Medoki
Shichino
Maedomori
Angelo Appreciation Topic

Miscellaneous Topics

Charlotte Fanart
Charlotte Quotes
Charlotte Screencaps & GIFs

General discussion topic for the Charlotte franchise. Please tag significant story spoilers with the [spoiler] tag.

4 Likes

I figure this is definitely a better place to post than the pre-release topic:

Livestream tomorrow, June 29, 7:00 pm Japan time! Special Broadcast Commemoration, starring the seiyuu of Yuu, Nao, and Joujirou!

2 Likes

LOL for the new Charlotte artwork with Yu holding his left eye, who else thought of Chuunibyo when they saw that ? LOL, that’s the Dark Flame Masters pose

Episode 2 PV!

6 Likes

Naonao makes her appearance~

Ep 2: And wow, we’re getting the wheelchair scene already o_O Here I thought it’d be more a late-series scene

4 Likes

Yeah lol XD, if you go back and look at them, a lot of PVs in general actually only use clips from the first couple of episodes, but then use the music and dialogue and stuff to make it seem like it could be some huge moment or something.

Another example of this with Charlotte was in the first PV, the scene with Yuu running away, terrified, with the dramatic music in the background, was actually kind of a funny scene, with Joujirou chasing him XP

1 Like

How-low-hello’s Singer day from Charlotte radio yesterday and here if you want to listen to the radio.

2 Likes

Thanks for the mirror, Zak! Tunes are sounding great, and Maaya Uchida’s voice is really good here :smiley: Hype for the single.

Fuck it, hype for ALL charlotte music. That 6-CD collection box is already a must-buy as far as I am concern

@Zak89 Singer Day is the name of the song?

I just imagined something cool: what if Yuu possesses Yusa then he kisses Nao? She wouldnt know it was him, thinking it was Yusa and a more beautiful kiss image (I’m no yuri fan, but its just better to have males as off-screen as possible in those kinds of scenes) Two birds with one stone! :3

Hmm, I wonder how Yusa and Yuu’s power would interact with each other. We just need Yusa to formally appear in the anime to maybe know, I guess.

3 Likes

That’s a good point. If he takes over Yusa, but within those 5 seconds, Misa takes over…what happens?

@Pepe . It cant happen imo. It is Yusa who uncontrollably channels Misa, Yuu doesnt even know how to channel…

yeah, that’s what I was thinking about. Or if he takes over when Misa is there. It could be that he could be the key to forcefully release Yusa from Misa like that.

That begs the question: When yuu takes over the body of an ability holder, does the ability holder lose their abilities? Sooo much intricacies with this that we haven’t found out yet

I’m not sure where to post this, but here is the OP of Charlotte.
And oh my god that is so beautiful!

4 Likes

Looks amazing, sounds amazing. Hype for the next episode and hype for the single release *_*

There’s a preview of a How Low Hello song in the radio drama! :open_mouth: https://youtu.be/8gXARByHTK8

(at 20:30)

1 Like

Episode 3 Preview is out! It’s been mirrored on Kazamatsuri’s Facebook page because Aniplex a shit and youtube content ID a shit

3 Likes