Kaza Watches: Charlotte; General Information and Discussion

What browser are you using? If it’s Chrome you need to click the green link that comes up.

1 Like

Yes, it is Chrome and it worked. Thank you! I had no clue the green one was anything different…

1 Like

My apologies @_@ I should have linked that in the opening post. Will go edit that now

As conflicted as I feel about the first episode of Charlotte, I will definitely be there to watch it with you guys. It should be interesting. :slight_smile:

Created a Countdown Timer for y’all. Hope you guys can make it!

3 Likes

I moved a post to an existing topic: Charlotte - General Discussion

First episode of that done! I couldn’t really say much, but I enjoyed watching it with everyone.

1 Like

Thanks everyone for joining! Here’s the countdown timer for next week’s event. Hope more people can join in~

If the time doesn’t quite work for you and you wanna join in, let us know if there’s a better time you can suggest :slight_smile:

Hey there everyone! We’ll be starting in around 30 minutes, so if you wanna join, head on down to the skype room :slight_smile:

Bump-a-dump~

We’ll be watching episode 3 in about 18 hours from now, so I hope y’all can join in!

As always, here is the countdown for our event :wink:

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20150801T09&p0=248&msg=Kaza+Watches%3A+Charlotte+Episode+4&font=sanserif&csz=1 Gonna start episode 4 on schedule in about 9 hours. Hope you guys can join in!

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20150808T09&p0=248&msg=Kaza+Watches%3A+Charlotte+Episode+5&font=sanserif&csz=1
Less than 24 hours until the next episode!

I’ve noticed that we’ve been having mostly the same people that have been joining. If you guys have any comments as to why you can’t/won’t join, just let me know :slight_smile:

My main reason is I like watching Key stuff with my sister after doing so with Angel Beats! and Little Busters! but she’s usually unable to watch live and I’m impatient so I watch it live and don’t want to tire myself out by watching the same episode 3 times in a week.

i’m not certain to understand how this works. So basically we’re all meeting to watch charlotte on fridays, but i don’t understand the voice thing. Help anyone?

So, basically what happens is that we all get on skype at the same time, and hold a group call :slight_smile: Then, someone will count us down while on the group call, and we all play our copy of charlotte at the same time. We’d essentially be seeing the same thing at the same time and will be reacting with our voice while watching, pretty much

1 Like

Thank you for explaining. :slight_smile:
Is it the normal group chat or a new one?

It’s a separate one, since this is open to all members :smiley:

1 Like

alright, thanks. I don’t know if I can join for this week, but next friday should be fine.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20150815T09&p0=248&msg=Kaza+Watches%3A+Charlotte+Episode+5&font=sanserif&csz=1

Here’s the countdown for the next event!

FYI guys, I will not be able to make it to this next episode, because I’ll be out of town :frowning: And it had to be at episode 6, too!

So anyone who is there at the appointed time, feel free to start a call on the skype group and count it down for everyone. I trust in you guys!

Don’t expect me to be at this one either.