Charlotte - Shichino Character Discussion

Character discussion topic for Shichino from Charlotte. Feel free to discuss the entirety of Charlotte without spoiler tags, but any references to other works must be tagged with [spoiler] with context specified in parenthesis.

This guy is the only one of the rest of the brotherhood that I have something to say about… He’s kind of… I don’t know the word in English, but he always seems to fail.

He says his power will save him in the nick of time, and then he dies. He tries to impress Ayumi with his power, but comes back and everyone’s gone. He even suggests the plan to bring Yuu to the terrorists, and we all know how well that went!

If anyone should be booted out of the brotherhood, it’s him :stuck_out_tongue:

Every group needs a buttmonkey, I guess.

1 Like

I had no clue who this is from the name, but after seeing the pic, I know it’s the wall guy. He is important.

The wall guy! Deathflag-kun!

I’d hate to be called the wall guy. Sounds like a terrible title.

1 Like

Oh, see I remember that as he said: “My power will be useful at just the right time” and then of course, it was the most useful at the most needed time. It saved Yuu! Hell, it saved EVERYONE!

2 Likes

Absolutely-

1 Like

That would be “loser” :stuck_out_tongue:

This character irritates me the most. He is a prick for the sake of being a prick and doesn’t create any memorable drama or add to the narrative, he’s just there to be unrealistically rude and annoying the entire time. I don’t mind characters who are unlikable as long as they are interesting and a have reason to be so, Takumi Nishijou is a pretty good example of this, but as far as I can tell he was just thrown in as a “hey look, this group has many individuals with unique personalities” type of deal.

1 Like

I really dont see him that way. I mean, he’s always been mad at Yuu for taking up Shun’s attention and for messing up how the brotherhood had always worked and for getting his friend killed. I’d say at least the last one or two are legit reasons to not be nice to Yuu.

I feel after what happened to Kumagami yes he had every reason to be mad at Yuu, but he acted that way long before any of that occurred.

Now that you mention it, he’s always been mad at Yuu, even in the previous timeline. Saying stuff like “Why should I help a siscon like him”

Geez, what’s his problem