Topic Proposals

Yea I know that but, all of the art topics are key-related.
I meant for example, if Somone had a manga that They drew or a music album that They made themselves, we create a topic to support their work and allow them to share it freely (kinda advertising our members works) even if it’s not Key-related.

2 Likes

Wow it must be fun having this kind of topic :smiley:

@Aspirety Since you already have the top 10 (non-Key) anime list for Kaza, why not the Top 10(non-Key) anime movies list, and manga list for Kaza too ?

I’m just worried if there are enough anime films for the list to be exhaustive enough. Well, I know there are a lot of films, but I feel that only the really big films get enough attention that I feel that the nominations would be pretty small.

As for manga… are there enough manga readers on here?

1 Like

Kaza is a big group with individual minds. I’m sure each individual has their own favorite anime film. Plus, there are a lot of big films. I’m sure it’ll fill up the 10-slots easily, and continue growing.

On that note I’d actually find a Top 10 non-Key Visual Novels topic to be interesting as well.

1 Like

Yeah! Right? :stuck_out_tongue:

Anime movies can be included in the current topic. Like Pepe said though, I question how many avid manga readers we have here that would be interested in contributing to a topic like that.

VNs though, definitely.

Is anyone here interested in traditional games like MtG, DnD, Cards Against Humanity, etc.? If there is interest in any particular game, we could make a topic on that or a general traditional game thread for discussion and recommendations.

2 Likes

Well I made a topic for Weiss Schwarz but not many people here play that. I figure you can go ahead and make a topic about it, and gauge interest from there :smiley:

I’ve recently tried out of few sessions of custom-world DnD so I wouldn’t mind learning more about it!

1 Like

Kaza DnD actually sounds like a blast, if we could actually get it scheduled/find a willing GM.

2 Likes

I know nothing of DnD, but with the Kaza group I might just be willing to give it a go.

1 Like

What about a topic where one can post Key-related memes? Not sure if it’d get much replies or not.

7 Likes

Man I feel bad for ignoring this suggestion til now ^^; anyways I thik the idea is great, since it definitely helps support each other in the community, not just through key works

However… It opens up a can of worms. I can imagine some selfish people might choose to come here, blatantly share their art, then never participate ever again.

That being said, I think this would be a great topic for The Guild! Something like Kazamatsuri artist cooornaaaaaaaaa-

But… I am the provider of Key based dank memes.

This topic was made for me

Adjust the good old reddit rule to fit with the forum. On reddit, people need a ~9:1 ratio of contribution to promoted content. So only 1 in 10 posts can be your own work, and you have to contribute somewhat meaningfully to other people’s posts or discussions to earn the right to promote yourself further.

1 Like

That’s kind of a bit of a bother to have to moderate, though ^^; Frankly I don’t even know how they manage doing that in reddit.

Well, it’s a loosely moderated thing. You tend to notice people when they only ever post their own content. It’s just good to have something in place to warn them on.

2 Likes

Thought if there were any Granblue Fantasy players on here we could make a discussion topic and maybe even a Kaza guild or something. Just thought I would check here first.

I’m playing it OuO

1 Like