Topic Proposals

Aphorism thread?

4 Likes

I approve

Interesting facts about Kazamatsuri forum

Kaza is, sadly, being closed down and I wanted to create a topic that references all the Key Discord servers I’m aware of (and more if other people know more of them).

I’d encourage people to participate as much as they can to the forum while they can do it. My goal is not to kill this place faster, it’s to give new homes to the Key fans when they will need them.

I know that posting this just after the news can be seen as a bad thing, like I’m trying to take advantage of the situation or something but that’s not the case at all.
If I ask that now it’s because I don’t want to see someone doing the same thing while advertising only the Key general server for example or to see someone creating a new server as an alternative to Kaza when there are a lot of them that are already plenty active.

If you think it can affect negatively the community to do it now, I can maybe wait to post it 2 or 3 weeks before the closing of Kaza but I think it would be a good thing to give alternatives to the community at some point.

1 Like

Just gonna be a bit ahead of you on this for now, but we do plan to release a list for alternative communities for Kazamatsuri before we close down. You can see an example of what was done for Rokkenjima: https://forum.rokkenjima.org/t/rokkenjima-affiliates/2238. There are already some talks and suggestions happening, but we’ll be sure to post fitting alternatives for Key-related info & discussion.

But for the meantime, I do suggest to make the most of the forum! Put down all the thoughts you’ve had, because we’ll be archiving the whole thing for future reference, and everyone to see :umu:

4 Likes