Kazamatsuri.org Podcast: The Monthly Terra January 2015

We're back again with the January edition of The Monthly Terra! Due to a lack of foresight, we decided to go with the original cast for this episode, leaving future episodes to the new cast (which we're right in the process of determining). In this episode we chat about Angel Beats! preorders, Charlotte details, Suginami, Masato x Kagari, the AIR BOOKCLUB, and the Minecraft Little Busters! school project. We hope you enjoy this final podcast with the regular crew before we start mixing things up! Joining me today are Bizkitdoh, Rabla, Pepe, LinkThinks and Rune_devros: the whole crew for once!

Don't forget we have an xml so you can subscribe on a media player like itunes: http://kazamatsuri.org/podcast.xml

And you can download the mp3 here: http://kazamatsuri.org/podcast/Kazamatsuri%20Podcast%20-%20The%20Monthly%20Terra%20January%2015.mp3

2:57 - HOLY BREAKER! Retail Release and Sequel Confirmed! HOLY BREAKER! Discussion

6:18 - CLANNAD LINE Stickers Released! The unapproved Little Busters! Stickers

10:33 - Angel Beats! -1st beat- available for preorder!

13:43 - Dengeki G's leak yields new Charlotte details!

20:44 - Little Busters! Suginami Mod

24:06 - Forum Spotlight:

Angel Beats! Visual Novel Details & Speculation

Key Rough Sketches, Initial Designs and Scrapped Ideas

Key Pairings Topic

Favourite girl in Little Busters! Poll

Charlotte pre-release discussion and speculation

29:26 - AIR BOOKCLUB

32:24 - Play games with us! Skype Chat, Gaming Accounts.

34:59 - Help us finish building the Little Busters! school in Minecraft!

Music featured:
Rewrite Original Soundtrack: 果実
HOLY BREAKER! Original Soundtrack: 五風十雨
Girl's Dead Monster Keep The Beats! OFFICIAL BAND SCORE: Crow Song (Yui ver.)
Untitled Charlotte PV Music
Little Busters! Original Soundtrack: Slow Curve
AIR Original Soundtrack: 夏影
Little Busters! Original Soundtrack: Day Game
Secret base ~Kimi ga Kureta Mono~ (10 years after ver.)

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at http://kazamatsuri.org/kazamatsuri-org-podcast-the-monthly-terra-january-2015/
5 Likes

HB character songs would be great. I can’t really imagine Minase singing, but it’d probably be cute~

1 Like

As always, thanks for the editing, @Aspirety. Good job and it was a nice touch to even put in the Holy breaker BGM. And that ending geez XD

Well, it was fun to do this with you guys! Dunno if I’ll be here again next month, but what comes will come, eh~

2 Likes

Wow. It’s good to know what I’m signing up for. This is going to be awesome! :smiley:

1 Like

Dat op and ed man :D. Thats so awesome, loving it. I always enjoy listening to you guys.
Also that “We used to have community events and then um, we started playing games together everyday” is so true lmao.
Hopefully ill be able to join the podcast sometime in the near future :3 it really seems like a lot of fun.

2 Likes

Oh shit, I-

2 Likes

Great Monthly Terra video. “Natsukage” is amazing and I can’t wait for the AIR podcast.

Finally caught up with the podcast (thanks against for setting up an RSS so I can use my podcatcher to listen).

2 Likes

Glad you got to experience them. ^^