Who is your favorite girl in Little Busters! and why?

This might seem like a really random question, but I have a reason for this. I am actually working on a video that will most likely go up next week involving character shipping and I was going to mention some popular choices of who some say would be “best girl” in Little Busters!. I’m not going to divulge my own choice quite yet: I tend to be a bit secretive with these kind of things. In the mean time, I’ll just sit back and watch the responses come in.

My vote goes to Komari for this one simply because she’s a really really nice person :smiley:

And this isn’t just nice in that she wants to help people but she genuinely likes seeing other people happy and strives do help make that happen. Spiral of Happiness is some powerful stuff, man

4 Likes

Komari was and still may be my number 2, but my vote goes to Mio without a doubt. I’ve gushed about Mio plenty over in her discussion topic and the common route discussion, but she’s just a really interesting character that I see a bit of myself in. I formed a strong emotional bond to her while reading the game that hasn’t really gone anywhere over the years. She’s so much more than your typical kuudere or glasses-wearing bookworm character. She feels more real than most of the cast to me.

2 Likes

I actually thought that characters like Mio, Kanade, Kotomi, Mai, and others like them were part of the dandere archetype. Then again, kuu- and dan- tend to be mixed up and I may even have it wrong myself.

Yea, Mio is more dandere than kuudere.

My favorite girl is Yuiko because BOOBS

No, really.

Her personality is a great plus too though. And her beautiful long black hair. And sword.

And most importantly… She’s Yuiko.

2 Likes

I use them interchangeably myself and it drives @Iotheria nuts.
As for the poll I gotta go with Rin and it has a lot to do with the interaction with Riki. It was interesting for me to see this super shy girl that tends to push people away slowly warm up to someone and then watch as she grew as a person only to be set back and over come those set backs.

Kurugaya is the best for reasons I’ll explain when we bookclub it.

1 Like

Yes Biz, now we’re leading

Where’s @Takafumi’s vote.

1 Like

Wait TS why is there no A-chan and Suginami

1 Like

There’s no Koshiki either.

Bad poll.

1 Like

Kurugaya for me - I like how deadly and serious she can be at times and also her teasing attitude. Simply I love her personality and her looks :smiley: (Guess I just like long black haired girls lol)

1 Like

Obviously it is Saya for me. She can be cute and scary. The way she acts overall is really funny, which is not only because she is tsundere, but that is also one of the reasons why I really like her.

also you can throw stones at me, because Kurugaya is my least favorite character in LB.

1 Like

Kud without a doubt for me, not jsut for how unbelievably cute she is, but for how strong she was against all the things holding her back in life she kept at it against all odds, Kinda relate pretty close to the troubles (pre-terrorism of course) pretty closely. Against all the troubles she had in school even when she got scared away from the one in Tebwa she kept studying as hard as she could in japan. I honestly learnt japanese for LB just thinking she was rather cute and wanting to see some more key, never expected it to be as good as it turned out or to love her character as much as I did.

1 Like

Haruka, I’ve come to just love her while reading her route.

Kurugaya Yuiko.

All the other characters were dreadfully boring and I couldn’t care less about them, so Yuiko wins by default. Her and Riki are cute together.

2 Likes

I’m surprised to see this many people vote Kurugaya. Personally, I borderline hated her throughout the whole game, and the archetype they used for her honestly just pisses me off. I’ve since come to somewhat like her, but it wasn’t until long after I had played Refrain that I even considered her worth looking at in depth.

Mio, on the other hand, became my favorite character literally seconds after her introduction started; and her route was, to me, miles ahead of the others.

Also, bonus points to Saya, Komari, and Haruka for making me smile almost every time they came on screen.

2 Likes

agree 1000% with you~ I become instant follower “spiral of happiness” made by Komari and I always do this “cult” in my RL too~

Sometimes if I feel so down I also scream YOSH! inside my heart so no one can’t hear it /////

4 Likes

Total opposite for me. Mio is just another closed-up bookworm. The only difference she has to the average bookworm is that she didn’t have glassis… or did she? I imagine she’s the type of character that Yuki Nagato fans like… but Yuki is trash. I mean… seriously? What person reads books nowadays? Go talk to people!
Midori was a bit better, but she was pretty annoying at times. They are two extremes.

Komari and Haruka just appeared to be liars who tried to hard to be fun. Stop being so fake. It’s pathetic and weak. If you have to try in order to be happy, then you are doing it wrong.

In case you can’t tell, bookworm and overly-cheerful are two of the three tropes I absolutely can’t stand. The third is Tsunderes that are outright abusive.

2 Likes

Yeah, what losers. They should do something productive, like read visual novels.

6 Likes