Winter Festival 2018 - Event: Make a New Discussion Topic

Good discussion is the lifeblood of our forum! For this event your task is to think up a great new discussion topic that doesn’t exist yet, and post it! Hopefully we can get some interesting new posts happening in response to them. Just link to your topic here to be eligible!

This event runs from today until 23:59 UTC on the 30th, so take your time to think about what topics you’d like to see!
Our judges (the organizers) will pick the top three best ideas for new topics and award the teams 3, 2 and 1 orbs respectively.

Have fun!

I recommend starting on this ASAP, as the value of a new topic will factor in how people participate in it over the period.

3 Likes

Vitamin C entry :tangerine:

2 Likes

Hey. Chocomints topic is finally online as well.
Yuuichi noticed some Keys VNs dont have specific anime topics, while others have. We figured, a lot of people may only know the Clannad VN, as it is very popular even outside of Key fans and it makes sense to give it its own topic.

So, here it is.

I don’t think this was asked, so we made a topic about which universe you would like to belong to. We’re curious to what people would say. There’s lots of factors into why you would want to be in a certain world with certain characters or simply because of what the world offers.

Given that Happiness and Chocomint’s topics didn’t get any posts, it’s between Vitamin C and Buff Busters.

We’ve decided that a topic about which Key character you identify is the winner! It’s such a great starting point for further discussion, and a great way to get to know your fellow Kaza members on a more personal level. I’ll have to think about what I’ll reply myself. That said, Key Heroine Switcheroo is an interesting thought experiment too!

3 light orbs to Vitamin C, 2 to Buff Busters, 1 to Chocomint and Team Happiness.

1 Like