Key Music Fan Covers

When Clannad meets Busta Rhymes :

My nigga is strong in this one.

4 Likes

this channel is prety great, there is a lot of classic and Jazz covers of animes; the angel beats collection is pretty amazing. Enjoy! :smiley:

4 Likes

Hello dear folks,

Iā€™ve just found a very interesting long medleyā€¦ it works for me. It may sound cheap, but the melodies are enough for me to trigger deep memories and good feelings. There are some images on it, so beware it if havenā€™t seen (played) all Key stuff yet since it may spoil you a little bit, actually some of them are quite important onesā€¦ (in other words, listen but donā€™t look please). Here it goes, enjoy!

6 Likes

I knew this one for a long long time and often listened to it. But totally forgot itā€™s also a Fan cover. We discussed about this medley in our skype chat tho a few times as I remember.

2 Likes

I remember falling asleep to that medley every night. thanks for finding it!

2 Likes

Made sure this time that he had no connection to anyone.

Love the intro, so calm and relaxing.
The guy also does other Angel Beats things, and even sold a CD Covering some of the Angel Beats soundtrack

3 Likes

Mmmmm that was really good. I love how he changed things up a bit. I quite like violin covers, even moreso when they are accompanied by piano.

If I wanted to be an ass I could point out how TAM has produced music for KSL beforeā€¦ XP

1 Like

Youā€™re kidding me. Iā€™m angry how I could not find that information.
Also donā€™t worry about it. It was my fault for not checking before, but in this example, I donā€™t believe that his prior involvement would change this from being a fan doujin album released and sold at C78.
(but that would explain how he was able to portray such emotion in a cover song)

For all those who donā€™t know, Aspi is referring to KLSA-0090, KeyCLASSIC. I believe TAMUSIC is going to be at Keypoints 7, too

1 Like

Was this the one made by a collaboration of artists all around the world? Key 15th, I think?

Another medley!

3 Likes

[quote=ā€œAspirety, post:91, topic:165ā€]
If I wanted to be an ass I could point out
[/quote]that I already posted that cover in this topic XP. Donā€™t worry about it, its good enough to be posted twice.

The medley posted by @zetaFairlight was not from Rebirth, though.

We actually have a topic for that album, if you want to discuss your thoughts

Oh I have this in my favorites and always listen to it when I need to get pumped up. Love it!

In other newsā€¦ This happened.

5 Likes

Well I have the house to myself tonight for a few hours, so what a perfect opportunity to compete with Biz!

5 Likes

Aspi didnā€™t ā€˜Fack Yeahā€™

Dropped Reported Flagged Downvoted Called the Police.

3 Likes

Suikaā€™s inspired me, letā€™s try something different. A serious attempt at singing Tori no Uta. I may not have the best singing voice, but letā€™s do this anyway! Yosh!

Weā€™re now one step closer to ā€œKaza sings Tori no Utaā€.

10 Likes

OH ITā€™S ON. You have invoked my wrath.

3 Likes

Honestly I finished my recording before I saw yours uploaded :stuck_out_tongue: I just happened to have the house free today~

Iā€™m not sure thatā€™s true, at least, from the Youtaites that I know. A hundred covers of Sarishinohara would do better than a single cover of something like Desync. The songā€™s popularity is generally more important unless you are already a big name with a strong following. Singing might be completely different to instrumental covers though~ :stuck_out_tongue:

One of the best albums imo.