Introduce Yourself!

Checked this out yet?

1 Like

Oh, wow, didnā€™t realise thereā€™s like a thread dedicated specifically for music. Thanks a lot!

Hello, I am Archeritt, Iā€™ve read several key games, namely Clannad, Tomoyo After, Rewrite, Planetarian, Harmonia and a bit of Air but I will read them all, at some point, when I have time and stuff. Iā€™ve watched Angel Beats!, Charlotte and Kanon, in addition with some of the ones I read (so Clannad and Rewrite) I live in a country where mimes and eiffel towers are common.
I know Kazamatsuri because I found it thanks to my glorious searching skills, basically me google visual novel related stuff. I like visual novels in general but I also like reading, watching movies and tv series, I like music, art, and lots of stuff in general.
Sorry for the wall of text.

12 Likes

Uh, hello! Iā€™m new here!
I live in Brazil and i have a group that translate visual novels to portuguese.
I love key games and iā€™m translating Kanon.
If someone know in what script have the routes, pls tell me

6 Likes

Oh, hello! Mimes and the Eiffel towerā€¦ I assume itā€™s France? Because it kinda confused me when you said ā€œEiffel towersā€ā€¦ I thought thereā€™s only one real Eiffel tower in the world. :confused:

En tout cas, bienvenue sur le forum ! :smiley:

There are duplicates, I think one is in Vegas :stuck_out_tongue:

Merci !

Also, welcome Kamukan, are you perhaps from the Umineko to portuguese project?

1 Like

Pretty self-evident from your profile picture, heheh. Welcome, I hope you enjoy your time here!

Life is absurd anyway, embrace it.

ā€œGarlic cookies ?!ā€ is that a thing?!
bustup_11_12

A-Anyway, welcome to this place, Iā€™m new too as you can see :blush:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a quite uncommon opinionā€¦ I look forward to your arguments supporting that claim!
ANNNDDDD welcome!:happy:

Yay, another Life is Strange fan - so Bae or Bay? :smiley:

Welcome! @Spooky and @BotanRugbyBall thatā€™s awesome youā€™re life is strange fans too! :happy: Have either of you played the first episode of Before the Storm?

Iā€™m glad theyā€™re doing a good job with the Chloe/Rachel dynamic; the Chloe/Max dynamic was my favorite thing about the original so Iā€™ve been paying the most attention to that for this game.

1 Like

I finished the first part of ā€˜Before the Stormā€™ a few days ago, hate having to wait for the rest! I didnā€™t even realise until after that itā€™s a different VA for Chloe. I got the deluxe version for the extra story with (younger, I think) Maxā€¦

We are really upping our membership lately :sunglasses:

1 Like

I didnā€™t notice the different voice actor either, but I think she does a good job!

Hello! I figured if there was any good place to introduce myself, this thread would probably be the one to do it. Just a hunch I had. Iā€™m kinda gonna be repeating whatā€™s on my profile but hey, may as well. Iā€™m a big Key fan. Clannad and Little Busters are my favorites. Kotomi and Haruka are my respective favorites. Iā€™m pretty terrible at posts like these so I suppose Iā€™ll just throw the invitation out there, I love talking about Key stuff (and other interests too, such as Katawa Shoujo and Danganronpa) so if you want to say hi to me I am always 100% down for it!

So. Hi!

8 Likes

Ahh, a man of culture! Welcome to Kazamatsuri, @Rin.

1 Like

Yo @Rin. Cute profile gif, and welcome to the community.

Thank you! Glad to be here. I see you have best Kanon girl as your profile pic. As @Hardscope said, a man of culture! Thanks to both of you for the nice welcome

Yes. <3 Iā€™ve never seen a better anime character than Shiori. Iā€™m a HUGE fan of Kanon, so if you ever want to talk about that series, feel free to send me a message!

1 Like

Hi! I am a Key fan from China, and I am going to study in the college in the USA next year.
I have watched or read all Keyā€™s works except for Kanon, Air, and Kud After.
I like Rewrite the most, and Kagari is my favorite heroine. In China, Rewrite is called ā€œthe Bible of human beingsā€ by Key fans because of the profound philosophy in this visual novel.
Right now, Iā€™m reading a visual novel called ā€œislandā€ made by Frontwing.
Itā€™s the first time for me to be in an English community for Key fans, and Iā€™m happy to see so many fans from all over the world!

7 Likes