Introduce Yourself!

To answer the first question it is pronounced with a VA not a Vee-a and about Little Busters English Edition, I heard it was coming out by the end of this year but then heard a rumour that it was postponed. I’d like some confirmation about that because I am so hyped and the wait is killing me :sob:

2 Likes

Little Busters is still scheduled to release this year unless something horrible happens! The current release window is sometime in Fall.

Glad to have you join us Kierva! Please take the time to check out all the various topics we have on offer and have fun!

2 Likes

Thank goodness! :relieved:

By the way is there a page showing the rules? I’m not very use to using forums.

Thanks!

1 Like

You can find the Code of Conduct here.

Hello everyone, I’m Nirie.
(AKA Quixote on Rokkenjima.)
From New York, United States.

I originally heard about Kazamatsuri through Rokkenjima. It’s been a while since I’ve found this place, so I figured I should probably register.
Although have not read many of Key’s works, I do very much like what I have so far, and would love to discuss it with others (But I might lurk a bit. . .)

First introduced by the Clannad anime, which made my cry like a baby. I’m currently in the process of reading through all the routes in the Visual Novel, Which I’m sure will probably tear my feelings apart even more.

Some side interests include games like Touhou (And Bullethell in general), 100% Orange Juice, osu!
I also read quite a bit of manga when I have the time.

Pfft, I’ll stop here to avoid making this too long. It’s nice to meet you all!

10 Likes

Damn, you missed our 100% Orange Juice Night! Oh well, I’m sure there will be more to come.

Glad you could make it! Have you experienced Little Busters yet? I’d be very excited if you could join us for the Bookclub when it comes out :smiley:

1 Like

Not yet, Just starting out with CLANNAD.
When is that planned?

Whenever Little Busters is released in Steam with an English Edition! For now, we probably will have it in Fall 2017.

1 Like

Ah, In that case I can probably join in.
I’m trying to read too many things at once right now. . . It’s just making it take even longer.

Hello everyone, name’s Evan. An Indonesian originally from a suburb southwest of Jakarta, I stumbled upon this site when searching for a discussion on Harmonia (the story/plot did raise some questions indeed)

Planetarian was my first Key work and I can’t be more glad to have discovered it. I also have come across Angel Beats, Clannad, Little Busters, Charlotte and Harmonia, but I haven’t finished watching/playing through them (save for Clannad and Harmonia) so I can’t really say anything about them yet.

I’m new here, so please do remind and/or correct me if I ever violate the regulations of the forum in a way or another. Also, obviously English is not my first language so apologies if my English sounds weird or something. Looking forward to discussing Key’s stuff with you guys!

Also, in case anyone wants to add me over at Steam:
steamcommunity.com/id/nathanielevan

9 Likes

So you like used hardware :smug: I’m guessing you’ve seen Plastic Memories too?

Umm, nah, it just so happens that some of the stuff that I like involves “used hardware”. Yep, watched it already. Really anticipating a 2nd season, if there ever will be. :frowning:

Welcome! Yay another Yumemi raincoat!

1 Like

プラネタリウムはいかがでしょう?
gentle jena slowly plays in the background

3 Likes

This is going to get very confusing very fast… Either way welcome to you and stay dry =P

2 Likes

I live in Turkey. I watched Angel Beats! (tear drop at the end), Rewrite, Clannad (Season 1), Charlotte and some other I can’t remember now. I was never ever good with picking up one and say “This is the best!”, “This is my favourite!” so I can only say Charlotte, Rewrite, Angel Beats! (sorry for not understanding myself).

I am brought here by VN Rewrite, I guess I was after something about translation to Turkish :slight_smile: Yes, I wanted to help translating VNs, for example to mine. I am not very good with translation though, I only know English about C1 level and I was mainly interested in creating basic translation tools. I am a computer engineering student in METU so that’s why I was interested in that :slight_smile: I suffer from astigmatism and I am myopic so it’s getting harder to look at screens! That’s something I really hate to have. Yet I choose computer engineering.

Your website is very interesting, I loved your timeline! Also it has many features and it seems to be dynamic which is something I love! One of the reasons I chose computer engineering :smiley: Really, I loved it!

By the way, my English is not very well (even though some say it’s C1 level) so sorry for disturbing you with goofly written text :frowning:

Almost, I forgot, nice to meet you <3

7 Likes

C1? Only C1 you said? Excuse me? C1 is pretty much good enough for virtually anything English related, in my opinion. Anyway, welcome to the club, hope you enjoy your time here!

2 Likes

We will learn my level for sure in soon time (university exam ahead) :smiley: Thank you for your kindness :heart:

1 Like

It is fine. I don’t understand myself at times too. Anyways, welcome!

1 Like

Oh wait, I forgot to talk about my interests. Music, mostly; classical and electronic music in particular (yeah I’m avoiding the EDM catchphrase because it’s getting on my nerves every time I see or hear it mentioned), although I do try to open myself to various musical genres out there. Also, I’m now learning informatics/computer science in university so you can say it’s what I plan to do at least for the foreseeable future. And for the past year I’ve been learning philosophy autodidactically so yeah, I think I know a thing or two about it.

1 Like