Introduce Yourself!

Hi everyone, I’m from Spain, I’ve played some novels from Key: little busters, clannad & planetarian and I’ve seen all the anime adaptations they’ve made about them, personally my favorites are little busters and planetarian although I have a Special affection for Angel beats, I hope we get along well!

9 Likes

Wow! It’s so nice to see so many fellow new members on Kazamatsuri! It has certainly grown during the time I first came here and it makes me happy that all of you decided to join us with our beloved Key fans. Sorry for the late introduction to all of you guys but I want to welcome @pictoshark, @MilkyKitten, @nyaakitty27, @sunny, @Aliminem-Saccharine, @iamnoob, @Echo, @IchibanOtaku, @Nav, @Eivver, @Kozumiku. @CandorVelexion, @komaeda, @ironmeido, @Kyon_geass. @Mawaru, @Twentycents, @any13th, and @littlebusters_s! I hope to get along with all of you and enjoy your stay here in Kazamatsuri!

Definitely looking forward to Little Busters coming out soon so I hope to see you guys participate in the bookclub as I plan to do so. It’s gonna be amazing!

Without further ado, welcome aboard everyone! :yo:

5 Likes

Hello everyone, I’m from the United States and I just wanted to say that Key changed my life. I was introduced to the anime adaptation of Air in 2008 and I’ve been reading the novels since 2012. I’ve read Kanon, Air, Clannad, Planetarian, Rewrite, and I’m currently reading Harmonia. I also started listening to the bookclubs. I can’t wait to read Little Busters when it comes out. I’m glad Kazamatsuri exists; it’s like I’m coming home to a family I didn’t know I had.

11 Likes

Welcome to the community @any13th, @littlebusters_s and @Zosonte! I feel like you’ll all be valuable additions to our family. Things are a little quiet right now in the leadup to Little Busters’ English release, but we hope you’ll stick with us, because the Little Busters Bookclub is gonna shake things up around here in a big way!

1 Like

Hi, I’m from Wilmington, NC in the USA. Key stuff has been very rewarding, and I’d love to discuss and experience more of it. I’ve only just recently gotten into VN’s, and while they’re very time consuming they are also terrific fun and I look forward to playing a whole bunch of them. Rewrite was my first VN, and it’s honestly my favorite work of art. Just so very good, I keep trying to get friends to play it. I’ve seen almost ever Key anime now, still have to see Air and Kanon though. Other than that I’ve seen them all. The adaptations are usually referred to as a mixed bag by those who have read the VN’s from what I’ve seen. I know I couldn’t stand the Rewrite adaptation, such a shame. Anyway I found out about Kazamatsuri looking for other Rewrite/Key fans. Looking forward to making friends.

Interests outside of Key? Well mostly just more anime related stuff. I’ve waded pretty deep into the pool of anime culture, to the point where I’m following new shows as they air every season. Also pretty much all the music I listen to is anisongs, which is probably a little silly of me but I like what I like, haha. Something interesting about me would be, I guess, that I’m determined to make my own music someday. I know a lot of people do that, but it’s always hard for me to really get started. But I’ve got plenty of ideas and optimism about it. Just have to keep pushing ahead.

Anyway, long intro aside, looking forward to making plenty of new friends and having a great time together!

9 Likes

Wow looks like we have a lot of things in common! Hope you will enjoy being a part of Kazamatsuri!

1 Like

Hi, I’m from Vietnam so if i write something wrong, please forgive me. I know Key when I watched Clannad and it’s make me cry for the first time when i start to watch anime. Then my friend told me about Rewrite (VN) and he said it very worth to play and he was right. I love the story, characters, soundtracks so much and maybe this is the best experience in my life. I think i have listened “Journey” thousand times and it’s so beautiful. I have played Rewrite Ignismemoria for 1 month and it’s very fun to play (my waifu is Kotori btw ^.^) but my Japanese is very bad so it’s maybe difficult to play. Nice to meet you all and let’s have a fun time together. Thank you.

11 Likes

Welcome @Seele00TextOnly and @darklord1702, we’re glad to have you both ~ :happy:

2 Likes

Hello! My real name is Adam and I’m from the central coast of California in the U.S. I became interested in anime a few years ago, and the second show I watched was Clannad, which has since become my favorite Key anime (although I’ve seen all the others, Little Busters would have to be second).

I’m currently in the middle of playing the Clannad VN, and am planning to play Planetarian and Harmonia when I’m finished, and Little Busters and Rewrite when they’re released here!

I don’t remember how I discovered Kazamatsuri, but I’ve been following the site for a while and figured it was time to join. Outside of Key I’m a pretty big gamer, and I love camping and photography.

I hope I learn to like this place, and find many fun and happy things! (Sorry couldn’t resist)
Nice to meet you all!
-Tomoya (Adam)

8 Likes

Hello everyone! I’m Mark John and I’m from Philippines.

I’m starting to like Key ever since I watched Clannad. It literally brought me to tears especially the After Story. Up to now, I also watched Angel Beats, Little Busters!, Planetarian and lastly Rewrite. I also finished playing Little Busters! (EX version) as well as Rewrite. I’m planning to watch Air and Kanon someday when I got time to do so.

Aside from Key stuff, I usually watch anime even the new ones every season and also play some rhythmic games as well as rpg(s). I also like to draw some anime characters whenever I got time and also listen to anisongs especially Key’s anime.

Right now, I’m quite immersed on playing Rewrite IM (the same reason how I found this site). I hope to enjoy my stay here and able to interact with all of you :blush:

11 Likes

Hello everyone
My name is Alexander Jäger ( i realy have to watch Attack on Titan ) i come from Germany ( did i said Something about AoT ).
My first and untill now favorite KEY anime is Little Busters and i found this forum after i knew about LB Eng Ed. I watched Clannad, Angel Beats and Planetarian. @yumemi By the way , 50 km of my hometown Erfurt you can find the Town Jena with a Planetarian like in the Anime.
I especialy love KEY musik and am looking forward to the VNs i havent played untill now.

Ps: My name here + Avatar is not from Anime, but a gameseries simular to VNs, +1 for the first who can guess ( or maby even know ) it.

6 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @yumemi display help.

Never seen this shit
@yumemi display help

I currently know how to do the following things:

@yumemi start new user

Starts one of the following interactive narratives: new user, advanced user.

@yumemi roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@yumemi quote

:left_speech_bubble: Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you — Princess Diana

@yumemi fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

Hi, welcome in this little corner of the internet, I’m also from Germany.

Guesses about your avatar, huh? Well,

so you’re probably talking about Point & Click Adventures. From the artstyle, I’d say that it’s either from one of the Monkey Island games or from one of the many games developed by Daedalic.

1 Like

Glad you could make it @Seele00TextOnly, @darklord1702, @TomoyaOkazaki, @Mochita and @Rufus! Things are a little quiet right now, but I really hope you’ll consider joining us for the Little Busters Bookclub!

3 Likes

That sounds like it’d be fun! Hopefully they release the English edition soon!

1 Like

Hopefully :yahaha:

Greetings everyone! my name is Kierva (pronounced KEY-AIR-VA) and I’ve been using this website as my news source for all things “Visual Art’s Key” related for quite some time now but never bothering making an account because I am terrible with using forums :frowning: .

The reason for making one now is because I wanna join the Kazamatsuri Discord but judging from the information I gathered I’d have to use the forums for a little while. I also don’t have anyone to really talk about these kinds of games so it would be nice to have a discussion about this stuff :blush: .

I’ve gotten introduced into Visual Art’s games through the anime Clannad. I decided I wanted to play the game and managed to find the fan translation and played it. After completing that I found out about Little Busters! and just so happend to learn about it around a week or so after the fan translation was completed. While I extremely enjoyed the anime/game for Kanon and Clannad I did not become a true fan of Visual Art’s until I completed Little Busters (have not played EX).

I hope to get along with everyone here.

10 Likes

Yay, a lurker made the jump. By the way, is the VA in you name supposed to be pronounced as Bee-A or Ba? Either way, you sure will have people to talk about all KEY/VA games and other stuff. Stay tuned for LB English Edition shortly coming out in several years time!

It’s fine if you’re here for Discord, but remember that the Forum can be just as fun!

3 Likes