Introduce Yourself!

Welcome, I’m not exactly a fan of danganrompa but a fan of Nagito. I’m not a easy to scare people with anime or VNs but if I well remember “that part of DR2 where Nagito and Izuru Kamukura talk in the ship” was my first time feeling some kind of chills whit a VN.

1 Like

@ironmeido hey there! DR2 is my favorite as well, the characters are so unique <3. im sure we’ll get along! :smile:

@josemadv thank you! i’m also a big fan of nagito (obviously xD) and that part on the boat from chapter 0 really shocked me, just when i thought nagito couldn’t get anymore crazier" hope we can get along :3

1 Like

First of, welcome here, hope you’ll enjoy it here! Second, did you know that the same guy also made a community for 07th Expansion fans? As an added bonus, a lot of its members are members on both sites, so I’d like to think that both are also similarly friendly.

1 Like

Thanks! And yeah, I did notice that community as well. It’s just that I’m not too far into the story and felt like I wouldn’t have much to contribute there just yet :yahaha:

Au contraire @ironmeido, in actuality new readers like yourself are perfect for Rokkenjima! One of our main goals is to provide a space for new readers of When They Cry a space to share their thoughts and interact with the perspectives of fellow new readers in a spoiler-free environment, so do join us! Just keep in mind that most of the forum have finished Episode 4 in line with our Tea Parties; we’re still waiting for 5-8 to be released!

But enough promoting my sister community. Welcome to the family @komaeda and @ironmeido! Komaeda, did you know you can buy Tomoyo After on Steam for a discounted price right now? You should absolutely jump on board!

I look forward to seeing both of you join us in celebrating the upcoming Little Busters steam release with our Bookclub!

1 Like

Ehehe~

1 Like

Hello I’m known as Kyon and have been into VN for at least 10 years now.
I live in Costa Rica
I’ve read all key works but Rewrite and Rewrite fandisk. My first one was Clannad and my favorite is Little Busters!
I found Kazamatsuri after I saw a podcast about the Koumura route on Clannad, then came to the site.
Idolmaster is my main interest lately.
Nice to meet you guys~

10 Likes

Hello~ hope you meet Naught Kyon and have a great time here. Also, you should really read Rewrite. Excellently written.

3 Likes

Welcome Kyon! I’m amazed our little Koumura podcast was able to attract someone to the site! I hope you end up enjoying your time here. :happy:

2 Likes

Hi there. I’ll be going by Mawaru around here and mostly being seen in the RWIM subthread
I live in Canada and my favorite Key work would have to be Angel Beats!. I couldn’t say which was my first anymore, but I generally like anything Maeda Jun has had a hand in.
I found this site while looking for RWIM communities and saw there was a lot of Key related action and decided to join up to keep track.
As a typical weaboo there’s nothing really interesting to say about me.
Interesting fact about me… The name Mawaru came from 真悪 , which is basically just a little pun on what I usually go as, Demon.

Angel Beats! Second Beat! when.

5 Likes

I’m always surprised by how many people are brought to this site from Ignis Memoria. I thought with other big gatchas hitting their heights at the time (FEH, FFBE, F/GO, other F games) that IM would struggle, but it seems to be doing really well.

The game always felt like it required more time investment than most gatchas, so maybe it just caters to a different audience than the others. It definitely feels like more of a full-fledged game.

1 Like

Hm… I have played a number of other gacha games. Some names include FGO/GBF/SIF/Imas/etc and to be honest, all of them felt a lot more tedious in their time investment requirements than RWIM has.
Part of it is RWIM having a limited amount of “Stamina” daily. Once you get to a certain strength, you can just auto that away daily without much effort. With the recent addition of the Duel Arena it has been getting a bit more tedious though…
In comparison to the above mentioned games, RWIM is probably not actually doing that impressively. The paying community appears to be quite small and there’s a lack of content to actual pay on anyway.
If you want a full fledged, time heavy gacha game, look no farther than FGO or GBF.

2 Likes

He is my species!!!

1 Like

Hello everyone !

I’m Twentycents, I live in France and I love Little Busters ! Actually, I just discovered Key a few months ago (in April) because some online friend recommended me to give Little Busters a try. It was my first time reading (or playing ?) a visual novel and… well it is basically the best thing i’ve experienced as far as books/video games/animes are concerned ^^ I can’t wait to dive into all other Key’s visual novels ! And I’m so hyped about the release of the english edition of LB, because I haven’t played the ME version so I’m looking forward that too.
I found Kazamatsuri while searching the internet for informations about LB, and I’m happy I found a community around Key’s visual novels ! Looking forward to get to talk to you all !

About my other interests now… Well, as a weeb I unsurprisingly like animes and mangas (and japanese culture in general) ^^ I also like blizzard video games. And mathematics too (not very related but hey).

That’s about all I think…

10 Likes

f you love LB or any other key work then you are welcome here!!! You should invite that online friend here as well so that the LB fandom in Kazamatsuri increases in time for the LB bookclub!
Also,

I recommend Rewrite or Clannad, excellently written.
Also,

Yup you are not the only one although I have yet to read it.

Welcome to the community Twentycents! Glad we can have more LB fans joining us in the leadup to the Steam release! I really hope you’ll consider joining our community-wide Little Busters Bookclub once the game launches! We’d love to hear your thoughts and perspectives as we read together.

Kick back, relax, and take your time exploring Kazamatsuri! I hope it becomes a place you can come to call home.

1 Like

Thank you very much for your welcome !

I also intend to join the Little Busters bookclub, but I hope the game won’t launch too late as I may be a bit busy with my studies this year… Though I would rather have them to launch it later if it can improve the game’s quality !

@Echo : I’ll consider inviting him, and rest assured that Clannad is the next key VN that I will be reading :smile:

2 Likes

Same profile picture hahaha, welcome!

Yo, I’m any13th.
I live in the US, New York.

I’ve played Clannad, Planetarian, Kanon, Tomoyo After, Air and Harmonia in that order.
I’ve watched the animes before I played the VN’s and the ones I did watch were Clannad, Clannad Afterstory, Little Busters, Little Busters Refrain and Angel Beats, once again in chronological order.
My favorite VN/anime has to be Clannad since the anime made me realize how much emotion a story could make me feel. The VN, despite me knowing the entire plot, manage to create those same emotions and foster some new ones thanks to its exclusive content.

As for how I found Kazamatsuri, I found them via Twitter, but I have no clue what specifically they posted that made me interested.
But the news on Key is very much appreciated since Key localizations and projects are some of the few things I can look forward to confidently.

My interests outside of Key are into other Visual Novels.
I’ve been in the Visual Novel community for about half a year and have played numerous VN’s.
If I had to say my favorite VN that isn’t from Key, it’d be either Zero Escape:Virtue’s Last Reward or Remember11.
I feel like I’m cheating a bit by just mentioning Visual Novels, so I’ll mention some of my other interests.
As I’ve mentioned before, I’m into anime and watch it pretty regularly and have allowed it to take place of TV.
I’ve also recently got into manga after getting a little tired of waiting for anime sequels that would never come.
I assume that’s standard for a Key fan.
I’m also mainly a Nintendo fan, with all of my consoles being from Nintendo.
I’d probably have more if I wasn’t so clumsy and broke them.
To date, I’ve had 3 DS’s, 2 Wii’s, 3 3DS’s, 1 Wii U.
I also had a PSP and a PS2, but I managed to break them within a few days.
I follow eSports as well, specifically Super Smash Bros. Brawl for Wii U, or Smash 4.
I’m admittedly a scrub at Smash 4, and nowadays I watch it more than I play it, but I still enjoy it regardless.

I think I’ll skip on the optional question, as I feel you’ve probably got all you really need or want to know about me by now and I hope we can get along well ^.^

8 Likes

3 Likes