Introduce Yourself!

Welcome to Kazamatsuri! Who would you say is your favorite Key heroine and why?

1 Like

Welcome, welcome! I’m also pleased to meet you, @Tenshi_sama, and I’m looking forward to see some posts from you in the various Clannad topics here. Of course also the other ones, but I’ll have to read/watch most of them yet, so that’ll take a while.

Hi, I’m H2 from Tokyo, Japan. I’m 18 years old and a college student.
I like all of Key’s works, particularly AIR, planetarian and Harmonia.

I wanted to read interpretation or examination about Harmonia by fans of Key, and finally, I found this wonderful life wonderful place Kazamatsuri .

My English is not so good but I hope to become a member of “big dango family” !

9 Likes

Another Japanese member! Welcome @H2_vernui! You definitely came to the right place, and also at the right time, as we’re currently holding the bookclub for Harmonia.

1 Like

Welcome @Anime_HD, @Tenshi_sama, and @H2_vernui. It’s nice to meet all of you. I’ll keep this short and simple. This is a wonderful community and we love to hear your thoughts and opinions in getting involved with many Key discussions and other topics. Glad to have you guys aboard! I hope to get along with all of you here and as @H2_vernui mentioned that we’re a "big dango family ". :smile:

2 Likes

Dōmo arigatōgozaimashita! I am very excited to enter this forum, I am very bad in English, but I hope that we are a beautiful Dango Dai kazoku!
(mōshiwakearimasen, I will use English and Japanese, because I am bad to express in English)

2 Likes

@hvvv, @Khsellhu,@Okazaki, @minhthuan274, @Abik, @Anime_HD, @Tenshi_sama, @H2_vernui
おはようございます!!!

3 Likes

please, text by english

2 Likes

i’m also bad in English, but I can try everyday to be better.

1 Like

ah…,sorry then.
(おはようございます= Welcome here.)

“おはようございます” means “good morning”. If you’re going to use a language other than English, at least make sure you know it properly.

7 Likes

well… :sweat: let me get some recovery from my mistaken.

I may say this since I’m online here for now, but Welcome to Kazamatsuri! @Khsellhu, @Okazaki, @Abik, @minhthuan274, @Tenshi_sama, @H2_vernui and @Anime_HD :slight_smile: Nice to meet you all :3 Hehe.

4 Likes

:michioh: Hello everyone I’m new here
I’m Kao, a cosplayer from Vietnam, and I cosplay many Key’s characters >v< The first anime I watched is Clannad and the first VN is Rewrite :smile:
a friend on FB introduced me to Kazamatsuri so I think it’s a good chance to take part in something new :slight_smile:

I also like eating sushi and dango a lot too lolll
Thanks for reading >v<

9 Likes

Hello @Kao.SushiChan
I would suggest checking out The K.E.Y. Art Portal

I’m sure your cosplays will be greatly appreciated :yukismil:

Welcome @Kao.SushiChan!
To add to what andrewcee said, we also have a cosplay thread, so the choice is yours. Definitely looking forward to interacting with you.

1 Like

Thank you so much :3

Ahhh finally you joining these beautiful forum :slight_smile:

Welcome <3

yes yes it’s me xD thank you so much,I hope I can make a lot of friends here

Hello, @Kao.SushiChan. It’s really great to have you here on Kazamatsuri. It’s nice to see a fellow cosplayer so this is my first time meeting someone like you. Yeah, I like sushi as well too but I never had dango before. Anyway, I’m glad you could join us onboard. I would like to become good friends with you here and enjoy your input on Key discussions as well as other topics. We look forward to having you here. :smile: