Introduce Yourself!

Welcome to Kazamatsuri @Kao.SushiChan ^w^ HueHue.

(sorry I just say HueHue too many times >w< force of habit XD)

Been falling behind on my introductions. Welcome to @okazaki @minhthuan274 @Abik @Anime_HD @Tenshi_sama @H2_vernui and @Kao.SushiChan! I hope you are all enjoying our community!

2 Likes

Yo everyone. Long time Key fan. I started to recognize their company through the start of watching Clannad, a tear-jerking masterpiece. I love all Key works, with Rewrite and Little Busters being my most favorite. Kotarou was a pretty funny protagonist and Kyousuke is so cool, so these 2 would be my favorite male characters.

I happen to watch a lot of Anime, currently about to start Planetarian, which I have yet seen. As for games, I been recently going back to Visual Novels. Only Key related VN I read were Little Busters and Rewrite. I also read a few like Hoshizora no Memoria, Eden*, and G-Senjou no Maou. Currently been waiting for the release english of AstralAir and Irotoridori no Sekai. Other than, I play mostly mobile games like Divine Gate and Brave Frontier (in this case just login rewards).

Iā€™m really looking forward to knowing and being friends with all of you!
Oh, I like to point out that this website is superb, well neat.

9 Likes

Itā€™s very nice to meet you, @Resona. (^-^)/ I have to agree about Kotarou and Kyousuke as your favorite male characters. They are truly amazing people. Anyway, weā€™re glad that you found Kazamatsuri and love so many Key works. I know youā€™ll enjoy Planetarian as much as I have. Also, we love to hear your thoughts and opinions on many Key discussions and look forward to you being here. I would love to being friends with you too. And yes, the website is amazing. Thank you for mentioning that! Without further ado, welcome aboard amigo! :wink:

Hi Everyone! Just joined Kazamatsuri today (Iā€™ve no idea why Iā€™ve delayed joining this wonderful community till now). I discovered this site around the time when the translation of ā€œAngel Beats - First Beatā€ was still ongoing.

Up till now, Iā€™ve read/watched pretty much all translated Key games and anime (except for Kud Wafter and Tomoyo After), with Rewrite currently being my favourite one.

My interests outside of Key consist of reading VNs, light novels, manga, manhua, wuxia novels (and obviously: watching anime), and also playing RPGs. (Mainly JRPGs. I also prefer the classics over the modern ones.)

I may not be a super active member, but I hope Kazamatsuri keeps me entertained for the time that Iā€™m here. With that being said, I look forward to meeting you all!

11 Likes

A warm welcome to @Resona and @EternalSympathy! I hope you enjoy the community weā€™ve provided here.

1 Like

Welcome @Resona and @EternalSympathy! Iā€™m looking forward to getting to know you and I hope that youā€™ll be enjoying yourselves here as much as I do.

1 Like

Well then you know what to do next =P Welcome to the site.

1 Like

nice to meet you,hue hue I guess OvO

Welcome to Kazamatsuri!!
Have fun here!! ļ¼ˆćƒ»āˆ€ćƒ»ļ¼‰

1 Like

@Kao.SushiChan, @Resona, @EternalSympathy, Welcome to this community!!!:yukismil:

2 Likes

Welcome to Kazamatsuri, @Resona and @EternalSympathy!

1 Like

Hello, @EternalSympathy. Itā€™s very nice to meet you. (^o^)/ You come to the right place at Kazamatsuri. Weā€™re a very friendly community so I know youā€™ll enjoy being here just as much as I have. Anyway, welcome aboard! :smile:

1 Like

Hey there, Iā€™m ed4828 and I am a big fan of key animes(never really played the VNs but I would love to) so I donā€™t have too much knowledge but I love to read about them. I think I saw all the key animes and my favorite one is Little Busters! and my favorite character Natsume Rin. Nice to meet you all :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Welcome @ed4828, nice to meet you![quote=ā€œed4828, post:2250, topic:49ā€]
never really played the VNs but I would love t
[/quote]

Then get yourself a steam account and 10 bucks and start with either planetarian or Harmonia, both are great Kinetic Novels (If youā€™re new to the genre, VNs without choices). As youā€™ve seen the animes, you could also decide to read Tomoyo After ~ Itā€™s a Wonderful Life. A great continuation of Tomoyaā€™s life from the Tomoyo route. Or if you got a lot of money and time on your hands, read Clannad. We can also expect Little Busters! on the western market in the near future, so thatā€™s also something to look forward to.

Anyway, hope you enjoy it here, see you on all the discussions here~

Thank you, I did watch planetarian but I know the original source will always be better. And never heard about harmonia, gotta check it too but Iā€™m not too sure about kinetic novels. If you donā€™t have a choice, how is it sold as a game on steam? Not that I donā€™t think they will be good but as for me Iā€™m going to wait for little busters release on steam( I will buy it even if it was priced same as Clannad) and start getting started. About the other titles they are not sold oficcially right? Too bad looking forward to play them too. Thanks for the warm welcome anyway :slight_smile:

Well, Harmoniaā€™s the newest one. It was literally released a few weaks ago. (And you missed our bookclub by these few weeks).

hi there everybody iā€™m DaniHernandezxD iā€™ve been here for a while (about a year though) but i didnā€™t introduce myself here,so here iā€™m writingā€¦let see ehhā€¦ well i live in south america iā€™m from Colombia so my native language is spanish, so donā€™t kill me if my english is bad :yukismil: i discovered kazamatsuri since the air bookclub but i create my account while the clannad bookclub was starting, iā€™ve seen every key and pre-key (oneā€™s ovas) anime series, in my opinion the best adapted was clannad and until today i havenā€™t seen such a good anime, clannad and the monogatari series are my favorite animes, well iā€™ve finished clannad air little busters (i need to replay kurugayaā€™s route in order to read de true ending) planetarian kanon (except makotoā€™s one the passing itā€™s to slow and repetitive for me) visual novels, now and iā€™m reading harmonia and rewrite, just finished kotori and luciaā€™s route my favorite key writer is jun maeda but i really like yuichi suzumoto planetarian was awesome and i consider kotomo to be the best from clannad, outside of key iā€™m a big fan of 07th expamsionā€™s sound novels, higurashi being my favorite (i havenā€™t read the last two chapters of umineko), also i iā€™m half way of steins gate the anime was just marvelous :minaamor:, iā€™m a big fan of the tales of series the phantasia is my favorite though there are many i havenā€™t play, also i love the fire emblem saga, wishing to play fates, my favorite manga is gokukoku no brynhildr i wonder if anybody here has read it, i hope we get along well :yahaha:

11 Likes

Hello Iā€™m Gustavo Woltmann new in this forums. I would like to be part of this community to have more one punch man friends. Lets all be friends. see yah around.

5 Likes

Welcome to the community @ed4828, @DaniHernandezxD and @GustavoWoltmann!

1 Like