Introduce Yourself!

Hi, I’m from the Philippines.

I’ve only played Planetarian (the fan translated one, but I also bought the one from steam recently) as far as games are concerned.

It’s really hard to pick a favorite, though I find Clannad to bear the most common topics across the titles.

Would Kokoro Toshokan count as my first, since it was written by the same writer of Little Busters?

I found Kazamatsuri while (forever) searching for Hoshi no Hito streams. I read about the fanbook contributions and would like to participate.

Outside of Key… I guess I like Spice and Wolf, Natsume Yuujinchou, and Oudorobo Jing.

I… have a coping mechanism when interacting with people online which breaks one of the rules of this community…

7 Likes

I rarely ever greet new forumers, but for those I have yet to greet, welcome to Kaza!~ Hope you guys enjoy it here :smiley:

Yaay, another forumer from PH! Do you mind if I ask which city or province you came from?

Welcome, Bluesorrow :smiley:
I hope you will like it here :smiley:

2 Likes

I haven’t greeted anyone for some time so I’ll welcome @ed4828, @DaniHernandezxD, and @Bluesorrow. It’s nice to have all of you here on Kazamatsuri. I hope we can all be good friends! It’s good to know we’re expanding as an international community and I like to thank you guys for joining onboard with us! :smile: :wink:

3 Likes

Welcome @Bluesorrow, @GustavoWoltmann, @DaniHernandezxD, @Abik, @Anime_HD,@Tenshi_sama @H2_vernui, @Kao.SushiChan, @Resona, and @EternalSympathy. Glad that you could all make it here. :smile:

2 Likes

Hi, My name is Jeremiah!!! I’m living in Florida, and used to be a resident of New Jersey! I have watched all Key anime, (except rewrite, until it’s sequel season airs and finishes! :smiley:) and I love all of them so much!!! They all have something special and unique about them and always manage to make me emotional and make me experience extreme Ecstacy!!! :joy: I found Kazamatsuri through Google to be honest when I was just researching and looking up stuff about Key and I am amazed and happy to be a part of this spectacular and growing communtity! (Big Dango Family :blush:) My interests outside of Key are video games and music! I am a big Nintendo Fan!!! I grew up with Gaming and music and they will always be something (alongside with anime), very close to my heart!!! :heart: I’m going to major in Video Game Development and Music Production as I am an avid gamer as I stated before and aspiring musician!!! I play Percussion as I am a Drummer, so I am also a Percussionist!!! :slight_smile: :smile: I want to become a sucessful video game creator and musician, and hope to be one of the greatest in the world (I am a high achiever, as I am a very positive and emotionally motivated person! :blush: :heart: In my video game development career, I hope to one day create a American Visual Novel, as I love anime and am technically going to be a video game creator, and VN are techinally video games, so it is a very exciting task I want to accomplish very soon!!! I have not read official Key visual novels as not much are out over seas (BUT more are coming soon as announced, I cannot wait!!! :blush: :smile:) But I have read up to a character route for Rewrite (Chihaya’s Route :heart:) on Youtube through a fan-made translation playthrough published there, but have stopped ater completing that route, as I wanted to take a break and have decided to wait for Key to offically release it and the rest over here, as they are coming soon and AGAIN! I cannot wait!!! :blush: :joy: I also plan on reading Clannad and Planetarian soon, as they are on STEAM, I just need to finish my first VN that I am still currently reading which is Steins;Gate another VN of an Anime I adore alongside Key Anime Works!!! And… that’s pretty much it!!! If you want to be friends with me, I would love to, (I want Key friends!!! :blush: :heart:) and hope to meet every one of you and have plenty of Key discussions in the future!!! I also have a Nintendo Youtube Gaming Channel and plan to make a seperate anime channel in the near future, so if you want to look out for that or are just interested in general, I genuinely appreciate the support and would greatly appreciate if you subscribe to my YT channel and follow me on twitter, FB, G+, etc. Link Here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5aOs8evzaBieb_2QnAHhAg … I appreciate feedback and constructive crticism and hope to improve as I have a side goal in my life to become a BIG Youtuber on Youtube!!! So thank you guys all for reading this!!! And I hope you’re all having an amazing and blesssed day!!! :smile: :blush: :heart:

P.S.: “All that… and a TOILET!!!” XD

6 Likes

Welcome, @Ecstasy! Hope you will like it here~
I see that you’ve read Chihaya’s route (from Rewrite) through youtube… So, did you like it? :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you very much!!! :smile: :blush: YES!!! I loved it very much, :heart: Chihaya is one of my favorite Key Heroines!!! She is my Rewrite Waifu, haha!!! :smile: :joy: :heart:

Thats good to hear :smiley:
There is a chance that “Rewrite+” would be released on Steam next year, so I hope you will read it then completely :smiley: And like it the way I like it as well :wink:
We are also going to have Little Busters bookclub once RitoBasu is released on Steam, so :wink: lets wait for it! :smiley:

1 Like

YES!!! I know!!! :smile: I defintely will and I bet I will love it! Rewrite was an amazing experience from just the little I read of it!!! :heart: And that’s great!!! But I have a question, you mind explaining what RitoBasu is???

Ah, yeah, sure xD Sorry. “RitoBasu” is “Little Busters”. 「リトルバスターズ」 in Japanese and it goes down to 「リトバス」(RitoBasu). Don’t mind it, just my habbit :smiley:

1 Like

OHHHHHHHHHH!!! It’s okay, no need to apolgize, I completely understand now! I was a little confused there ! xD Wow, that’s cool, I wasn’t aware of it’s Japanese name, that’s cool! Sounds just like it, of course, only in japanese, lol! xD So, yeah, I cannot wait to it releases and for the Bookclub!!! :slight_smile: :smile:

1 Like

It’s really nice to meet you, @Ecstasy! I’m just amazed by your post that you love so much about Key works that I would definitely love to be your friend! :smile: You sure do have a lot of aspirations and goals, so I commend you for that as that is really inspiring! We’re very pleased that you decided to join us on Kazamatsuri and I think you’ll have a wonderful time here. Anyway, I’m also on Twitter so we can chat and stuff if you want to about other things and such. :wink: Welcome aboard and I hope you enjoy being here with us!

Also, that P.S was really good by the way. :laughing:

1 Like

Hello!!! I am new around here, as you seen, because you liked my post on here, lol! xD But yeah, that is cool, and I love CLANNAD as well and Steins;Gate as I also mentioned in my post, it’s very awesome, one of my favorite anime and I am also halfway through the VN as well! So that’s funny! xD I hope you have a fun time on this website and hope we can be friends!!! :slight_smile: :smiley: CLANNAD is my favorite anime also, I just also have an obsession with Little Busters, lol! xD (I also been wanting to check out the Monogatari series too!!! As I loved Katanagatari by the same creator!) I love Jun Maeda’s work, he is the best!!! One of my greatest inspirations!!! If you have a twitter let me know so we can follow eachother!!! So yeah, hope we can become Clannad buddies and talk about Clannad together!!! :smile: :blush:

P.S.: You’re Colombian, that’s really cool! I’m Puerto Rican, so hispanic represent!!! :joy:

1 Like

Where in the world do you live?
San Diego

What Key games or Anime have you read/watched? Which was your first, and which is your favorite?
I’ve watched every series, though Kanon (2006) was my first and remains my favorite. So far I have only read Rewrite, Little Busters, and Planetarian, though I started reading Clannad and haven’t continued.

How did you find Kazamatsuri?
I believe that Fuwanovel retweeted something related to the Angel Beats VN and I clicked through and then made an account. I signed up in like February of this year, but never got around to posting. Been reading the forum digest emails ever since though.

What are some of your interests outside of Key?
In terms of Visual Novels, I love the Infinity series (more specifically Kotaro Uchikoshi) and I/O revision ii is an amazing game.

Tell us something interesting about yourself, something about our website that interested you, or something funny.
While reading Rewrite, Kotori has a line that cracked me up enough to record the audio with my phone(to quickly share it). The audio file somehow ended up in my music collection, and now when I have my music on shuffle I randomly get a 4 second clip of Kotori saying: “Okay~ Shake it now baby now~”
I’m never prepared for it to happen.

10 Likes

It’s been a while that someone went by the book with their introduction. Welcome aboard, hope you’ll continue to have fun here![quote=“Meyvol, post:2271, topic:49”]
February
[/quote]

Wait, that technically means you were hear before me…
Can I still say welcome?[quote=“Meyvol, post:2271, topic:49”]
and now when I have my music on shuffle I randomly get a 4 second clip of Kotori saying: “Okay~ Shake it now baby now~”
[/quote]

You gotta add the Beatles song this is referencing as well, imagine the irony if both tracks play consecutively :wink:

1 Like

Sadly, while I do have the song. They’ve never played consecutively. I’ll just have to keep shuffling until it happens.

1 Like

I’m way late for many of the welcomes I owe to many of you, in fact I’m sure that I’ve already talked to some of you in Discord, but even then, a huge welcome to @Khsellhu, @Okazaki, @minhthuan274, @Abik, @Anime_HD, @Tenshi_sama, @H2_vernui, @Kao.SushiChan, @Resona, (the fallen freeallorcas564), @EternalSympathy, @ed4828, @DaniHernandezxD, @GustavoWoltmann, @Bluesorrow, @Ecstasy and @Meyvol.

I’m sorry for not greeting you properly. You all deserve a personal welcome since you are all unique and precious to the Kazamatsuri community. It’s a pity that I’m not having much time to post lately, but I’ll make up for it eventually and, if you happen to get in Discord, I’ll happily chat with you.

Enjoy Kazamatsuri and feel free to express your thoughts about anything!

2 Likes

Thank you very much!!! I hope we can be friends and discuss our love for Key together!!! :smile: :blush:

@Sonic112003 THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! :smile: :blush: I read this yesterday and completely forgot to reply to it, I’m sorry!!! I really appreciate what you said, and it means a lot and YES!!! I hope we can become good friends!!! :slight_smile: :smile: And thank you, so glad you liked the P.S. LOL! XD :joy: :smile: :blush:

P.S.: @Sonic112003 I reposted this here, because I wasn’t supposed to double post, two posts in a row, I just learned that from the Code of Conduct! :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s very nice to meet you, @Meyvol. Welcome to Kazamatsuri and I hope you’ll enjoy your time being here with us. I did the same thing when I first introduced myself by going through the questions in bold too. :smile: Yeah, I agree that about the Kotori audio file which is simply hilarious even after playing Rewrite.

Anyway, it’s good to have you here and we want to hear your thoughts and opinions into many of our Key discussions as well. I would definitely love to being your friend too. Welcome aboard! :wink: