The K.E.Y. Art Portal

This topic will be used to collate art and other creative work submissions for The K.E.Y..

By this, we refer to images to be included in the book. The highest priority goes to fanart, but we also accept submissions of anything else you can imagine. Cosplay photography, photos of crafts, musical transcriptions, you name it. We even accept digital content, so if you have a Key fangame or a music cover you’d like to be included, send it our way!

To submit your contribution, first fill out our New Contributor Form, then complete our Content Submission Form to submit your content. If you would like to modify your contributor profile or one of your old entries, please PM me and I’ll sort it out.

All submissions made to The K.E.Y. will be curated by our team to ensure the book is high quality, so there’s no knowing which works will be included in the final product until it’s released. Don’t be shy though!

We also have a rewards system in place! If you submit art that satisfies one of our bounties and is approved for inclusion, you may earn a Dango Ticket! To maximise your chances, aim to submit art in portrait orientation with at least 2550*3330 resolution. You can also earn Dango Tickets for referring other creators to the project who then go on to submit approved contributions! Each Dango Ticket is worth roughly $20 USD, and can be exchanged for rewards such as Steam games and Steam / iTunes gift cards, the CLANNAD physical soundtrack, Rewrite Anime physical soundtrack, or you can exchange 3 for a physical copy of The CLANNAD Kickstarter limited edition box! We will contact you to let you know when you earn a ticket. Here are the list of current bounties!

Kanon: Nayuki route
CLANNAD: Tomoyo route, Sunohara route (the two siblings), Kappei route, Fuko route
planetarian: Hoshi no Hito
Tomoyo After: Tomoya arc, Tomo arc, After Arc
Little Busters: Komari route, Sasami route
Angel Beats: Heaven’s Door
Rewrite: Akane route, Terra arc
Harmonia Art
Long Long Love Song Art
Summer Pockets: All characters

9 Likes

C. Zablan
Philippines

(wait am I doing this right?)

2 Likes

Yep, that’s right! Feel free to include a URL to a personal website or twitter or something as well if you want people to find you.

1 Like

I hope this is fine! :smiley: truth is I rarely make Key fanarts even though I love their works a lot, but if I ever make new ones I’ll be sure to post them here too!
alias: richarano
url: http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=7274181

21 Likes

I have gathered my old art from everywhere I could find, even from my textbook(calculus) cover :laughing:

13 Likes

Thank you so much for sharing this @Kuna_tp! Please consider including some of the details requested in the OP like a name/username, and a URL if you have one.

Did you also want to include your Kanon art for this?

(Youtube videos are ok right?)

alias: Bionic
URL: N/A

7 Likes

Adding to the submissions:

C. Zablan
Philippines

I might still come back for more~

3 Likes

Love it!

1 Like

I have a BUNCH of key art I’ve done over the years @__@ I hope you guys don’t mind the art dump!

Chosen Name / Alias: Dizzyworld2
General Location: TX, USA
URL https://twitter.com/Dizzyworld2 | https:/dizzyworld2.tumblr.com

(Kanon to Rewrite spoilers)

(Shizuru ending spoilers)

I have several more stuff (mostly chibis) but I’ll stop here @__@ for now…

26 Likes

This is what I like to see! :smiley:

This is the picture i have drawn for 2 years and it’ very old. I think it’s very dump but i hope you like it!

8 Likes

Name: Chesca
LocationL Philippines
URL: Tumblr

Gonna put a bunch of old art here aannndd there you go! You’ve probably seen most of them ahaha

Will add more new stuff if work allows >_<

12 Likes

Hi everyone! I’ve had these pictures drawn out actually, when I first introduced myself. Its just that I was still deciding what I needed to finish and change, since I needed to fix Akane, Kagari, and Chihaya. It’s been a few weeks, but I’m happy because I was motivated. I am finished now, so I hope people like this :smiley:
I’m currently doing fan-art for Harmonia. I can’t draw the Key boys. Im planning on hopefully doing CLANNAD characters soon.

May probably do some minor changes to the characters on here if I need to.

10 Likes

Can I post old artworks? :kgoha:

Name: Akito

Will add some more!

I couldn’t upload a better resolution of some of the fan-arts due to Kaza.org’s restriction. :komue:

10 Likes

You sure can! They’re all great, I adore the one with the three Rewrite boys.

1 Like

Commissioned from Rune. (it’s a secret that I’m upping the non-watermarked ver here :x)

23 Likes

cjlim2007
California
https://twitter.com/cjlim168

3 Likes

Kagari!!! <3

Kotakkun
Portugal

12 Likes

Very nice! :minaamor:

Please don’t forget to include your details in the post so we can properly credit you! @kotakkun