Introduce Yourself!

Nice to meet you, @Okazaki. :slight_smile: I was also impressed by how pleasant this forum community is. Itā€™s great to meet another person whoā€™s Key gateway was Clannad. Have you seen/read any Key works beyond it?

I have watched Angelbeats and am currently watching Kanon. Though the initial episodes of AB confused me, I really liked the latter episodes. It is my third favourite anime.

Cool! I need to get to watching Angel Beats sometimeā€¦ What are your thoughts on Kanon?

I think I will answer that question after completing the series because as of now, I have watched only a few episodes. I found Ayu extremely adorable. Ayu with her catchphrase ~uguu~ is cuteness personified.

1 Like

Hi everyone, Iā€™m from Vietnam fan KeyClub. I like reading Rewrite most =))

9 Likes

Welcome~
Hope you will like it here as much as I do :smiley:
As a big fan of Rewrite myself I find it extremely nice to see another fan :smiley:

If you donā€™t mind, tell us what other interests do you have?

Nice to meet you! I take it Akaneā€™s your favorite heroine?

1 Like

Hi there, nice to meet you. ^^

Hello everyone!
Iā€™ve been visiting this site regularly for some time and decided to finally make an account.
Iā€™m from Poland (is there anyone from Poland?) and Iā€™m 21. I found Kazamatsuriā€¦ I donā€™t remember, that was long time ago :stuck_out_tongue: I really like this forum, really intuitive (and these fancy spoilers, love it), and I havenā€™t seen more enthusiastic and friendly community on the whole internet.

I played Planetarian, Tomoyo After and, my favourite, Rewrite. Now Iā€™m playing through Clannad and Iā€™m waiting for the rest VNs (Harmonia, LB, Angel Beats, HARVEST FESTA HYPE). I watched every anime except for Planetarian and Charlotte (and Iā€™ve been waiting for it since announcement, I have to finally watch it). My first Key anime was (of course) Clannad.

Outside of Key I like playing games on PC and 3DS (waiting for Pokemon S&M). On PC I mostly play osu! Sometimes I just throw everything and go out watching night sky with my binoculars. My favourite dish is probably bigos.

I hope we will have a good time together. Shake it now, baby now~

8 Likes

Itā€™s nice to meet you, @minhthuan274. Thereā€™s so much diversity within Kazamatsuri and I think youā€™ll enjoy being here with us. Yeah, Rewrite is a very good VN and I can say I enjoyed it myself too. Welcome aboard! :smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum! Bigos sound yummy. Iā€™d have to try it sometimeā€¦

1 Like

Thank you! Hope with you to write more discussions about VN and anime. :grin:

Welcome @minhthuan274 and @Abik.
Rewrite, huh? Still have to read this one, waiting for a western release though.

And I was about to ask how Tomoyo After was without reading Clannad, but you probably already knew enough through the Anime.

I hope that we can all become good friends here.

@Khsellhu Hello, nice to meet you too. I didnā€™t get a chance to welcome you earlier and Iā€™m sorry for that. Anyway, itā€™s very awesome to have you here and I do agree that Rewrite is a very unique VN that impressed me when I first got to play it myself. So Iā€™ll keep this short but Iā€™m interested what you have to discuss about topics concerning Rewrite and other VNs as well too. I hope weā€™ll get along too~ :wink:

1 Like

@Sonic112003 Its nice to meet you too, thanks =)
Hope to get along as well and see you around forums :smiley:
Weā€™ll probably have more to discuss on the upcoming side-stories for Rewrite :smiley: As the 1st one was announced and will be bundled with 4th BD of anime, I guess weā€™ll get more~

Nah, Iā€™ll wait for official translation. Machine translation doesnā€™t sound encouraging. And Iā€™ll have more reasons to buy it besides supporting english releases.

Tomoyo After is unique experience even on its own, especially second half. I wanted to read Clannad first, but back then I was novice VN reader and Clannad was just too massive for me. Now I have some experience AND windows tablet (God bless portable VN reading) so Iā€™ll finish reading Clannad and then Iā€™ll reread Tomoyo After.

@Abik Itā€™s great to meet you too. This is a very friendly forum community and Iā€™ve enjoyed being here with them a lot. I think youā€™ll enjoy here too. Yeah, CLANNAD was my first Key anime too and thatā€™s what got me into Key eventually. Itā€™s great to have you here and weā€™re hoping you can join us in many Key discussions as well as other topics that would suit your interests. I hope weā€™ll get along too~ :wink:

1 Like

Hey there all,

Iā€™m a big key fan (looking at doing some cosplay for some of them although it will be hard) I have been reading key novels for a while and starteed watching the animes for them, I have read little busters, most of clannad, planetrian and currently harmonia. Unfortunately key animes arent very popular in my country so its hard to talk to people about it so thats why i wanted to join. Its nice to meet you all

6 Likes

Hey there @Anime_HD, itā€™s nice to have you here.
Be sure to post pictures of your eventual cosplays in this thread if you donā€™t feel too uncomfortable sending pics of yourself. You can also look forward to some nice and friendly discussion on this forum, so weā€™ll see each other there. Have fun!

1 Like

Hi, IĀ“m Luciano, I am from Argentina. IĀ“m 21 yeras old. I am a Japanese translator, IĀ“m a Clannad fan, I love Yumemi (Planetarian), my first VN was Air, and my first anime was Angel Beats! (two friends recommended me. then I spent two days crying.)
Pleased to meet Kazamatsuri!

12 Likes