Harmonia - Pre-Release Discussion and Speculation

Kishi Seiji directed Angel Beats

No, heā€™s referring to the visual novel. Kai is both the director and a scenario writer for the Angel Beats! VN. But I highly doubt its length is going to be affected by how busy the staff are with other things. Key typically arent ones to cut something short because they run out of time; its going to be as long as it needs to tell the story it wants to tell.

Ah my bad, unless I hear ā€œangel beats vnā€ my mind goes to the anime

I have been wondering about this for awhile,who is ā€œäø­ę‘ē¶“ā€,the other scenario writer for harmonia along with Kai? Never heard of him before,is he new or something?

So is Harmonia set place in a world where only Teepee, Shiona, and Rei live ? Or are there other people in that world too ?

My guess is that the worldā€™s population has taken a dramatic decline, similar to planetarian. It wouldnā€™t surprise me if Shiona and Teepee were two of only a few people left in the town. The place is basically a ruins, after all.

2 Likes

The setting is described as ā€œhumans coexisting with artificial humansā€ so itā€™s a pretty safe bet that there are other humans and Firoids in this world. That said, I think itā€™s very unlikely weā€™ll run into any of them. Like @Aspirety said, it should be similar to planetarian in that regard.

Damn that honestly makes me even more exited, Iā€™m looking forward to Harmonia more than Angel Beats at this point lol

#WhensHarmonia

As far as I know there is no official or even rumored release date

Gotta wait for the English translation you know?
For the simultaneous release.

Iā€™m still expecting it to be at Comiket 89. I could be wrong, but it makes the most sense!

So Sekai Project RTed this. Guess Harmonia is releasing in English soon https://instagram.com/p/7_U4nzLqL9/

6 Likes

Time for ā€œHarmonia must be longer than planetarian because it says $14.99 and planetarian is $9.99ā€ theories XP

or maybe itā€™s just cuz harmonia is newer so thereā€™s more demand so higher price?

This is pretty amazing. The hype is gathering.

Honestly even if this VN isnā€™t amazing the art looks so beautiful I donā€™t care. Overall it sounds like a mystical experience so Iā€™m looking forward to it

Holeeee fuuuuuuuu. Man this is hype! If anything this practically confirms the simultaneous english release.

And here I thought SP didnā€™t work on Harmonia. I wonder what magazine that is, tho

Who even did the art? Looks like Na-Ga. Could be wrong though, so pls correct me if so. I am no art nerd.

Will this be on the App Store ? Thatā€™s where I bought Planetarian. I donā€™t care how many GB it takes. Iā€™ll delete all my pictures if it takes that much :grin::grin::grin: