Charlotte - Pre-Release Discussion & Speculation

As the singer of a rock band? Maybe it’d work for soft rock, but knowing anime it’ll probably be pop rock or something. Maybe power metal, but even that’s stretching it.

Keep KanaHana for pop songs and those slow haunting tracks.

a kind of diary (?)

She either has a modern version of the Camera Obscura, or she is interested in the Slenderman mythos. Those are the only solid theories I can think of right now.

[quote=“yerian98, post:138, topic:728”]
Its certainly possible someone like LiSA, Yanagi Nagi, Lia, etc could have their debut VA role, but I find it unlikely.[/quote]

Lia is the voice of Dorj you know!?!?! (but I guess it doesn’t really count as voice acting?)
As for yanaginagi, I remember her being credited as voice actor for a character in otome game NORN9, but since I never played that game I don’t know if it’s true or not.

As for the possible rock band voice actress… How about Nana Mizuki?

2 Likes

I was thinking KanaHana would voice Nao. It just seems pretty likely :stuck_out_tongue:

I was also thinking of Nana Mizuki, but she seems to big-named for this sort of thing… Unless PA Works has an immense budget for Charlotte that we are unaware of lol

Maybe we should list the name of voice actors who also sing. Nana Mizuki, Eri Kitamura, Aya Hirano, Nao Toyama, Kana Hanazawa… well, actually there are too many to list.

But wait… We are not completely sure that the vocalist will be girl, right…?
(Although from the demographic it’s unlikely if it’s not)

Ye ye ye.

Isn’t Kanade KanaHana?

She is.
So is Suginami Mutsumi
And C̶r̶e̶a̶m̶y̶ Kagarin̶

I think she’d be fitting for Nao :stuck_out_tongue:

I still wanna hear Aoi Tada in this.

1 Like

Plot twist Nao-Nao is Sawashiro.

WOULD BE AMAZING.
Really I want this wow.
inb4 is Harumi-san, making Maeda’s 3rd Waifu.

You all forget Rita, she is a voice actress too.

I never knew that o_O
And hey she voiced A-chan in KudWaf

Right. I knew Rita voiced A-chan senpai, but I thought Rita only do little voice lines. Then I look up on the Japanese wikipedia page, and apparently she actually did a lot of roles for visual novels.

But there’s a good chance they’ll hire voice actor who is currently popular (like casting HanaKana for Kanade, Kamiya for Otonashi back then for Angel Beats!)
So I’m gonna say… Sora Amamiya and Hanae Natsuki.

2 Likes

More infos are out ~

2 Likes

Oooooh this is pretty sweet info!

Apparently these guys have superpowers.
Yu’s power is that he can occupy other people’s bodies… for a total of 5 seconds. (Which explains how he gets such good scores in exams.)

Nao’s power is that she can remove herself from your field of vision (think Kido’s power in Kagerou Project)… but it only works for one person at a time

3rd character, I’m not sure about the Kanji, but it might be Takajo Takeshiro can teleport… It’s explained that it’s technically very high-speed movement and he can’t really choose where to stop

4th character, Nishimori Yusa has necromancy. She can channel the soul of her late older sister but… can’t really control when it happens. (So it’s really more like her older sister is controlling her :P)

All of their powers seem to have certain conditions attached to them… Which I can imagine will lead to comedic results.

Aaand for information about the bands~
The first band is called “ZHIEND”, and the vocalist is a girl named “Sarah” who is part of a foreign postrock band (I don’t know if this refers to the seiyuu or the character). Lyrics are ALL IN ENGLISH! And the lyrics are written by Maeda himself (which we learned about in the last interview)

Second band is called “How-Low-Hello” (ハロハロ) and both lyrics and composition are by Maeda. The vocalist of the band is apparently the 4th character (necromancy girl), and her seiyuu will also do the singing.

WELL WELL WELL this is really interesting stuff right here. English vocals, would you look at that. And since the name of the vocalist is Sara, it might not even be Engrish. Still no reveal as to who the seiyuu’s are, unfortunately :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, they never stated, but I am suspecting this info is from the March issue of Dengeki G’s. The march issue supposedly comes out on the 30th, so they probably got an advance copy or something

7 Likes

It is,there will also be visuals for the new characters,now just have to wait for the scans…

1 Like

Is this site a legit source…? I want to make an article here but I’m a bit weary, what with no scans or anything.

There’s definitely a possibility that it isn’t authentic, much like any information on the Internet. But even if we had scans we still wouldn’t be able to verify the validity of the text xP Much like was the situation with the past Dengeki G’s magazine. We have pics of the article, sure, but we can’t really read it, so we don’t know if the 2chan post that summarized the info is telling the truth.

This website is at least more reliable than 2chan since it isn’t just a place for people to post things anonymously

Well Yaraon also posted it if you want a more legit site.
http://yaraon.blog109.fc2.com/blog-entry-29805.html

1 Like