Angel Beats! -1st beat- Released Today!

Today, June 26, 2015, marks the official release of Angel Beats! -1st beat-. For those who might still be unaware, Angel Beats! -1st beat- is a Visual Novel developed by Key which retells the events of the Angel Beats! anime in a more appropriate format. Today is the release of

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at http://kazamatsuri.org/angel-beats-1st-beat-released-today/
1 Like

Angel Beats is getting a VN!?

6 Likes

Hmm… where have I heard that before…

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

But, yeah, anyways. The wait for it to be shipped is excruciating. Ganbare, Pepe~

I have that feeling when I’ve waited so long for something to be released, and then when it’s finally here I don’t know what to say or how to react!

Better not another Fury rage! :stuck_out_tongue:

Curious about Piano Arrange Album, is it good?

Well I’m just gonna see my copy in two weeks or something…
It’s not like I wanted to play on release day anyway, baka.

Edit: It has at least been shipped now.

2 Likes

http://vgmdb.net/album/53290 Details on the Piano Arrange Album. I’ll have a review up soon :wink:

3 Likes

Mines in the post and on the way! cant wait.

Huge spoiler for Iwasawa route ending:

Such twist! Saguga Maeda! :smiley:

Woah! I’m interested to learn how that works as they’re both dead.

General question about Yui route Is there a bad end in Yui’s route where her and Otonoshi get together?. My sister is convinced they said that was the case awhile ago but I can’t find anything actually mentioning that.

Only one way to find out, I think. Well, Maeda has stated that only Hinata can be with Yui, but I guess a bad ending might work too~

I brought that quote up to her and she said he was probably talking about canonically. I’m not sure why she’s so convinced but I guess we’ll see when someone eventually uploads all the CGs.

Now for us peeps who don’t live in Japan, we just have to wait for the shipment to arrive :3

After nearly an entire day of messing around and trying to get it to work, I finally got the game up and running! I can’t wait to play it~

My friend is going to be visiting Japan next week and he was thinking of picking one up. Does AlphaROM work on the disks or only digital? And do First Press Releases only last for preorders or do they last awhile in stores?

AlphaROM works on the disk :wink:

There should be some stores that are selling the first press releases, though they may not come with the pre-order bonuses anymore (million star and nekkid tenshi)

I got my special edition of it. It’s so perfect to the level that I’d make a whole review about it. might take some pictures once I go home

1 Like

Ah I really regret not buying it now…

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Angel Beats! - Visual Novel General Discussion

A post was merged into an existing topic: Key Game Tech Support Topic