VNDB list sharing!

I think this is the link I’m supposed to put.
https://vndb.org/u84679/list

I read some stuff, started some stuff, and I’m gonna super read lots of things whenever I get my new computer.

I would played more Key-like nakige VN if only its existing amount is even just 1/100 the amount of nukige games.

And I’m disappointed that almost no one here have read Wind - a breath of heart.

Eh, might as well. I don’t tend to add them to my schedule often enough, so behind on what I should be doing. Also I don’t bother with most things other than “finished” and whatever.

https://vndb.org/u33237/list

I don’t like minori too much, but I’ll make note of it. The ef fans might appreciate it more~

Imouto no Okage de Motesugite Yabai.

ಠ_ಠ

2 Likes

I am honestly and forever have been too lazy to create a VNDB list, but I have been keeping track of my VNs on a Facebook note lol. So here it is:

VN’s finished:
planetarian
Brass Restoration
Clannad
Ever17
Kanon
Chaos;Head
Symphonic Rain
Little Busters
Umineko no Naku Koro ni
Moe Cure Net
Umineko no Naku Koro ni Chiru
Katawa Shoujo
Steins;Gate
Kira Kira All Ages
Remember11
Rewrite
Never7
If My Heart Had Wings
Narcissu
Narcissu 2nd

VN’s halted:
Yo-Jin-Bo

Currently playing:

Planning to play:
Tsukihime
Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni (and Kai)
Tomoyo After
Fate/Stay Night (if they make a patch for the recentlly released Realta Nua PC version)
Little Busters ME (waiting for patch)
Rewrite Harvest Festa (waiting for patch)
Air

From what I’ve heard of the most recent translation patch, it is miles better than the TL for the original that I sat through. Loads of bonus goodies and optional content~

But I mean does that patch work for the actual Realta Nua release? Because I am thinking of purchasing at the very least Heaven’s Feel Realta Nua (and no, I don’t want to get the original release for personal reasons)

It should work perfectly fine on any digital download versions of Realta Nua~

From what it says in the description, you should be able to use this patch to translate your Heaven’s Feel. I would check to make sure, but that thing is 1.16GB!

Oooooh goodie goodie!

Although, on that note, it might be better to play Fate first because that seems to be the only one not getting justice from ufotable lol

I will promote this patch everywhere, because its pretty amazing how much work has been put into it. You can get it here, as well as read all the info about it, but I’ll give a quick description. First, yes @Pepe, in fact it only works with Realta Nua. But it works so you can completely customize what components of Realta Nua, the original version, Vita port etc. you play with. So H-scenes or H-alt-scenes, which OPs play, original/remixed OST, the list goes on.

[quote=“Takafumi, post:28, topic:692”]
that thing is 1.16GB!
[/quote]Haha, yeah thats because it include the patches for all three routes, patches for remixed OST, patches for Vita OPs, and probably some other stuff that I’m forgetting.

[quote=“Pepe, post:29, topic:692”]
Although, on that note, it might be better to play Fate first because that seems to be the only one not getting justice from ufotable
[/quote]Yes yes yes, reading them in order is highly recommended.

1 Like

Pretty inconvenient way of downloading it. If I wanted to re-read the VN, I wouldn’t be too interested in the OST or OP changes. Lots of wasted time from downloading them…
They have puts lots and lots of work into it though. I wish it was around when I read the VN. I might have had a better experience with it that way~

Yeah there’s been a lot of requests to separate the OPs and the OST patches from the translation, I think he’s working on that.

https://vndb.org/u84717/list?c=all;v=0;t=-1;o=d;s=vote

I ain’t got a very big VN dick.

Yeah… not recommended. There was a level of boredom that went into playing that one…

Boredom, huh ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 Like

Not like that. ugh. Can Ctrl through multiple routes without… that boredom.

I speak under “oh I want to make sure that I can play a VN using the programs Ian got me” … Needless to say, the only part that was well written was the heart wrenching rejection of first girl. That’s all that’s ever needed. Don’t even reject the second girl, just leave the VN now.

I love how you got shit for having MoteYaba on your list but no one notices it on mine, even though I have various other Imoutoge scattering my list. Though, to be fair, I guess it’s a little more diluted because my list has a lot more.

[quote=“Wicklebee, post:36, topic:692”]
the only part that was well written was the heart wrenching rejection of first girl.
[/quote]FUCK that scene. Her route was pretty good though; but I agree, the rest of the routes were mostly just crap with a few interesting ideas sprinkled here and there.

Didn’t see this topic till just now here’s mine.
https://vndb.org/u57671/list

I was surprised to see 恋がさくころ桜どき on your list considering how new it was, but then I remembered that it has an English translation in progress and if I remember correctly it’s been moving fairly quickly. Assuming you’ve read up to the end of the patch, what do you think of it so far?

I moved 5 posts to an existing topic: General Visual Novel Topic