Try to anger as many Key fans as possible in one sentence

I think the title is pretty clear. Basically, come up with a sentence that’ll just grind the gears of the Key fans reading it, new and old, anime only or having read visual novels. Something that makes you feel like this when you read it:

A little tip is that ignorance will probably be more successful than straight bashing. Also, please refrain from spoilers.

I’ll just kick us off with a simple one: Having seen all of Key’s shows after watching Angel Beats, it’s so cool to see them getting remade into picture books on Steam all these years later!

This isn’t perfect, since it only really targets VN elitists (and has a gross verbal redundancy), but it’s just an example. Covering all your bases isn’t easy. Let’s see what you’ve got!

13 Likes

Personally, I think the anime did it better

9 Likes

The LB anime was actually ok.

2 Likes

Little Busters has a shit ending

3 Likes

Why no one likes Kanon 2002, It had the best chara des and story!

2 Likes

Yuuichi looked so handsome in that anime.

5 Likes

The English dubs for the Key anime aren’t the worst thing ever.

7 Likes

I found this great new anime with solid animation and a fantastic story, its called “Rewrite”

28 Likes

Misuzu’s dad wasn’t actually a bad person.

The best show Key ever made is “Charlotte”.

5 Likes

All those endings are deus ex machina

14 Likes

Clannad had so much awesome variety with the characters, I don’t get why they ruined it by making a season long filler arc focusing on the worst one of them.

20 Likes

Look at all these overrated harem animes.

16 Likes

This one isn’t actually from me but from a random user on MAL and it’s 1% angering at most, but now that I remembered it, I can’t not share it. It went something like this:

29 Likes
  • Jun Maeda got karma for breaking our hearts.
  • Jun Maeda is going to break our hearts with Rewrite.
  • Tori no Uta is the best song Jun Maeda ever composed.

(Got two out of three of these in the Internet btw. Also saw someone think of Tori no Uta as a Maeda track. Alicemagic too haha)

4 Likes

Key? More like Kai now.

4 Likes

Kud wafuta-? It is way better than LB, both story and music-wise.

11 Likes

Good stuff from a Steam review:

Awful voice acting, the characters look and sound like cockroaches, no inklings of nudity within the first 10 minutes, what a waste of $20. Refunding.

22 Likes

LOOK, GUYS! THE 3RD SEASON OF CLANNAD IS GOING TO BE ANNOUNCED SOON!

sorry for capsing it.

9 Likes

KyoAni should have adapted ____.

6 Likes