Kazamatsuri Awards 2014-2016 Nominations

Hehe, bad puns rule the world! But seriously, thanks. :smile:

1 Like

Best Article

It’s seriously hard to find anything that competes with the Clannad staff interview, but I’ll be damned if I don’t try. I dug up 3 old relics: an article on the Key oekaki, one on the Clannad Kickstarter, and finally a summary the Anime Expo Fan Party. I feel these also highlight special moments for the Key fandom. Watching the Clannad KS really was a baffling experience. It’s awesome to read the first-hand experience from this Dinner party with Baba&co. I really like the explanation of the Oekaki, and that thing is still going on albeit on a smaller scale.

https://kazamatsuri.org/late-night-60-minute-key-drawing-contest/
https://kazamatsuri.org/clannad-official-english-release-kickstarter-launched/
https://kazamatsuri.org/special-write-up-of-the-key-fan-party-2016-at-anime-expo/

##Best Topic Concept

I’d like someone else’s opinion on this, but what about RLDev for Dummies? It’s not a topic I’d find useful, but there’s a lot of stuff in that topic, and it’s a really unique side of the forum.

2 Likes

Oh gosh

2 Likes

I can’t tell how happy I was when I was reading that. :grin: I really appreciate it so much. You’re a really great friend and I’m glad you find me as a polite person. I was raised to be respectful and kind to others so that speaks for itself. Thank you very much! :grinning:

5 Likes

I wanna start moving into voting soon, so please everyone get your nominations in soon!

I’ve updated the OP with the current nominees, and I removed some categories that didn’t seem to be working well.

I got another nomination for Best Topic Concept, something that was created a few days ago but that already looks quite promising:
https://forum.kazamatsuri.org/t/try-to-anger-as-many-key-fans-as-possible-in-one-sentence/3513
Since it’s technically still created in 2016, I think it should be elligible for an award.

5 Likes

I’ll nominate @Iotheria for Best Lurker!
We definitely need some more Funniest Post nominations.

Oh yeah, I’d like to nominate @Pepe as best taste. Anyone who has Kotori as one of the best girls and loves Kyou route has :+1: taste :))

I’d also like to nominate @Naoki_Saten for funniest member, but mostly for those 30-second summaries he did for some podcasts. XD

5 Likes

@Sonic112003 You deserve to win Nicest Member!! :smile: You are an extremely nice person and I haven’t known you long, but you are very kind to me and have a very beautiful personality as a human being!! :slight_smile: :smiley: Let’s go @Sonic112003!!

4 Likes

Thank you so much, @Ecstasy. I really do feel very excited to hear you say that. :blush: You’re very welcome! I really appreciate it. I try to do my best when listening to others and want to help as much as I can. I like to encourage people to do their best. It’s part of who I am as an individual.

1 Like

I’ll be closing nominations on Sunday, so last chance to get them in! If we don’t any more nominations for Funniest Post then I’ll have to remove that category.

Funniest Member

I would like to nominate @Inuconandoyle for the funniest member. He’s really good when it comes to bad puns and I enjoy his sense of humor. Also, he’s my first best buddy I made since I came here on Kazamatsuri. He’s a very special friend to me so that’s why I appreciate his efforts to make me laugh at times.

Best Musician

I would like to nominate @SuikaShoujo for best musician. She has this really great voice of hers and the way that she sings is very beautiful. I really admired her talent.

Best Taste

I like to nominate @Bizkitdoh for having best taste. He’s really cool and he knows what interesting games are out there and expresses his love for them. He has even cool lines he expresses from time to time and they’re just amazing! The game music he presents on Discord when showing his favorite Youtube videos were very spectacular to listen to.

Best New Member

I like to nominate @Khsellhu for best new member. He’s really an interesting person I met for the time that I got to know him. He’s funny, cool, and has a great sense of humor when it comes to things that he enjoys the most. In particularly, his love for Rewrite plus with his hard work and effort doing TL work for the scripts he’s made. I really enjoy his company and he’s a very good friend of mine.

Best Artist

I like to nominate @BlackHayate02 for best artist. She’s really inspiring when it comes to her drawings and they look amazing no matter how much time and effort she puts into it. The sketches that she creates for any Key character has been impressive to me.

That’s pretty much about it from here. I thought long and hard on this one. It wasn’t easy for me but I did the best that I could from this point.

2 Likes

You want funniest posts, eh? Well let me dig some up~ I know you said nothing too mean, but I hope you don’t mind if I shake things up a bit

(also aspi you need to add yourself in the best guy category! :P)

1 Like

I think Aspi photoshops fits better as Best Meme.

Remember the time when Kotarou rewrote himself to become a Smash character. That was really funny.

1 Like

I’ve got a nomination for funniest post as well.

A comment on Rewrite Episode 5 by Purple. Image required for context

3 Likes

Nooo don’t close it Sunday I can’t do a post until then :frowning:

It’s just about the end of the year man :stuck_out_tongue:

Needs more fun member awards.

Shittiest Taste, Snarkiest Member, Sassiest Member, Happiest Member, Most Warm-Hearted Member, Most Helpful Member, Most Missed Member, Most Likely Two Members To Become BFFs, …

(this is totally not stolen from another website, all completely new ideas)

A bit late there Kar-chan :stuck_out_tongue: