Translation Request Board

Oh right. I figured out all the important stuff a few hours ago. Now I’m onto the hard part.

Here it is for anyone who likes GUIs over CMDs~

(The two location input bars are looking for folders btw >.>)

Now if anyone knows how to make the game show an imported sprite at specific parts of the script, it’d be helpful to know~ ^^

I had a go at Iwasawa. Translation is difficult so please forgive me if a few things are out of place. I’ll try the others later when I get some time.

IWASAWA
Captivates the audience. Girl dead Monster’s Guitar and Vocals.

DATA:
The World After Death popular band Girls Dead Monster, nick name

The side:
I feel that I will continue to live through music… ( Thought side is past tense, so it’s a past thought, but doesn’t entirely translate well).

Girldemo’s front man.
She’s on Vocals and rhythm guitar and is the main lyrics composer and song composer.Cool and quiet, but has a hiden, wild and passionate side for music. She is the person Yui admires ( THis was quite
difficult to translate, might be slightly wrong.) Apart from (I think this refers to some kind of clothing, but couldn’t get a good translation, or might be say, even clothing or something. I’m not too sure. Basically she is a music nut I think is the picture.), She doesn’t think of anything but music.

3 Likes

You’re a legend! Thank you so much for this. <3

Could I get a TL of this news? http://key.visualarts.gr.jp/info/2014/09/tv927.html

Specifically this part:

これまでに雑誌やグッズで掲載・使用された版権イラストを掲載し、さらにTVアニメ第1期~第2期、第1期全巻購入特典用エピソード、そして第2期BD/DVDに同梱の新作映像『EX』のストーリー紹介も網羅した、アニメ『リトバス!』の決定版ともいえるビジュアルブックです!

I’m just going to leave this video here, it’s lengthy but it’s worth a try to see if anyone really would be up to the task :stuck_out_tongue:
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm9896561 (LB EX spoilers and clannad spoilers)
I really enjoyed watching it with my very limited Japanese knowledge. It’s really funny.
There appear to be multiple parts too.

That was hilarious. There are 3 30min episodes so there’s a lot to go through. I only watched episode 1 but I wouldn’t consider any of that a spoiler.
Part 2 Part 3

Is it too much to ask a whole album translation here?

Could anyone translate this, please? http://blog.livedoor.jp/geek/archives/51468095.html
According to sources in Spanish, projects like Rewrite, Planetarian, and Kud Wafter are on the process of being animated, but I also believe they may have misunderstood something.
Thanks in advance!

This can’t be real.

Like no way.

I think it says that Vava intends to animate Planetarian, Kud Wafter, and Rewrite, but they aren’t in process necessarily.

That sounds more Key. Rewrite has been a ‘someone say they’ll do it and we’re in’ thing for a while now.

2 Likes

They’re skipping the good one!? Aaaaaawwwww

I think it’s a bit odd that they’re not considering Tomoyo After.

HYYYYYPE

prolly fake but HYPE

Not really fake but more like “not happening anytime soon”
Would totally love for a film of planetarian though. Especially that special 15millionth customer show~ <3

Rewrite would be… Well I can only think of one way to animate it, and I don’t think it can work any other way. basically they will have to do it like Amagami; totally non-linear episodes except per-arc

No Tomoyo After anime for all eternity <'3

TA (along with planetarian) would probably be the easiest to adapt too. Not that it matters. Already read the VN, so no need for an anime too.

I want to ask. Do we have members who are fully capable of translating Japanese to English?

On Kazamatsuri promotion board I suggested to provide translation so people would likely to come to us when they’re looking for things. Should we create, maybe, something similar to subbing group?
One thing that haven’t got translated after all these years is planetarian Drama CDs. Snow Globe and Hoshi no Hito already got translated but not the second one. I have no idea what kind of story is it, but I just want to understand it.

1 Like

Funny you should mention that. From the beginning of Kazamatsuri.org’s creation, I’ve had this idea of using it as a hub for translators to show their work and offer their services.

Buuut, nobody used it, so that section of the forum was deleted. All we have now is the translation request board, which hardly anybody uses anyway ^^;;

Short answer: I’d LOVE to, but we just don’t have enough people interested in doing translations for us. SOMEDAY I WILL MASTER THE LANGUAGE AND TRANSLATE ALL THE THINGS MYSELF.

Hmm, I guess finding people is just not that easy :frowning:
Good luck learning. I’ll be waiting for your translation work :slight_smile: