Translation Request Board

Do you have a request for a little something you’d like a member of the community to translate? Post it here! Who knows, maybe someone will decide to give it a try.

Actually I got an idea.

What exactly is this anyway?

1 Like

Hm? The site in general or that top part?

The site is just Itaru Hinoue’s personal art site, like the one Na-Ga has had forever now.

The little image and text is just an introduction, and it seems the little sketch is just a representation of herself for the net, like how Nasu from Type-Moon is that little mushroom guy.

Could someone tell me what this is talking about?

On April 1st there will be a funding effort for Kitazawa Ayaka’s first album. Kitazawa is the singer of Refrain’s ED theme ‘The Things I Lost with You’
Funding for the album will be raised via MotionGallery: a Japanese crowd funding website similar to western sites like Kickstarter. There’s a lot of cool projects currently after some donations. My personal favorite is KAKEXUN, which is on the front page right now ^^

Does it mention if the music is Key related? Seems like a disappointing thing to announce on April 1st if not, heh.

The album is being made by Key’s Sound label. Directed by Shinji Orito (yay!) and worked on by a bunch of people. including Tomohiro Takeshita and emon.
There are 11 songs planned, and it seems that staff closely related to Key’s works (probably Orito and crew) will have some involvement in writing the lyrics~ This means there will probably be a Key related meaning to most songs.

Apart from that, there’s not much else to talk about ^^;

1 Like

Could I get a summary of this? I think it mentions an artbook including illustrations from LBCM?

Yeah you basically got it. It’s an artbook for LB Card Mission.

Comes out April 29, includes scan codes to get cards in the game.

Would buy. Where can I?

I assume AmiAmi and the like will have it up sooooooooooon. Can’t find anything specific right now though.

Also, clarifying, the card you get from buying the book is the Kud and Kanata card.

Is it an artbook of AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALL the cards?

It’s called ‘character1’ so, it’s partial in some shape or form.

May be called that so its every card to date and they can have ‘character2’ be cards added from now going forward.

No no, I’m certain character1 is an event in Japan in which the book will be sold. I’ve been seeing them promote merchandise they’re selling there for a while. Mostly body pillows, lel.

Ooooooh. I see, I read the page wrong.

It’s ‘Art Works1’ so, same principle. I assume its the first of several.

And yeah I guess that answers Kanon’s question. Buy it at this event. Book yo plane tickets now.

What about this? Are they talking about how the Vita version of Rewrite will be displayed there or something?

That’s basically just advertising ^^; Showing off some of the latest prototype ports (some unreleased) including Rewrite and Grisaia no Meikyuu~ They are giving out a free booklet too… so there’s that~

Oh, and there will be a giveaway thingy. The prizes are seen below.

A is a memory stick with the 2.00 trial of Rewrite on it. B is a special edition QUO card (that’s a type of prepaid card btw. They are like Amazon/Itunes voucher cards, but can be used in a bunch of convenience stores, gas stations, and hotels.) and the C prize is the Grisaia poster. All pretty mediocre prizes really… Although the Grisaia characters are pretty fun~

It’s just to hype up Prototype’s releases~ :stuck_out_tongue:

Would someone be so kind as to give me a close translation of these character images off the AB site? I would greatly appreciate it. <3

I know I’ve already put one thing up, but I would also like to know what these ‘situations’ say, too. ^^;

Anyone wanna have a go at this?

It’s just confusing me @.@ I had it working at one point, but when I repeated the same steps it didn’t work ;~;