Topic Proposals

Good point, so how do you guys want to structure this? I guess my personal proposition might be anything from Fate/Stay Night can be left un-tagged, everything else gets tagged, or something like that? The way I see it its probably either that, all tags, or no tags.

1 Like

Should we make different topics for VNs, anime and RPGs?

This is a Key site so I don’t think there should be a ton of Fate topics unless Type-Moon and Key merge or something. Plus as someone who knows very little of the series 1 topic is easy to ignore but 3 might get a little harder.

2 Likes

It does make sense to limit the amount of topics indeed, but wouldn’t it be confusing if we had only one topic to talk about multiple works that are visual novels, anime, or RPGs? That’s why I’m asking how we should do it (if we create a topic). A topic about fate, would l obviously be an off-topic , but this series is so complex that it is hard to decide how to do it properly. Too many topics would be out of place on a Key forum, but if there is only one, conversations might be confusing and spoilers would get hard to manage.

Maybe just do a “the following VNs/anime/RPG can be discussed without spoiler tags. Everything else must be spoiler tagged and stated what it’s from” thing.

1 Like

How exactly would that work? I’m not certain to understand your idea completely.
Should we decide on what series to put under spoiler warning and others out of it?
Example: fate/stay night does not need spoiler shader, but fate/ hollow ataraxia needs spoiler shader?

I guess so, again I know very little about the series but I’d say the stuff people are most likely to have played/read/watched can be spoiler free and the rest spoiler tags.

Very well, I think your idea might just work.
Lets just wait for a moderator or regular to give the green light and we can start the topic.
Also, What would be an appropriate name?
I was thinking: Fate/ series general discussion. What do you think?

There would be an issue in that the Heaven’s Feel movie(s) haven’t come out yet. There’s a lot to discuss and many reveals in that, but most people (I guess less so here) haven’t read the VN.

1 Like

Soooooo, what should we do? The topic has been proposed a couple of days ago and we still do not know where we are going. Should we just make a general Fate/ topic and see how it goes or should we discuss more to make decisions right away?

I’d say make the thread, and say that all content in the Fate and UBW routes of F/SN can be talked about unspoilered. When the HF movie releases, that can be unspoilered too.
Everything else is spoiler territory.
Might be best to get approval from a mod first though.

2 Likes

Where should i ask for approval?

As long as you won’t be offended, I was actually about to make it. If you really still want to do it yourself, just let me know: I’ll help you, or just stay out of it. Either way what we decided on sounds good to me.

1 Like

Would you mind me doing it and maybe guide me through it?
that way I’ll know how to do it for future reference

“Key - Favorite female lead/heroine”
“Key - Favorite female loli”
“Key - Favorite female, out of the cast in the visual novel/anime”
“Key - Favorite OST/BGM (most popular)”
“Key - Messages they’re trying to give us”
“GirlDeMo”
“How-Low-Hello”
“ZHIEND”
“Itaru Hinoue and Na-Ga”
“Harmonia Fan Art”
“Fan-Made-Drawings based on Key’s character style”

Probably 3/4th’s of these are the same.

isn’t there already a favorite opening and favorite ending topic?

[quote=“Kotarou, post:115, topic:715”]
“Harmonia Fan Art”
[/quote]We will make sure to have this once Harmonia is released

Hello folks,

I’ve just finished Rewrite. Loved it.

Amazing “seiyuus”, voice actors. Great work.

It would be interesting to find out which Key voices we love the most (ordered by seiyuu or characters).

I’m not a huge fan of polls… but they are a good starting point to talk about them, if we do it in a positive way.

What do you think?

2 Likes

I think a general topic about Key voice actors would be great! I’m sure there would be a lot of love for people like Hikaru Midorikawa, Keiko Suzuki, Tamiyasu Tomoe, and the like :smiley:

3 Likes

Are there any silent hill fans on here? If so I’d love to make a topic for it where we can discuss theories, interests, expectations, or anything else related to the games (or movies) in the off topic section of the website. If anyone else is interested please let me know!
I guess I won’t plan on it then :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like