The K.E.Y. Art Portal

Janjan! Drew Sasami Sasasegawa for one of my entries~ I only watched the Little Busters (Refrain and EX) anime, but I actually liked Sasami’s~ She might be my third or fourth favorite Little Busters character? Or maybe not because It’s too difficult to choose xD

I’m also going to do a colored/digital version of this, since this is a traditional sketch, as well as a Saigusa sisters fanart with my sis, and probably lots of Clannad~ Look forward to it!!! :amorous:

Deviantart

11 Likes

Wonderful to see you joining the project @Curryflavored! I can’t wait to see what are you have to offer.

If you check the opening post of this topic you’ll see a list of bounties we have at the moment. Draw art of one of these and you may just be rewarded!

I noticed~ I’ve actually been following this thread for a while but haven’t finished anything to send in, but I noticed the bounty for Sasami so I drew her~~

1 Like

Since I submitted this, I feel like I should post it here (some of you might have seen it on twitter already, also I resized it for this post):

15 Likes

I think at this point I’ve learned enough about screen toning just doing these that I’m gonna be trying out color in (hopefully) the next illustration or so… moreso for the sake of keeping it freshhhhhhh…

Either way, here’s one to Shinigami Yuu, because that happened :help:

16 Likes

BE STILL, MY BEATING HEART :amorous:

You’ve outdone yourself on this one! I’m issuing you two dango tickets for this, since you technically satisfied two bounties in one and it’s just that good.

2 Likes

I just uploaded it on twitter, but figured I could add it to the thread as well! Drew these two silly cats

18 Likes

Ame no Furu Hi

Somehow, I always want to draw kurugaya in the rain.
for higher res : HD

10 Likes

I never knew this existed! These are artworks I made around a month ago, but I’d love to submit them to this wonderful project.

Small Dango Family:

Moon Kagari:
https://puu.sh/ws2zv/425d2e8acb.png

13 Likes

These are fantastic! You’re very talented :amorous:

If you ever feel like producing new art for the book, let me know! You could be rewarded for your efforts with a selection of prizes for satisfying the bounties we’re looking for in the opening post.

Thanks! Hearing that means a lot to me. I’m definitely gonna produce more art with this book in mind now that I know it’s here. Though I’m still not sure who to pick… I’ll see if there’s anyone I like in the bounty.

Also a quick question: do I need to submit the art to the submission forum linked on the OP other than posting here? I did that earlier but still a bit unsure.

Yeah, please submit all art using that form. If you wanna post it here then you’re just doing it for publicity, it doesn’t count as a submission.

Thanks to @MAEBATAME I can make it to LB Fanartdrive aaaaa

12 Likes

The following fanart contains spoilers of Lucia’s route of Rewrite and was therefore marked with spoiler tags.

My first ever actual fanart though… hopefully you guys will like it…

8 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Kanon Fanart

I’m putting out the offer of a Triple Bounty for someone who can draw fanart of Kano’s route from AIR that satisfies what we’re looking for. That means you can earn a CLANNAD Kickstarter Box for your efforts! Refer to the OP for full details or ask me if you have any questions!

This offer is for a limited time only!

2 Likes

I’m sweetening the pig by throwing down some additional rewards. For 3 Dango Tickets you can claim one B1 tapestry or two B2 tapestries from the upcoming VA Summer sale!

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Photoshopping Hobbies

Kano bounty claimed by @SuikaShoujo! Thanks for your art!

We’ll have more news about the book in the near future, so stay tuned!

2 Likes