The K.E.Y. Art Portal

Thanks! Maybe one day day I’ll be able to experiment with color and learn not to be too spook of doing it especially on illustrations XP

I think I’m interested in submitting an Uraha fanart. I feel like drawing Luis and Jasmine together, too, but I need to see Luis in the anime first. Luis is precious.

3 Likes

Yesss, I’d love Luis and Jasmine art <3

http://paintschainer.preferred.tech/

Maybe you should try this
It’s a popular Auto color app founded by Japan
All you need is a neat Lineart!
They’ll color it for you~
( I haven’t tried it out )

3 Likes

:love: thanks for the suggestion, it needs a bit of a color hint (a stroke or so) to know what place is what color but it looks pretty cool lol (I tried pencil sketch alone and it didn’t seem to work rip), people tweeted some good stuff tho, so I’ll try it when I wanna color something.

1 Like

Just noticed that we don’t have any Minagi art! I’m gonna classify this as urgent, so anybody willing to submit some Minagi art please let me know!

Maybe I’m going to make one after finishing Kotarou-Kagari moon hahaha XD

So here are my recent submissions :slight_smile:

Man I hope I didn’t screw up with submitting Uraha’s. Also the form had a bit of a typo with her name. In it, she’s called “Uruha,”

Also, I’m sorry for not getting those biceps as right as I could, @Pepe ;_;

16 Likes

Jerusalem (Planetarian Drama CD 2) spoiler ahead

Title: Bell Chimes and Flames, Smiles and Atonement

Aspi suggested that I draw this and illustrate my own interpretation of the characters… I’m not sure how well it turned out, but the composition is probably really confusing .-.

Murdock (dude on the left, Salinger is on the right) is voiced by Akio Otsuka, so I did a little Black Jack thing to the bottom of his hair because b e p i s

Thanks to the Kaza translation team for this of course :slight_smile:
Check out the source material if you’re interested :lucky:
https://kazamatsuri.org/kazamatsuri-presents-planetarian-drama-2-jerusalem-english-translation/

12 Likes

Dude, this is so awesome

It’s everything I wanted and more <3

2 Likes

parody from Koi Dance

Finally it’s done~
At first, I actually want to draw kotarou and kagari dancing
but for some reason because watching japanese dorama i get influenced, and get some weird idea to draw them dancing like in the drama hahaha

19 Likes

Ooooh god that’s absolutely perfect~ thank you thank you thank you :uee:

3 Likes

Title: Some Things Appear Close, Yet So Faraway

I have to live up to my possession of a Haruka pillow :kyog:

21 Likes

The KEY should be changed to The Official Maebatame Collection at this point… Fantastic as always! Really love the background effects

6 Likes

Haha, I don’t think that’s a pleasant thought for me since my art is still lacking XP but then at the same time it’s kind of true since I haven’t drawn any actual fan-art until I found out about the the K.E.Y… all this time I was using the K.E.Y as my motivation to draw more /keikaku doori :push:

8 Likes

Same same. I haven’t really drawing anything buy Key related stuff. I pretty much get most of my inspiration here lolz

3 Likes

Yeah, drawing with a real purpose helps a lot in more than one way XD

4 Likes

Well, I’m glad you guys are finding inspiration here! Your contributions are invaluable to the book.

Double dango tickets for anyone able to provide satisfactory Minagi art for inclusion in the book! Art must be submitted at the highest resolution possible and preferably portrait. 2550 x 3300 is the ideal resolution for art submissions.

Once we have some Minagi art for the book we’ll almost be ready to publish a preview!

EDIT: Art acquired! The double dangos has ended.

1 Like