Show Off Your Goods

Jesus christ Mio are you drunk.

7 Likes

I swear to god I couldnā€™t get her to stand up without slanting her like that XP

With her umbrella position like that, Iā€™m sure sheā€™s just blown away.

Finally, itā€™s here! Iā€™ve always wanted to get her, but now sheā€™s here! My High Priestess Akane!
(how Iā€™m gonna set her up: Sleeves up = summer, sleeves down = winter, Cape = vacation)

6 Likes

Woah, I did not know there was an Akane figure that could do that! Niiiiice~

1 Like

How much? XP

I actually got her pretty cheap from someone on amazon for like, about 55ā‚¬

I decided to show off my paltry collection when Little Busters! came in the mail today. Enjoy~! X)

EDIT: Picture reuploaded because preview was broken.

8 Likes

A Dreamcast Kanon?

Thatā€™sā€¦ quite the feat O:

1 Like

Iā€™m surprised you went for the original, first-press edition little busters. I just went for the Perfect Edition, which is easier to find nowadays XD

[quote=ā€œJDAM_Cid, post:112, topic:51, full:trueā€]
A Dreamcast Kanon?

Thatā€™sā€¦ quite the feat O:
[/quote]It was the cheapest copy I could find at the time. I bought it along with four other games.

[quote=ā€œPepe, post:113, topic:51ā€]
Iā€™m surprised you went for the original, first-press edition little busters.
[/quote]I found it for 20 bucks. Again, it was the cheapest copy I could find.

LETS GO BOOOKCLUB HYPE!

Thanks a bunch based @Aspirety and @Pepe

9 Likes

Here is my collection of Key merch. I have the LB artbook, 4koma manga, Kanon 2006 artbook, Haruka trading figure, Clannad AS DVD, and 3 Key-related magazines (I donā€™t know if those count as merch though). I originally sent in this picture for the 15th anniversary project. Have there been any updates on that?

3 Likes

My turn to show off my collection!
First off, my games:

Artbooks:

Manga:

My little busters nendoroids >w<

Scale figures, including my favourite Kud figure :3

Last but not least, some things that I would not let my parent see :wink:

11 Likes

Mio confirmed for Assassins Creed Unity.

I forgot about this thing! I originally saw it at Kinokuniya NYC around August, but didnā€™t buy it cause it was expensive. When I went back around January, I was amazed it was still there and figured this might be my only chance to get it.

And looks like my collection is about to get bigger :smiley: I couldnā€™t pass them up for $40 each. I hope they arrive in time for the AIR bookclub. Yay quarter-life crisis~

5 Likes

I
Need
This

thatā€™s what I thought when I saw her the first time 8 months ago

Harvest festa first press edition arrived today!

http://puu.sh/fJitl/b0640db98f.jpg
Contains the the game, the original soundtrack, a radio cd, Weiss Schwarz cards, little plushies of Chibimoth and the Tsuchinoko, and a fantastic art/guide book!

9 Likes

Does anyone have Air Analog?

The LP, you say? The physical version is very rare. Even @Clannad_Man was searching for one copy

1 Like