Show Off Your Goods

So there’s no confusion… Use this thread to show off any Key goods you’ve collected. Big spenders, this is your chance to make everyone around you jealous!

3 Likes

GLADLY.

…if I could, but apparently New Users can’t put images in posts

Please visit a bunch of threads and spend at least 15 minutes on the forum :slight_smile:

Let’s try again

12 Likes

Gonna be getting the LB DVD’s when they come out here of course, just need to wait for that to actually happen.

As for the VN’s, I’ve basically been waiting on a new Memorial Box for a while before I blow my entire load at once, I’m hoping they announce a 15th one soon.

5 Likes

Man, jealous of the memorial box! I’ll definitely be keeping my wallet open if a new one comes out.

Collection photo time!

I also took a few photos of myself wearing the LB Jacket:

7 Likes

Kengo Jacket

I AM JELLY, HERE ME JIGGLE.

I am loving the jacket.

I very recently got the memorial box, it’s really awesome! I put up some of the posters on my wall:

@Aspirety I had no idea it was you in those photos, I saw your post on reddit and think the jacket is awesome!

6 Likes

If there is any Key merchandise that I want more than anything, it is that jacket ._.

Anyway, here are a few of mine

Figurines of Komari, Kotori and Ryou (all UFO catcher prizes) which I bought from a few local conventions. Cheap, but good!

Asked my friend to get me Rewrite Harvest Festa and Little Busters Perfect Edition while he was in Japan. Also managed to swipe a Chihaya tokuten from yahoo auctions

Ichiban no Takaramono single and KSL Live World 2008. I need more albums :frowning:

A set of posters that spell out “LITTLE BUSTERS!” which I am too lazy to post on my wall. Also pretty long (2.5m total)

4 Likes

Man I want that Ryou figure! I didn’t think she’d have any figures made of her, ahaha. I have a real soft spot for Ryou.

Good to see another member of the Ryou fanclub highfive
But yeah, one of the more underrated Clannad characters. If only they animated the Kappei Route D:

1 Like

Dango!

Calendar from the C83 set:

Rewrite Artbook:

Rewrite:

Harvest Festa:

Shizuru Dakimakura:

All my CDs (mostly KSLA):
http://cdn.head-fi.org/d/d3/d3f83def_DSC_0008.jpeg

10th Anniversary Box:
http://cdn.head-fi.org/9/92/9279fabd_DSC_0006.jpeg

And finally, the crowning jewel of my collection:

Little Busters! Analog Edition.

13 Likes

Woahh, that’s a mighty impressive collection, you even have LB Analog Collectors Edition!

1 Like

Hooooly fuck congrats on the analog collection o_o

1 Like

Haha, thanks! Funny story about LB Analog actually… I didn’t realize they had made a LB! Analog version until I was browsing Doki’s forums and found the KSLA database thread over there, at which point I searched Yahoo auctions and found this with 5 minutes left: http://buyee.jp/item/yahoo/auction/m108078584

And only 1.3k yen? Great buy, I gotta say!

I know, right? It ended up being a little over 3k yen after all the transaction fees and shipping were added, but still not bad at all compared to the next lowest one I’ve seen at ~7.5k.

1 Like

OMG. So many people with Key 10th boxes O:

On the other hand, I don’t have the guts to unbox my LE copy of Rewrite :S

I dunno about everyone else here, but from time to time you can snatch one up on Yahoo Auctions for 6-7000 yen, that’s how I got mine. It’s not a bad value for money either, considering all the games you’re getting and the LE-ness of it… (shrug)

Ahh, so you’re one of those people trying to keep one sealed so it will be worth more in the future?