Show Off Your Goods

If we talk about the Key Box, no; I got it used. That way I can admire the contents (such as the fanbook)

About the Rewrite LE… well, maybe

Yeah, I bought mine used as well. I’d feel bad buying anything LE that’s brand new since I’d just want to open it up immediately.

Let’s just not talk about how much EMS shipping to the US cost for the entire set… :X

My DVDs of Kanon 06 and Air finally came in the mail today.

The cases for each one

I actually have a video on my vlogging channel where I unboxed these and a couple others. Go check it out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1I9O77ROr8

2 Likes

The best ones~ =w= Are they dubbed or subbed? Or both? o.o

You know, if you scroll down the page fast enough, it creates an animation of you leaning slightly to the left~

Since I ordered them from FUNimation, they have both the sub AND the dub. I’ll give it a bit before I order Angel Beats! and Clannad. I’m also waiting for the dub of Little Busters! Refrain before buying Little Busters; right now, season 1 is split into two parts, and I’m sure that once Sentai releases Refrain the first season will be compiled into one package making it a better deal all around.

Yeah no doubt. I dunno about the US, but here in Australia they’re giving away free stickers with the first batch of Little Busters DVDs and Blu Rays, so I’m having a hard time resisting buying them up early XP

Give into the temptation. It sounds like an opportunity that you and very few others have. Take advantage of it now, because I’ve learned the hard way that sometimes if you miss out on an opportunity, you may never get another chance.

I know that feeling. I’m so glad I seized the opportunity and got that Little Busters jacket when I had the chance, but there are many other things that are impossible to get now that I would’ve loved to get when I still could.

It took some time to clean the room and sort the stuff, but here it goes:

8 Likes

If only I had the money to buy that much. I’m totally jelly.

1 Like

So I guess @JDAM_Cid has the biggest collection on here. Maaan that is just huge

Doesn’t really come as a surprise, @JDAM_Cid is pretty hardcore :stuck_out_tongue:

New addition. :smile:

3 Likes

DAT RIN! nosebleed

… lookin’ good!

2 Likes

As you all know, I got my first Key thingy the other day. c:
I’ll be making custom frames for all the Memorial Box goodies. I’ll post pics when they’re up~

My next orders will be Heaven’s Door 1-6, Track Zero (if possible), and other AB things due to availability and hype train. It makes sense I go all the way from here, eh? xP

Also got eyes on Rewrite LE.

I finally got my hands on a copy of Rewrite.

10 Likes

Congratulations.

This one might be the last item I post on here for a while, but what a beauty.

6 Likes

Don’t have good pics of the rest of my stuff, but I’ll probably get around to it one day.

Rin Nendo:

Kurugaya wall scroll:

Sasasagawa fig:

7 Likes

So my mother went to Japan for two weeks to visit my sister who’s deployed over there, and one of the things she brought back for me is the first volume of Heaven’s Door. Granted it’s all in Japanese and I can’t read any of it, but it’s still so freaking awesome. Almost makes up for the doujin that I half expected but didn’t think she’d actually get.

3 Likes