Show Off Your Goods

I’m abroad right now so I don’t have full access to my stuff, but here’s what I could find.

Mostly figures and things.

Few things I picked up at a recent con.

Box of goodies sent from my friend who went to Comiket last year.

7 Likes

That Kanna over there is OSOM <3

The Akane o_o
And… The… Everything else! Nice!

I need to get to work on my collecting. >.<

Oh hey I have exactly the same Kotori fig. Nice :smiley:

I’m still missing Lucia, Chihaya and Akane from that set. Actually, I’m not even sure if there is a Chihaya one, lol. I really should’ve bought that Akane when I had the chance, though.

I’ve started this hobby a little bit over a year ago. This is how far I’ve come in that short time! (I will omit the Memorial box since there’s already a post showing it. Nothing new there…)
I just keep everything together, sorry that not everything is not Key related.

Anyone interested in buying a copy of Kanon Standard Edition All Ages? (Bottom left)

That glare }:[

These are from the Memorial box. I only post these up when I 100% each novel.

I also ordered Planetarian, hopefully that comes soon! Just missing Tomoyo After (18+ version of course!), Rewrite (Fiesta), and Angel Beats (whenever that comes out).

8 Likes

Hm, I wonder if it’d be worth starting a Key Marketplace thread? aha.

1 Like

The biggest question is: Are any of our members willing to sell their stuff? :laughing:

That’s what I’m wondering XP

I’d be willing to buy it wwww

3 Likes

I am willing to give you all of my material possessions (except my computer because how else am I supposed to read them?), an arm and leg, my younger brother, and my very soul for all of that.

The problem I can see is with shipping. People on this forum especially seem to be quite spread out geographically, to the point where it may cost as much to ship stuff as it would if someone just had stuff shipped from Japan.
That being said, I would be down for a key merch or just general merchandise selling subforum.

[quote=“Aspirety, post:47, topic:51, full:true”]
Hm, I wonder if it’d be worth starting a Key Marketplace thread? aha
[/quote]If this would work, it could be part of the uniqueness and promotion of the site

1 Like

AW YE

2 Likes

Crossposting from the Summer Sale thread

Which reminds me I never posted the stuff from my first Japan trip :o

4 Likes

3 Likes

Dorj in a box.

Vacuum sealed dorj

Inflated Dorj

Some things I had around the room for scale.

7 Likes

Wait it’s inflatable? Wow XP

It was packed in a vacuum bag so Dorj reinflated when the air returned. That’s how it was able to fit in a tiny box.

That’s actually an interesting idea! I may not necessarily be open to selling much, but I have some fairly unique items which I might consider trading to someone who has something I’m looking for.