Show Off Your Goods

nosebleeds

1 Like

I’m glad you got some use out of that list! I typically update it once every month or so when there’s a new release or when I uncover additional information about an older release. Few people realize that there are so many official audio releases associated with Key, some of which are rarely talked about despite being quite rare. You must be thrilled that you received such an incredible deal on the vinyl!

1 Like

I’ve never really been enticed to post pictures of my Key collection, but there seems to be a fair amount of interest here so I’ll post a few. I’ll start with a photo of one of the work areas I utilize which is adjacent to a large bookshelf containing a multitude of Key goods. I generally organize my bookshelves according to functionality instead of for display purposes. It’s relatively space efficient, allowing me to utilize other areas for work, exercise, and entertainment.

The lowermost shelves contain a assortment of manga and novels from Key works, as well as some doujin materials from Key artist and co-founder Itaru Hinoue. The middle shelf primarily contains Key artbooks (such as the one for Clannad’s 10th Anniversary) along with some larger reading material. The shelf second from the top includes various boxed editions of Key visual novels with all original contents for reference purposes. The top shelf contains miscellaneous, rare Key goods. Each item from this section has one or more unique characteristics which makes them stand out from ordinary releases. It’s nice to look at them every once in awhile, though I’m always particularly careful with these materials as some cannot be replaced.

In my dress closet I have another bookcase devoted primarily to Key goods. Unlike the items found in the prior picture, the items shown here are meant for exchange. I often get asked if I am familiar with certain Key merchandise. Oftentimes I am and can lead people in the right direction, though on occasion I have also been asked to serve as an intermediary. This happens often enough that I now keep a limited stock of Key visual novels and reading material on hand for those that want to own a copy of their own without the risk of loss or damage from overseas transit. I’m also open to trading with anyone who has unique or unusual items of interest to me.

The top shelves primarily contain first edition releases of Key visual novels, the games from the Memorial Box, the Little Busters! Collector’s Edition vinyl, the art gallery edition of White Clover, as well as various albums from Key Sounds Label. The middle shelf primarily contains Key manga, artbooks, and visual fan books. Copies of the limited release rough note collections (in various stages of wear) are also present. The shelf second to the bottom contains misc. books and magazines. Bound copies of Itaru Hinoue’s doujin works are placed alongside sewn Key clothing, towels, and sheets. The bottom shelf includes whatever didn’t fit on the other shelves, from oversized books and carrying bags to a Nagisa bedsheet, an Air music box, and thin items like mousepads. For me, collecting is about learning what’s out there and finding something new & exciting, so I’m happy to share the joy of my hobby with others.

Though these shelves generally did not contain articles of clothing or music, I figured I’d focus on one piece as it seems to be a favorite of the site admin. This is the original 2008 version of the Little Busters! Jumper, identifiable by the blended embroidery on the chest and the lavender background of the backside decal. I love that it’s a large (it fits!), though it is a bit short in the sleeves and the pockets aren’t real. Oh well. You win some and lose some, right? ^^

9 Likes

Another person with that jacket ._. I MUST hunt that down!

1 Like

It begins.

4 Likes

It continues.

Look who arrived! Nnnnnnnnnnn~

5 Likes

Ordered one of these for a hundred and twenty bucks, brand new~
Needless to say I’ve ruined the collectors value in a matter of seconds.

She is now the guardian of my Angel Beats! swag.

7 Likes

Love the Yuri figurine and it looks absolutely amAAAAAAzing, but my Kanade figure is better.

HUBRIS.
BOW BENEATH THE SWAG GOD.

Also the Kanade figs are -okay-. :T I’m going to nab one of 'em, most likely the uniformed one. Just to make the pair.

I got quite a few Key DVDs and Blu-Rays for Christmas (I ordered it all myself, but I’m still happy for it). I thank Rightstuf’s holiday sale for making these possible.

First is my Angel Beats! Blu-Ray

Under most circumstances, I would only buy a Blu-Ray if it also came with the DVDs, but watching this on DVD would not do this level of animation justice.

Finally, I have The entire TV series of Little Busters! on DVD.

I actually preordered Refrain months ago and it wasn’t supposed to be released until January 20th, but I have a feeling Sentai sends their releases out early for those who preorder; it was like that with my copy of Ef (set included both Memories and Melodies) which came in about two weeks early.
As for season one, I wanted to wait until Sentai released it in a single set, but seen as Rightstuf had it for sale for 65% off retail, my opportunistic nature wasn’t going to let it go.

1 Like

Better late than never. Woo-hoo! (^o^)/

2 Likes

I got a lot of goodies for my christmas this year <3
almost everything on that picture I got from my relatives, except for my Shizu which was all alone until now ;w;
And there’s a lot of other things I want to have, but those’ll have to wait, I guess~

7 Likes

dayum I want that Lucia figure ;w; awesome goodies you have there IF! (y)

I already own the Kotori, Shizuru and Kagari. I need to collect the rest!

Samesamesamesamesamesame

Who made these…? I need links. =3=

FuRyu. They’re crane game figures! A quick eBay search of “[Character] Figure” will yield results pretty quickly. You can get them for around $30 AUD.

funny thing is that they gave me a whole like not fitting at all plate for Akane and I have no idea why, lol

Thanks to @Pepe I got a lot of new Key CDs!!!

And here’s my full collection now:

10 Likes

It’s gonna take me a long time to get all of those.