Show Off Your Goods

That’s right! For purchase or trade, I bet I can make it worth your while! =P

So that’s what Rewrite Hf contains

Guess that is the greenlight for opening mine

Which WS promo was that?

Nope! I’m looking for it myself ahahaha

Been a while since I’ve updated you all on my Angel Beats! collection, even if you may or may not already know its contents. Anyways, hey look-

It’s going to expand soon once again!

2 Likes

Urg, the camera of my phone is so bad, but here is pretty much all my stuff

figures:

games:

CDs and some extra stuff:

books:

Wallscrolls and dakimakura:

10 Likes

I see lots of Ryou stuff. So much approval!

1 Like

Yeah, Ryou is my favorite CLANNAD character. Those are the first things of all those, that I got. That was about 4 years ago now.

1 Like

Wow, people here have some amazing collections! It must have taken some time to get them that big… I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t jelly haha
I thought I was a cool kid since I own a (used, but still in fairly great condition) Key 10th Memorial Box and the first 2 seasons of Clannad on DVD :stuck_out_tongue: I can post pictures if anyone wants, but it’s not nearly as much as some of you guys xD

1 Like

Well, a Memorial Box is something nice too.

I have some more stuff on the way now. A Sasami figure, which could arrive any day now and a copy of Little Busters Ecstacy, which I ordered yesterday, which I am still waiting for it to be send out. Should be here sometime next week I guess.

2 Likes

Keychains have begun rolling in. I did a thing!

6 Likes

Not the best quality again, but Sasami came in and my copy of Little Busters Ecstacy got send out today too

7 Likes

I don’t have a huge collection and I’m not really into figurine collecting but I do have some things no-one’s posted yet.

I’ve got the Air collection - that was my first addition - Kanon 2006, both seasons of Clannad, and Angel Beats on Bluray. I also managed to buy Air Prelude and Air Memories off amazon a little while back and I still don’t really know what they are apart from a quick wikipedia search. My only reason for not opening them is that they’re obviously in Japanese with no subtitles, so I’ve been keeping an eye out for translations, though I really don’t think that’s happening anytime soon.

Either way, the cover for Air Memories has my favourite piece of official Air art of all time on it and looks gorgeous - Prelude has a nice look to it to. I actually really like having these mysterious pieces of Air Media waiting to be opened. I’ll probably open them some day but until then I’m going to enjoy the mystery :slight_smile:

I’ve also got the Air anime art book which is really nice but again, it’s all in Japanese. I might have to test out that translate from photo feature on the new google translate app…

Anyway, I’d love to buy the Key 10th Memorial box at some stage and play through all the games that way. I’m also going to buy the Air Soundtrack (potentially when I’m in Japan in late March) along with some of the others. I’m definitely looking to have other copies of any of the series I already have on Bluray and other than that, that’s about it!

9 Likes

Amazing! Here’s my Air stash (No Anime BDs, though)

5 Likes

Is that the art book for the visual novel? That packaging is absolutely gorgeous!

First: Whoa! Those CLANNAD boxes are sweet!

Second: What are the sexual references in the first season of CLANNAD!?!? And even more than that, why does the first season get an “M” rating and After Story only gets a “PG”!?!? How does this system work!?

1 Like

I know right? I’m in love with the pastel colour scheme of the first season box.

And don’t even ask, the Australian rating system is weird to say the least. Though at least in Australia, an ‘M’ rating probably isn’t used in a context as heavy as it would be in most other countries.

I think Kyou scenes gave it M rating, dunno I can be wrong

This would be my first guess :stuck_out_tongue:

Weird, FSK, the german rating, gave it 6+ for the first season.