Show Off Your Goods

Today I went to Comiket 95 and after a wild series of events and getting merch for friends, I got my (second)!! Key merch! Kamome’s suitcase-phonecase :skull_and_crossbones: my first merch was actually a gift from @RyuuTamotsu which I will post together when I have more of a collection going :ahaha:

Since it’s on my phone I used my webcam to show the size! It’s really cool, the inside slides up so the camera can take a photo. It’s a good sturdy and super cute case ☆ I’m so happy!

10 Likes

First stuff I bought from Goods Republic. Not a bad purchase, if I do say so.

10 Likes

My Little Busters Mio and Kud route MVP goods have arrived!

I guess my otaku status is now official.

Two beautiful pictures, three keychains and a a Tanka collection by one Wakayama Bokkusui… probably. One more reason to learn Japanese one day!

Gotta find frames for the pics.

Figurines - unpacked and assembled. I don’t think I’ll do much customizing on the Kud figure.
Gotta figure out where to place them… (got it?)

And lastly, the greatest treasure in the package - a wall scroll of the best and second-best LB girls (Mio route)
(Also the most lewd thing in my room as of today )

8 Likes

Feel like I’ve seen that image somewhere before… :thinking:

2 Likes

Man I forgot we sent out that book! As far as we can tell that’s the same book Mio owns. I need to get one for myself!

1 Like

Update on my previous post. No new merch, but I finally put the two shikishi (is that what they’re called?) in frames. A bit excessive but they are now on my wall!

What is yet to change are my fotography skills :yahaha:
Also trying hard to ignore the fact that Kud’s pic placed too far to the right… perfectionism or laziness, which one will win??

Situated right next to the scroll shown in the previous post.

3 Likes

YUMEMI WALL

Thanks Ryuu. :3

12 Likes

Tamotsu and I finally decided to resolve business we’ve been putting off for half a year.
From left to right: B1 tapestry of Kamome’s key visual; Kamome pre-order tapestry; and two B2 swimsuit tapestries from the 2018 summer sale.

Some of these are going back in the box, for a multitude of reasons. I literally don’t have a wall for that 1500x600mm ridiculousness. As for the swimsuit ones, they unfortunately are pretty low quality. I love the illustrations, and the digital versions are great, but they look so bad IRL. There’s like no dark ink in it, so it looks high contrast with a yellow tone. This is what the digital and physical versions feel like in comparison.
Untitled

Got some smaller trinkets too. The Visualstyle calendar I got via Amazon around Xmas. Then we have the Satsubatsu and Summer Pockets character song CDs from C95 (Picked up by Bernkastelle, I hear). Finally a cute little A-chan senpai acrylic figure reflected in the weirdass Satsubatsu hand mirror. I swear the art looks familiar, and I checked like every artist twitter that came to mind but couldn’t find an item like this. Edit: Found the artist. I know this dude has an A-chan doujin series and stuff.
DSC_0405

Love those albums btw. Hyon’s singing is as awesome as always, and the Pockets songs are ridiculously well written.

8 Likes

SPTomoyo

Here is my merch! Its not too much and I hope to expand on it more. I got the Summer Pockets Album, Tsumugi Button, and Tsumugi scroll on my recent trip to Japan (It took a long time to find them!!). I haven’t read Summer Pockets yet so I just decided to pick one girl and get merch of her! My favorite piece of my collection has to be the 10th Anniversary Book from Clannad and the Tsumugi Wall Scroll.

7 Likes

Behold… My End Of February Haul!:badass:
Hopefuly more to come once I get my tax return lol :moneybag: :gold:

10 Likes

I have received Air and Kanon anime adaptations ! :yahaha: I’m so happy I can’t tell how much I love these stories and it’s always a pleasure to rewatch them.

8 Likes

Thats fantastic Shizu-chan, Kanon (2006) is amazing. I prefer it over the visual novel.

1 Like

I haven’t read the VN yet but from what I have heard Kanon 2006 is the best adaptation of any Key VN .

2 Likes

My first Key poster, and of course it must be of Lucia.

While I’m here, here’s a picture of two more key chains I got. I posted them on Discord back when the forum was down, but here they are again.

6 Likes

I got Rewrite!

15 Likes

Jealousy

1 Like

Some of my collection, there also Key Calender and some more else. but maybe for later?

14 Likes

I am experiencing JEALOUSLY!!! PLEASSSSEEEEEE GIVEEE to FUKO!!!

1 Like

Fresh off Comic1/Character1… did anyone else visit?

First a clear file folder + postcard set from ZEN’s booth.

Then in the official goods section (Character1) I found more treasures by ZEN:

Key booth itself was unfortunately a bust, with a huge line and most items sold out before I got anywhere near the end so I just left it without getting anything. Saw Vava wandering around, though.

11 Likes

Picked up some nice card sleeves on my last trip.

7 Likes