Show Off Your Goods

I realise I should have posted her when she first arrived, but here is my custom Kushima Kamome Dollfie Dream from Summer Pockets! The custom head has been made by the wonderful Picot*Rabbit

9 Likes

And just arrived from Japan, my latest acquisition and probably the last one now.

5 Likes

Today, after came home from AFA ID 2018, I think that now is a best day to show of my 2 years of collecting goods :ahaha: So here are goods that i got on my 2nd trip to Japan on July 29 2018 (yes it is on the summer pockets release date)

I bught it at “animate” so i got that great shiroha tapestry :flustered: (i was not expecting to get the tapestry because i think that those are limited items) And also because i bought the game on the first day of released day, so i got this special torishirojima poster

!

I just took those photos a moment before i write this post, i haven’t frame it so that i used my books to make it expand. Next are the goods from Key Orchestra Concert 2018

Here is the closer look of the pamphlet

And also here is a gift from me to my only friend that have a same taste with me on key

He is so excited and he keeps it with a lot of care. Next is the only key stuff that i got from my 1st trip to Japan last year

I put that cute kanade playing piano on my lovely piano, so that i feel encourage by every time i look at her. And finally is the goods from AFA (Anime Festival Asia) Indonesia 2018 that I just got today (the day i wrote this post).

!

I just bought the deck instantly without knowing how to play the game :laughing: The only reason i bought the deck is because it is summer pockets lol, and also because i have the 4 summer pockets special WS cards from one of the seventh goods of summer pockets box. Here is the closer look of the cards

And here is other goods that i got from AFA ID 2018

!
Its the official Ai-chan’s cute ribbon, i got it lucky enought to have it free through a gacha game. As for the summer pockets fan and Eromanga keychain are a part of a showoff on the event :badass: And here is some of the detail of the event from the brochure

And last is the goods that i got from last year event, AFA ID 2017

It is Pikkato Anime Japanesse printed stuff that i got through a gacha game. It is not a jackpot but i was happy because i can have my lovely mio-chi. And last is a bit of sad story that AFA ID 2018 is the last year of AFA on my country (Indonesia) :pensive: But im happy because I can be one of the last part of it

10 Likes

Finally caught my white whale of getting the Little Busters Jumper with an artbook and doujin on the side

:amorous:

10 Likes

Happy Turd 4

4 Likes

Ah fuck, I cant believe you’ve done this

1 Like

That’s the first edition release of the jacket, too. Very nice!

MAID LUCIA!

I do have one problem with this figure, though. One of the ribbon things that’s supposed to be on her gloves fell off.

When I first opened the package, the ribbon was far removed from it’s original position while in the box. Strangely, the original listing shows the ribbon where it’s supposed to be.

My guess is it got damaged during shipping. Thanks, USPS. :peeved:

I’m not good with glue, so if anyone could give me some advice on what type of glue I should use and how to use it to fix the figure, I would really appreciate it.

4 Likes

What the HELL is this!? Key merch that ISN’T Lucia-related!?

2 Likes

She is so cute!!! Sorry to hear about the damage D:

I’m a big collector of figures and have had to do lots of repairs. I recommend something called: CA+ Zap A Gap it is meant for hobby toys like cars, boats and so forth. It is a cyanoacrylate adhesive. Takes about 15 seconds to set while holding in place.

2 Likes

Is this it?

Yes that is the one!!

1 Like

Posting this here since I don’t know where else to do it.

Is Goods Republic a trusted site to buy stuff from?

I haven’t bought from goods republic before, but I have bought doujinshi from their sister site otaku republic. They’re a bit pricey, but they are definitely legitimate-- they even gave me a small free gift with my first order!

1 Like

My first dakimakura.

1 Like

Two more Lucia figures.

Looking back, I’ve really build up a huge collection of Lucia merch.

7 Likes

Is it just me or are you a Lucia fan?

That is a very cute Daki though.

1 Like

Maybe.

Very nice collection you have!!!

1 Like

Thanks!