Show Off Your Goods

I was wondering the same thing, haha!

1 Like

Complete luck when I went with Pepe and Ryuu Tamotsu to a mall called Nakano Broadway. I was ready to leave and get dinner but Pepe dragged us to one last CD store and low and behold it was just sitting there on a shelf, sufficed to say I nearly fainted when I saw it haha

Ahh right, Nakano Broadway! Do you remember what CD shop it was? I may have to go there and see if they have another copy. :smiley:

And Iā€™ll also ask the big question, if you donā€™t mind me asking, how much did it cost ya?

CD Shop was Lashinban :wink: Iā€™ll leave it to glenn if he wants to say how much he got it for, heh

It was 58000 yen, Ive been recently and they didnā€™t have another copy, but you never know when they might get another!

1 Like

Ahh I see, Iā€™ll have to check it out soon then!

This Christmas, I brought Air into my life

12 Likes

Well, hereā€™s an overview of my desk and weeb corner area, 3 Little Busters poster, an Angel Beat clock above, and a Rin mousepad that you canā€™t see at all. I also have a Shirobako and RYVIUS poster on my right/door but I forgot to take a picture .-.

Hereā€™s a Rin figure in the middle of Nagato and Ritsuko, 4th one is Asuka, Rin cost me the most ($80) but the cats are the best ^^

ā€¦

Donā€™t underestimate ToLove-Ru, waking up to a half naked girl next to you? Accidentally falling onto a girlā€™s crotch? These are the true path that a young man should take in life.

My friend and I each bought their own dakimakura as we bid our time to bring it to the school prom. The only question is who will actually do it and not betray the other? Either way, explaining it was not worth the trouble.

13 Likes

Iā€™m actually dumbfounded after seeing all these awesome collectionsā€¦

2 Likes

Oh I posted this to twitter but forgot to post this here, my Key 2017 Calendar finally came in! Here are some pictures:

9 Likes

Hereā€™s my small collection. Hope someday Iā€™ll own lots of Key stuff.

10 Likes

I havenā€™t posted in a while so I figured Iā€™d post the figures I found while I was studying in Japan.
https://puu.sh/uxuCm/ac96c8f2df.jpg

And the Japanese BD boxes of Refrain and EX came today so I now have all 4 sets. Idk how but they got from Japan to my house in Colorado in only 3 days. All I need now is the American EX which should be here Wednesday.

https://puu.sh/uxuYw/e4bc2a3a94.jpg

13 Likes

Finally got the full set!

18 Likes

My friend went to Japan so I asked him to get me anything Key. So he brought back this. Itā€™s a planetarian playmat :smiley: Iā€™m kinda just using it for mouse pad but I love the art. These looks quite old so it might have been merch from the original Japanese release back in 2004 seeing as the art definitely is not the anime one but I still love it.

9 Likes

So I woke up this morning with a ton of random sleeping soreness and was feeling like crap. I saw there was a package from Japan and I thought ā€œhuh I didnā€™t order anything.ā€
BUT THAT DIDNT MATTER BECAUSE I OPENED THE BOX AND IT HAD ALL MY FAVORITE THINGS INSIDE AND aaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
And ON TOP of all these things the Clannad Kickstarter box is on its way??
This is more than I ever dreamed of

Thank you @Aspirety for the best prize package, you didnā€™t have to :flustered:
and thanks @RyuuTamotsu for shipping it
This is just amazing

Prize Part 2: Clannad Kickstarter Box

Unboxed it with @cjlim2007

Iā€™m excited to be able to play the real version (not the ticket-kun one)! Thanks Aspi!

15 Likes

Youā€™ll have to thank Ryuu for a lot of those extras~

1 Like

That looks amazing! what is that thing underneath the love Song CD?

Itā€™s the Owari no Hoshi no Love Song album (no videos, just the songs)

Let me clarify, the one to the right of the cat cloth thing haha

Iā€™m not quite sure what you mean so Iā€™ll describe all the things to the right of the cat cloth ^^
1 is the Love Song album (maeda x riya)
2 is the Owari no Hoshi no Love Song album (maeda x yanagi nagi)
3 is the Owari no Hoshi no Love Song ā€¦uhh DVD? it has the videos for the 5 songs that had accompanying videos

2 and 3 are pretty similar, I wasnā€™t sure what they were either till I opened them

5 Likes