Show Off Your Goods

When I first watched Clannad a few years ago, I LOVED it. I wanted to get virtually every piece of media, available in English, associated with it. Hence why I got the Visual novel, After Story, and even that rather poor movie. My brother and I also funneled a lot of money into the Kickstarter (as you can tell). I don’t think I’ve invested more in any other franchise.

Clannad Full Voice in that picture was imported by a seller named Augie Bookstores on the United States Amazon. Pretty much everything they had in stock was like that, and they’re not on Amazon anymore, so I wonder sometimes if they were legitimate.

So Rewrite+ arrived today! Thanks to @Pepe 's delivery service!

Including the two pre-order bonus from animate:

Kagari tapestry:

And a Shizuru+Lucia plastic display stand (kinda lewd)

Then I got a Yusarin tapestry:

And, some time ago, I bought harvest festa!

Now I own Harvest Festa two times but still can’t read it. Kinda sad.

Last but not least, Angel Beats! 1st beat and the first volume of Heaven’s Door manga:

9 Likes

Anybody get the Tenshi from Broccoli ? Mine hasn’t arrived yet, will post pics :slight_smile:

I know @RyuuTamotsu got one. They look incredible., but unfortunately I’m not a huge Kanade fan…

1 Like

I’m not a big fan of Kanade but this figure is beautiful

9 Likes

I’ve cleaned up my collection today and it seems I’ve never posted in this thread, so here we are :

• Figurines :

• Artbooks and books :

• Anime DVD :

• Audio CD

• Clothes

• Game Box :

• Wallscrolls

• The signed ones :wink:

20 Likes

How are people getting these tapestries and wall scrolls? I don’t see these selling online anywhere, official ones I mean

They’re pretty exclusive and usually they’re sold at conventions or special events. For example, the Clannad localization kickstarter gave the opportunity for backers to opt in to get a package where a tapestry is included.

2 Likes

For other tapestry concerns (that ship internationally), head to amiami!

http://slist.amiami.com/top/search/list?s_keywords=little+busters+wall+scroll&submit=Search&pagemax=40
http://slist.amiami.com/top/search/list?s_keywords=rewrite+wall+scroll&submit=Search&pagemax=40

And so on

Can I order these without a proxy site? Also everything seems to be sold out…

It’s the same as ordering from any other shipping website like Amazon (except amiami’s shipping is a bit pricey). If you’re using non japanese currency through paypal or credit card, it just gets converted at checkout so no need to worry.

As for stock, they go out fast. If you’re planning to buy products from amiami, there’s a good chance that older listed items are out. They are up to date with new releases and have a used section which is pretty sweet so I maybe it makes up for it? I usually order my figures and posters from there (new and second hand) and they come back great.

I bought “Key 10th Memorial Series” prize figures recently. They was difficult to find even in Akihabara.

13 Likes

I really want to see what key fans have. if anybody has any figurines or anything like artbooks, wall scrolls anything like that post them up im interested to see this is all i got so far

3 Likes

Oh yeah, I went to Japan a couple weeks ago. Here’s my KEY related haul I got:

14 Likes

I recently have got these in the mail which was super cool and exciting. I thought I post this since this is my first time owning Key-related products. I’ll eventually plan on getting more in the future someday.

https://twitter.com/Sonic112003NGA/status/792075129056550912

I’m certainly glad that @RyuuTamotsu got me Chibimoth in the mail which made me so happy that the first thing I did when I opened it was cuddled it like crazy like an actual pet. :chibiwot:

https://twitter.com/Sonic112003NGA/status/792076262391050240

The Nagisa badge I got from the mail with my Chibimoth plushie was really sweet to have as well. It’s been a while since I’ve bought anything. It made me feel really happy inside. :blush:

7 Likes

Been a little over a year (almost 14 months now Jesus Christ…) since I came to Japan so I thought I’d share what I’ve managed to accumulate during that time!

The games, now that Hinoue has left Key there is really no reason to have included Holy Breaker! but fuck it

Blu rays

Concert stuff, and yes that is indeed the one and only SEISHUN TE NANIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA towel.

A map of Kami from Kami I got while in Kami and a drawing given at an Itaru Hinoue talk thing in Shibuya

RABU SNAIPAAAAAAAAA

Books.

One of those books but this time with ink

Figures

Comiket bags

Other stuff

I have some tshirts and other trinkets but I’ve spammed way more than I needed to for today so that’ll be all~

Edit: Somehow I forgot the most precious part of my collection, the prototype for the 3d art print that was sold at the global key events (Signed by Shinji Orito and Baba shachou on the back)

19 Likes

I’m guessing each frame holds a different part of the picture to create a 3d effect? Of course, such a picture doesn’t do it justice then, but congrats on your collection.

1 Like

Essentially yes, however they aren’t attached to the frames but instead attached to each other by little foam squares, why it has so many frames I’m not quite sure. And thank you!

:key::key::key::key:WE🔑MADE🔑IT🔑FAM:key::key::key::key:
After some mixups, all my stuff from the Clannad kickstarter arrived! I also forgot to post the stuff I got from Acen.

I got:

• 2 copies of the Angel Beats! vocal collection, one of which I sent to my college radio station for them to play (but I think it got lost in the mail :/)
  • 2 copies of Na-Ga’s artbook. On the second day they had a sign saying “If you buy any item Na-Ga and Shinji Orito will sign it on the spot!” so I got a second one.
  • Rewrite preview book
  • Weird binder with 4 rings
  • Beach towel
  • ABxCharlotte T-shirt which I wear regularly (I’m not afraid to show off my power level :^))
  • Hinoue Itaru mini-book
  • Rewrite stickers, which I stuck all over my bass
  • How-Low Hello and ZHIEND stickers
  • Angel Beats! mug (from a separate booth)
  • Shikishi autographed by Baba and Na-Ga. They weren’t very clear about the autograph rules, so I ended up having Shinji Orito sign my Little Busters! artbook instead :confused:

#SWAG

My bass. It’s an Ibanez short scale, and it’s super fun to play :3

My stuff from the Clannad kickstarter. I got 3 extra copies of the game and an extra copy of the manga and side stories because I wanted to support Key more I guess.

I also got some Key card sleeves from Amiami! Anyone going to Magfest and want to have a Key vs Touhou Star Realms battle? :3

13 Likes

OMG man, where did you find that AIR Analog Edition @Glenn_Irish??? :open_mouth:

1 Like