Show Off Your Goods

Mine has a massive scratch going downwards near Nagisa’s nose on back casing and other signs of light scratches near it. I’m not sure how that went through the plastic wrap around it & front is perfect although.

Can’t really see it with a camera although. I guess I got to take extra care of it like a steelbook & can’t be bothered chasing SP for that. Not really worth doing that

It might have been the plastic wraping, for the first clannad game case; after I ripped off the wrapping I noticed there was a big streak across the case. I don’t think its a scratch but yeah it was probably most likely the wrapping.

Fair enough, this is the first time I got something like this before with already wrapped item & I buy a lot of stuff off the net.

Aw man now I need to get my collection together for photos! Love seeing these collections guys :smiley: Anyone on www.myfigurecollection.net

Since ACen ended a short while ago I wanted to share a photo of the Analog Collector’s Edition albums Shinji Orito signed at the convention:

Upon returning home I purchased some specialty frames and mattes I sought out and set the vinyl. I selected the colors to compliment each individual album while also establishing a symbiosis of the pair through the frames: maroon with gold and light blue with silver make the albums ‘pop’ while the silver and gold frames pair with one another.

The framed albums are so beautiful I simply couldn’t help but post them! The photo doesn’t do them justice…

10 Likes

Hey next time you’re in need of an extra soul hit me up, I’d gladly trade it for that Air analogue vinyl…

2 Likes

I’ve recently made several additions to my collection, so I figured I’d post some new pictures here.

Games:

Planetarian, Kanon All Ages Standard Edition, Little Busters First Press Limited Edition, Kud Wafter First Press Limited Edition, Clannad First Press Limited Edition, Rewrite Harvest Festa, Rewrite First Press Limited Edition, Key 10th Memorial Box. Not pictured: Steam copies of Clannad and Planetarian, iOS copy of Planetarian.

Anime:

Clannad, Clannad After Story, Kanon 2006, and Air.

Manga:

Little Busters Ecstasy Heartful 1-3, Angel Beats Heaven’s Door Vol. 1 (English)

Komari:

UFO catcher plushie, Characters Figure, Komari and Rin 3D mousepad, Kotobukiya figure, Komari plate, Cospa keychain, Nenderoid. Not pictured: 2 custom dakimakura

Misc.:

Kud Figure, Dango Plushie. Not pictured: Angel Beats Notebook, 2 Charlotte Clear Files, Charlotte “Thoutography Collection” (paper card with 2 glossy photos of Yusa inside)

My main goals are to get Angel Beats and Little Busters on DVD, as well as a copy of First Beat. And more Komari merch, of course!

8 Likes

Oh god you were able to get that… And you even got all three volumes!

Yeah, I found volume 3 at a nearby Kinokuniya, then ordered the other 2 off of Mandarake. Lewd, but worth it~

1 Like

I don’t think I ever posted these

And loot from AX

9 Likes

It seems you’re missing the Kanna kakejiku from last year’s Anime Expo :wink:

Not sure if aspi told you the story of when we saw that in a random anime shop in tokyo, thought it was some cool spinoff series of little busters, and got surprised when he opened it and found out its true nature…

1 Like

I love this one of Kanna! The artist gave me a smaller copy of this during Anime Expo 2015 which I keep next to my autographed copy of White Clover. She’s very talented!

I opened volume 3 in the middle of the store while a couple of friends were with me. So you can imagine how that went.

1 Like

Well it’s not like I can afford a 1000 dollar wallscroll on a grad student stipend last year. ;-;

1 Like

Been a while since I updated my stuff so here are my new additions~

Dango and signed copy of circle of fifth (big thanks to @Glenn_Irish), IC card stickers which I have already put on a bunch of my cards (thanks to @SuikaShoujo) and a shizuru plushie which I randomly got (thanks to another friend)

10 Likes

For those who participated in the Kanon Bookclub along with me (I am indeed grateful for everyone who did), this is the prize we were all working towards.

I actually forgot that Kanon had a Blu-Ray release until now. The VNDB page doesn’t give me much info, so I had to look up the description with the help of Google Translate. Apparently the two biggest advantages it has over other versions are the higher-resolution assets and higher-quality sound, so…yay me? XD

(If there are any other differences between the Aso BD version and other versions, I would like to know.)

So now I have TWO copies of Kanon, plus a KEY-shaped keychain, a cute Ayu phone strap, and a button with Ayu’s mug on it. I feel like a creepy Ayu stalker hardcore Kanon fan already. Thanks for shipping it to me, @Pepe! :smile:

11 Likes

I need the Excalibat & chicken mask if you know what I mean

Here’s the stuff I got from the Rewrite/planetarian commemorations.

While technically a card gaming playmat, I don’t think this fits that purpose very well, so I’m keeping it on my wall for now.

Here we first have the Twinkle Starlight and World’s Pain CD. Along with that, I bought some Yumemi card sleeves because how could I not. I’ll be using these for my commanders Ulamog and Ezuri; Yumemi goes super well with intergalactic monsters. I also sleeved the download cards for the games because they’re cool.

Obviously, the big one is Rewrite+ and planetarian HD themselves. Remixes and such aren’t really my thing, so the Selene isn’t going to get much use. I really like the new cover art for R+, so I’m glad they put that on the Harvest Festa disc even if it’s the exact same game as before. I also now have physical editions of the planetarian drama CDs(which I’m sure everyone has listened to, right) even if I had all 3 on Itunes anyway. There are introductory booklets with some pretty art for each game, but those would be a pain to photograph. Nothing beats this Chibimoth anyway.

6 Likes

Here’s my modest collection. I’m sorry for the awful picture quality; I was using my laptop camera to take this, and I didn’t have anyone to help me. There’s a bit of a theme, though I don’t know if any of you will be able to figure out what it is…

5 Likes

Your theme is a lack of Air!
But in all seriousness it’s interesting to see someone with such a focus on one particular Key work. Are you thinking of also importing Japanese copies of Clannad one day?