Show Off Your Goods

Same situation for me, probably since I only backed the physical edition and nothing else

One copy I received was mailed in a bubble envelope while the other was shipped in a priority mail box without bubble wrap which was falling apart in the rain. One game box had minor damage while the other came out alright. Overall I’m pleased with the outcome though I am a bit surprised more packing material wasn’t used in both instances.

3 Likes

Yay for first piece of merch that isn’t just a book. I gotta get a proper stand for it though. Currently it’s just a wobbly thing I made from copper wire.

Kinda got a book too.

And a Kagari omake for mobile nerdiness. This thing is actually really sturdy

Shout out to Pepe’s delivery service. And this box will be properly re-purposed.

I also got the side story with Zen illustrations digitally.

9 Likes

I just saw that book recently, and the art and side stories just seem so fun. Sukumon battles! Creamy Kagarin! This is the kind of book I need in my life

Alright, what with the start of the Kanon bookclub, I headed over to Amazon and picked myself up a copy of the Memorial Edition! Thanks to Expedited shipping, I got it in less than 24 hours :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Sure, memorial edition isn’t compatible with the english patch, but… I’ll manage one way or another~ :kyogrin:

(surprisingly, secondhand copies of the memorial edition are relatively expensive; like, the cost the same as a secondhand copy of Rewrite!)

2 Likes

I got some new stuff from ACen, so I figured now would be as good a time as any to finally dump my collection here.

I got a couple of Dango at Key’s booth at Acen, but they were sold out of large blues. I also got the Angel Beats perfect vocal collection which came with this poster.

i also picked up an Angel Beats wall scroll from a different booth.

I even managed to snag a copy of Kanon, although it isn’t compatible with the English patch.

My copy of Rewrite and all that sweet swag that came with it.

Sekai’s Limited Kickstarter English release. Man that Kickstarter recked my wallet

A few last misc things; CLANNAD wall scroll, T-Shirt, and Shikishi set. Little Busters! Perfect Edition for the Vita, and one of the shirts Key was selling at their Acen booth.

My collection has a long way to go to catch up to some of the people on this forum, but I think its not bad considering I’ve only really been collecting for a little over a year.

2 Likes

Oh well that’s interesting! Never knew that edition of Kanon was in a square box! How big is the box, if you don’t mind me asking?

Man I have so much regrets for not picking up that wall scroll while I still had the chance T_T oh well…

19cm wide/long, 4cm tall.

Something that was kind of strange. The only thing it came with other than the game and manual was a… I think its supposed to be a coaster? Maybe a mousepad? Its made out of a mousepad-like material but it is barely big enough to fit a mouse…

It is a mini-mousepad. The edition you have is the initial standard edition release (not the first edition). The first edition also came in a square box but contained the audio CD Anemoscope and alternate CD covers. For future reference, the third standard edition release was the game in a standard jewel case with cover art on the front and back.

2 Likes

Was that all purchased at the Visual Arts booth? I would be fairly shocked if they were selling an original copy of Kanon at their booth…
If so I hope the booth at anime expo is at least a fraction as awesome!

1 Like

No only the Dango, Angel Beats&Harmonia Shirt, and CD/accompanying poster was at their booth. The wall scroll and Kanon I also got at Acen but at third party booths.

6 Likes

Oooh the side stories cover looks really cool~ But considering it’s just a sleeve and a disc, I’m alright with having a digital copy :slight_smile:

The anthology manga, on the other hand… insert regret here

1 Like

Yeah I was kinda dissapointed that the physical edition was just a sleeve and a disk but its alright i liked the design.

I got my CLANNAD prize pack today and the prizes were AMAZING. The anniversary art book is huge and heavy - you could probably murder someone with it. And the Visual Fanbook is perfect for references and comes in a really cool box featuring Fuko - my adopted soul imouto. I’m looking forward to the CD and the image on the pin is from probably my favorite piece of promo art :slight_smile:

8 Likes

So I finally got Hibiki’s Magic! But unfortunately, thanks to another recent (four-legged) purchase, the manga’s resale value sharply deteriorated after I left it on the coffee table while I went for a shower.

2 Likes

i need that jacket

Tell that to the person who carried all of those half a kilometer to the post office :yahaha: But hey good to know it arrived safe and sound!

1 Like

Now this is a term I haven’t heard before. The more synonyms we have for waifu, the better. Glad you like it!

RIP in pepperoni

I bought mine on Amazon and the cover was horribly bent and mangled on arrival.
Feels bad man.