Show Off Your Goods

Ah got it, they had an official one at the key booth in AX and I begged them for it but to no avail, my search continues…
Also @Pepe I’m really trying to find more Air things TBH, but they really didn’t make too much paraphernalia at the time, at least not as much as they make now.

1 Like

At least I tried XD

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: CLANNAD Fanart

@RyuuTamotsu and @cjlim2007

I believe it’s more appropriate to put your creations in fanart thread?

We don’t really have a general Key fanart thread, so I’ll leave that Key mug there. I’ve moved the dangos to CLANNAD fanart, though.

1 Like

I couldn’t figure out how to do it myself. Thanks

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (click the image) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

5 Likes

Oh yeah I got Rindou :stuck_out_tongue:
Photos? ehhhh

1 Like

got lots of stuff from @Pepe here is some of the stuff I already put on my wall. Bad quality, because my phone cam sucks.

Saya tapestry (that thing is freaking huge)

Yusarin/Yui tapestry

also wanted to share this, that I tweeted out

2 Likes

My beautiful creation~

1 Like

I looked through this whole thread and love everybody’s collections! Taking these photos was fun but trying to put everything back where I found it will be less so. Sorry about my camera quality, hope you like my collection.

Pillows and plushes

Figures

DVDs and bluray

Artbooks, a CD, and that one doujinshi

Clear Files, stationary, etc…

Close up on keychains mostly b/c Michiru is so tiny

Tapestry and conveniently placed handkerchief

Wrinkly cosplays

Wall Scroll and Posters

12 Likes

I haven’t posted here in a while, and I guess I should update with the stuff I got from some recent events. First up is the Key Summer Sale:

A lot of these are free stuff like bromides and clear sheets. I did buy that Komari mousepad myself. The Kud phonestrap came from a random pick section of the sale (I wanted Kotori but got wafuu instead). The Kano keychain wasn’t from the summer sale, but actually from a branch of Animate in Shibuya, of all places! Despite Akiba not having any AIR goods, Shibuya apparently had some >_<

Next is stuff from Keypoints. I didn’t get much; an album from Rin Mogami, a manga from masirogogo, and a set that included a bunch of books from an artist who I can’t remember, but seems they were the ones who made the cover of the catalog, so that was cool.

Ahhhhh my biggest weakness: CDs. I’ve been looking for Key + Lia Best for a looong time now, and they eventually stocked it on one of the days of the Key Summer Sale. No regrets getting it, as it is an amazing album.

I also picked up Rockstar Busters and the Rewrite OST earlier, although both of them secondhand. Rockstar Busters is a great album, and I absolutely adore MintJam and all of their arrangements in general.

I’d been putting off getting the Rewrite OST for such a long time despite it being my favorite Key OST simply because it is sooo expensive; a brand new copy costs 4000 yen. But I found a secondhand copy at half the price, and decided to go for it. Japanese people take really great care of their things, and buying it secondhand is practically already like buying it new.

The packaging of both Key + Lia Best and the Rewrite OST are just sooooo good too. Comes with a CD box, a digipak containing the CDs, and a separate booklet with liner notes and lyrics (Lia Best having some amazing illustrations from GotoP, as well). Now that I know Key Sounds Labels packages their important CDs this way, well… I guess I’m gonna end up buying more CDs now ^^; Up next on my to-hunt-down list: Circle of Fifth and Little Busters Perfect Vocal Collection!

6 Likes

This is some of my “Key” collection aka Angel Beats collection
There’s more I think I just haven’t bothered taking a picture of them probably
I have a Kanade backpack, mini pillow and a Dakimakura that isn’t mine yet

I’m paying $200 for this >3<
3 Likes

@Kami_chan Does anyone happen to own the AIR movie limited edition and post pics of the box art and features? Someone posted the Clannad movie limited edition and special editions but no AIR. Id like to see what features are on the special and limited editions of AIR movie. Can you post pics of the AIR special edition box and its dvd covers/bonus content??

@Glenn_Irish Love all your Kanon stuff. Ive never seen the Kanon light novel before so Im glad someone posted what it looks like. Same with the Kanon 2003 DVDS! ^^

While I don’t have nearly as much stuff as some people above me I still have some stuff.

I bought the Angel Beats! poster, my friend gave me the Charlotte poster (which apparently came from one of those magazines) and another friend made that dango for me! Even if it’s not much I still love it. Especially that dango cuz it’s suuuper soft. That would probably also go into the key fanart thread but whatever…

2 Likes

Finally joining in on showing off goods ^^

8 Likes

I see you got your MVP prize :3

And with this, I officially own every Key title (anime or visual novel) that has officially been released in English. Then again, I still don’t have the Air or Clannad movies, but who gives a crap about them. Also, there is absolutely no correlation between this order and the upcoming release of the VN on Steam, I’ve been eyeing it on Rightstuf for the longest time and finally got around to buying it.

4 Likes

Just picked this up for £17~

Sealed box. It looks a bit worn and aged, but that’s what 9 years will do to ya.

There’s no scratches, splits, or painting errors on the figure. The stand comes in three parts - The base, the foot stand, and the little stick part to balance it out.The figure actually stands without that final bit though.

5 Likes

Yay, finally got all my Charlotte music today!

Thanks again to @Pepe for helping me get these. While the show might not have been all that I wanted it to be, the music is still certainly amazing, and the box is soooo cool. I am extremely satisfied with this purchase.

6 Likes