Show Off Your Goods

So this just came in today:

Imgur

Quite glad to finally have something to post here. :smiley:

10 Likes

Nice! It looks like itā€™s in great condition too, are you planning on wearing the t-shirt?

I know Iā€™ll be considered an heretic for this, but I will play the VNs, wear the shirt, drink with the mug and display the posters and the box. I didnā€™t buy the box and its content to leave it on my shelves unused. I do not intend on reselling it either, so might as well enjoy it at the fullest.

I do not know if the T-shirt will fit, itā€™s a large and I may be too tall for it, but Iā€™ll try and Iā€™ll post a picture. If itā€™s too small it will be funny, if it fits than yay, Key clothes.

5 Likes

Haha naw I donā€™t consider that heretical, I personally enjoy just displaying my collection but itā€™s your item, do with it what you want!

1 Like

@Pepe @Aspirety @JY454 @Glenn_Irish: Here I meant to reply to this the day of the posting and Iā€™m just getting around to doing it nowā€¦ Oh well! Better late than never.

It is my understanding that the week before arriving in the United States, Hinoue was practicing what she would illustrate during her live drawing at AX, taking time to add color as well. When she was satisfied with it, it was replicated for facsimile shikishi. As mentioned, a select few of those reproductions were autographed and sent to Europe for those attending the dinner with President Baba. The rest were sent to Los Angeles and given to those exiting out of the lower right door.

Near the start of the drawing event, the audience was shown a picture of Nagisa which Hinoue would draw. The picture was actually one of the facsimile shikishi, though the audience didnā€™t know that at the time. The drawing done on site was given to an audience member.

I donā€™t believe Ms. Hinoue had ever done a live drawing event before, and I think she wanted to provide the audience with a detailed drawing that could be completed within the limited window of time she was granted. Iā€™m confident she is fully capable of drawing freestyle on the spot, but it is challenging to accurately time a quality performance or presentation even with practice. The swiftness and accuracy of her strokes was a sight to behold and was my primary takeaway from the session.

6 Likes

Another one joins the crew of Key Memorial Box, heh. Iā€™ve already decided against getting the box, now that I already have a copy of half the games on there, heh

1 Like

I only had Kanon, so I thought might as well

That may be so but I still think itā€™s a nice item to have, I view it as the right of passage to being a key collector :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: not that if you donā€™t have it you arenā€™t a key collector itā€™s just the way I look at the item haha

Just got back from the Keysummer sale.
it was a lil bit behind my expectations, but I had to burn some money for Keyā€™s sake
sharing the goods soon

1 Like

Iā€™ve got to say, I love the new ā€˜Key 10th Memorial Box Ownerā€™ badge that was added a few hours ago. ā€˜Key Collectorā€™ status granted! :grin:

3 Likes

Been meaning to do this for a while now.

Itā€™s small, and will likely grow a lot once I have my own place and more space to put things, but hereā€™s what Iā€™ve got for now.

7 Likes

Urghhh, srry people, I couldnā€™t share the goods till now, but Iā€™ll do it ASAP.
Btw Iā€™m designing my own Shirt atm, Will share if my design went well and got it printed on a shirt (Key/kazamatsuri related shirt)

1 Like

Iā€™m looking forward to it :smile:

1 Like

Got some nice stuff in the mail today, and 2 of the three things were Key related.

I finally feel like a real Key collector, now that Iā€™ve joined the memorial box club. :3

10 Likes

Okay I have a large addition to the collection through no will of my own (but oh boy will I take it!). Now that I am in Japan my friend I mentioned in a previous post gave me the rest of the things she had bought me and wow itā€™s a gold mine. Take a look.

These are the different books she got me, thereā€™s one other item but Iā€™ll save that until last (^-^)

Hereā€™s a quick look at the middle one, itā€™s all original line drawings I think.

This is from the Air ā€œVisual Comic Anthologyā€ which is at the bottom left in the first picture. I really like the design of this whole book.

This oneā€™s from the top right one, I think itā€™s an Air/Kanon fan comic compilation.

Hereā€™s a Key version of a Japanese word game, Karuta.

I havenā€™t opened those two manga yet but Iā€™m going to give everything a thorough read-through when I get the chance. Oh and hereā€™s my favourite of all:

Air Posters! I think theyā€™re from promotional art for the visual novel and the printing quality seems really high. There are a lot of them but Iā€™ll only post a few here so this post doesnā€™t get too long. The above one is my absolute favourite as I distinctly recall seeing it in google images before (I think) I had even watched Air. I could never find it after that for whatever reason but Iā€™ve always thought it was one of the most well-designed Air art pieces Iā€™d ever seen.

There are other character-specific ones but of course, the Misuzu ones are my favourites (^-^*). I was so stoked to receive all of this, I went and bought my friend a bunch of stuff from the Moomin shop as a thank you.

7 Likes

Woah those are really good finds! Iā€™ve scoured akiba and wasnā€™t even able to find any decent AIR (nor kanon, for that matter) relate goods so I can appreciate the kind of stuff you were able to get!

Yeah she said she got it from this website, Iā€™ll double check next time I see her because it seems like it has some really good stuff!

1 Like

Nice haul! Iā€™d be willing to take that Air promotional poster off your hands if you donā€™t want it :wink:

Also [quote=ā€œPepe, post:322, topic:51ā€]
Iā€™ve scoured akiba and wasnā€™t even able to find any decent AIR (nor kanon, for that matter) relate goods
[/quote] Really? Damn I was hoping to find a lot of good key stuff while I was
Over thereā€¦ Still, it wonā€™t hurt to look!

You should be able to easily find Little Busters, Rewrite, and Angel Beats stuff plus a few Clannad stuff here and there :o

Iā€™m fairly certain itā€™s a reproduction print so once I figure out this website Iā€™ll link it and you should be able to get them from there.