Show Off Your Goods

I am so jealous I want this so bad!

3 Likes

@Kami_chan Maybe she’ll come to an anime convention near you some day! just get ready for a long wait in line :slight_smile: and it’s not nesescerily because there are a lot of people in it, but she takes time with you and does NOT rush the process at all, the signature felt very personal

2 Likes

I couldn’t help but notice your Key Box’s letters are in blue. Mine has brown letters

Also

One ~to the Radiant Season~
Looks like the original 1998 class

So jelly >.<

Great collection overall!

3 Likes

Hm I’m not sure why that is, maybe they just came in 2 colors haha

1 Like

The Key 10th Memorial Box text only came in brown. The reason the text looks light blue or green is due to extended exposure to sunlight. The ink used to print the boxes is very sensitive to UV exposure. Most of the boxes I’ve come across show at least some degree of UV fading; it is unusual to see a box with uniformly brown text.

3 Likes

Aw that’s too bad :confused: well I won’t complain, I prefer blue to brown haha, thanks for clearing that up!

1 Like

The wait is over. After a month of waiting and an annoying delay related to a shipping error… THE HYPE TRAIN HAS ARRIVED AT MY PLACE. CHOO CHOO.

6 Likes

Nice! Are you going to keep everything in the box or display it?

1 Like

Display, most likely. Might keep the CDs in the box though, got plenty of time to figure it out~

1 Like

I suppose it’s my turn ? Hmm, nobody asked me ?

Well, that’s only a glimpse (fortunately) of my complete collection but here is my two treasures that I acquired 26 days ago (yeah, that day is carved in my mind) : a Shikishi of Nagisa signed by Itaru Hinoue (the signature is handmade, not a copy) and the AIR Analog Collector’s Edition.

What ? That scrap of paper ? Don’t pay attention to it, it’s nothing… yeah… absolutely nothing.

11 Likes

Aah, so were you were the one who had the AIR Analog at Japan Expo?

Indeed ! Well, that was a matter of speed during the special quizz organised during the dinner with Baba-sensei. The question was… really simple : “What is the title of the opening of Air ?”. I raised my hand instantly, punched two or three persons who were faster than me (fair play ? Don’t know what it is) and shouted from the depths of my lungs : “Tori no Utaaaaaaaa”. If you hear about Baba-sensei being deaf, you know the responsible…

4 Likes

That AIR analog edition looks reaaaally pretty~ I’m jealous but I don’t have any equipment to play it either, heh.

I’m curious, did you go to both Japan Expo and Anime Expo? Wasn’t that Shikishi only given at AX? :o

@Achro amazing stuff man! Im really jealous of the vinyl…

Actually everybody at the VA dinner in Paris got the same Shikishi, but signed as can show the pics :wink:

huh interesting o_O I thought Itaru Hinoue drew that on-the-spot in AX

Wait

You’re right

Is this some kind of magic trick?

She obviously trained for that drawing session. That’s called being a pro :stuck_out_tongue:

I… guess ;_;

But doesn’t that kind of defeat the purpose of the “on-the-spot drawing event” that would make it a one-of-a-kind drawing that Hinoue wouldn’t be able to replicate in the future…?

Or maybe I’m putting too much value into that AX thing?

When she started at AX I noticed the board already had a loose sketch drawn out on it, perhaps she just used the same outline for both events?