Show Off Your Goods

This is definetively something I must find somewhere. I love Planetarian… sigh

Does anyone here know what is this tiny cute thing?

It seems that this comes with CLANNAD DVD Box 5. I gotta obtain this…

3 Likes

A music box!
I have 3 of that, unfortunately non is Key related ._.

1 Like

The video translates to dango daikazoku orgon but its is just basically a music box.

Perhaps I’ll post some pictures of my specialty items. I’ll try to remember when I have a few less things on my to-do list!

1 Like

#ABHypeTrain

7 Likes

I like the amount of Yui in this post

1 Like

I can assure you all of that was intended :wink:

Might not be as big as some collections but I am pretty happy with my gatherings.

Bottom left album is the Tomoyo After OST

11 Likes

Wow, I need to get some of these OSTs. :open_mouth:

zOMG that’s some huge collection out there!

Reminds me that I haven’t uploaded more photos in a while u.uU

Man, more and more people are getting AB… I feel so left out. :stuck_out_tongue: I really need to get the money for a copy asap.

My Angel Beats -1st beat- finally arrived! Together with the C87 set I ordered from the VA online store :smiley:

I also got this really nice poster from the August 2015 issue of nyantype :3

6 Likes

Is this memes?

1 Like

My collection may be just starting, but I think I chose the right way to start it off. These guys showed up today!
Hopefully my 1st Beat copy will be soon too~

7 Likes

Small addition but a friend of mine from Tokyo sent me some key-related things! First up was the Ma-Na compilation CD which I’ll admit I’d never heard of until now but it contains some really nice alternate versions of songs from Air, Kanon, Clannad and Planetarian. She also sent through some Key Trump Cards:

The other thing she sent was the special edition of the Air Movie, which I remember disliking but she knows how much I love Air so I really appreciated the thought (^_^*) and maybe I need to give it another watch.

The last thing I want to mention is that now that I have all my collector’s edition DVDs together in a row I realised that, arranged properly, not only do they make a gorgeous painting of the sky, but Air Prelude at the left and Air Memories at the right complete it! I just kind of placed them in what I thought would be an appropriate order and didn’t even realise what it revealed until recently, I thought it was a really nice touch. Sorry the photo has that glare.

4 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 1 hour unless flagged)

1 Like

I think I’m going to upload my collection, I hope you enjoy looking! I’ll be taking pictures based on the series, so one or two pictures of Kanon, one or two pictures of air goods, etc
P.S. Please forgive the abysmal quality it was taken with my I-phone…

Kanon

Top: Kanon 2006 Blu Ray, Kanon standard edition Mid: Kanon 2002 DVD, Kanon light novel Bottom: Kanon 2006 DVD

Air

Top: Air Blu Ray, Air DVD, Air DVD vol.1 Bottom: Air first press limited edition signed by Itaru Hinoue

A Kamio Misuzu wall scroll

Clannad

Top: Clannad first press limited edition, Tomoyo After~ It’s a Wonderful Life Mid: Clannad rough note character designs Bottom: Clannad BD, Clannad after story DVD

Little Busters!

Top: Little Busters BD 1-8, Natsume Rin pin Mid: Little Busters! BD vol 9, Little Busters! BD OVA, Little Busters Refrain BD 1-7 (sorry I didn’t notice they were out of order) Bottom: Little Busters! Standard edition, Little Busters EX first press limited edition

A Natsume Rin wall clock and various Natsume Rin and Noumi Kudryavka figures

Angel Beats!

Yuri figure, Angel Beats! DVD, Angel Beats! BD vol 6, Kanade Figure

Rewrite

Rewrite Standard Edition, a mini Ohtori Chihaya nendroid, and the Rewrite Harvest Festa first press limited edition signed by Itaru Hinoue

a Kanbe Kotori/Chibimoth figure, a Senri Akane Figure, and a Nakatsu Shizuru figure

Other

Top: Key 10th Memorial Score, Rakugaki Hime Itaru Hinoue art book Bottom: The Little Busters! Analog Vinyl, the key 10th memorial box set.

Edit: Oh and various other things like t-shirts

Thank you for looking!
-Glenn

17 Likes

And another huge collection enters the arena! :smiley: Great collection, @Glenn_Irish, and it’s great to see how you have a lot of the US releases of Key anime

2 Likes

Thank you @Pepe I really enjoy rewatchig them so I decided why not just own them haha, I’m hoping to get even more during my year in Japan coming up, but with the school I’m going to I don’t know if I’ll have much shopping time :stuck_out_tongue: