Show Off Your Goods

Still would be a lot of work to make a full merch thing but uh, SWAG

1 Like

So I just got a care package that is apparently from Kazamatsuri. All I can say is that I was made speechless and it really warmed my heart. Thanks, everyone~ :komue:

Amazing Dorj clearfiles~ I have myself a little clearfile collection and it is a welcome addition <3

Really cool Misuzu fig and super cute Komari mug! Unlike my low-quality Charlotte mug, I will not use this for drinking

And Komari T-shirt! It’s a perfect fit~~~

Those aside, some personal additions to my collection:

Naonao handkerchief, and a really nice clearfile. There was a tapestry version of this clearfile that I reaaaaally wanted but the tapestry cloth and printing quality was just horrible :< Here I thought I’d finally found a tapestry I can hang on my wall

7 Likes

@Whitecrow just drew this for me, here it is in full size:

I’m just grateful to be in a community where people are so great that someone could kindly draw a picture of your favorite character and send it overseas to you, cries
Thanks again @Whitecrow … You made my year

5 Likes

@RyuuTamotsu
Sure!
Ur Welcome =w=!!

1 Like

So I just received my C89 Key goods from @Pepe, now here we go with all the pictures! (This is going to be long, you’re warned)

But before that, tracking back to Christmas, when I received these sweeties:

I think everyone knows what’s inside this beauty, so I haven’t taken any more pictures; but god does it feel good owning all the Key VNs physically (well except Kud Wafter).

And the limited edition CLANNAD Blu-Rays. Those are also lovely, the anime led me to Key & I owe it a lot in general, so I’m really happy to own those.

And now for the main event-- Comiket 89 Goods!

Starting with this awesome Rewrite bag, also the cover for Crann Mor - I’m just glad they chose my favorite Rewrite girl. Akane deserves more love!

And here is the album itself; had been holding back in order to enjoy it in lossless quality, so I can’t wait to listen to it now.

Rewrite stickers; those are pretty cute!

And the introduction note which I think everyone knows thanks to the PV coverage.

Rewrite is done, so let’s go ahead with another anime, Charlotte (¡Lewdness lies ahead; proceed at your own discretion!)

As you can see… this is a bag. Nao is seriously lovely.

All sorts of smaller goods; pins, stickers, etc… rather nice line-up overall.

Those are kind of transparent; I think you can guess what effect it has when you line up these two against a light source…

Although I haven’t gotten to unpack it yet, the quality of this dakimakura seems really high; and I don’t mean simply in terms of lewdness.

So that’s that, following is some Angel Beats! stuff~

Lovely ABOW collection is lovely.

This calendar is small, but the quality is good so I’m not complaining.

And now for the ZEN stuff, aka “guaranteed quality”.

Some Little Busters! stuff from him, just because why not. He does everyone so well, but admittedly I’m very fond of his Haruka & Kanata.

Those clear files are really great; I’ve had the bottom illustration as my computer background for a while now, and I don’t plan to change it because it’s just so perfect as a Key fan.

An older ZENBU volume; Misuzu is so, so precious.

The latest ZENBU, fresh from C89. I could’ve picked other illustrations, but I need to show the world what a Misuzu fanboy I am, so that’s all you’ll get!

We’re almost done… only the calendars left; and yes the lewd one is there.

This is least lewd illustration of all, so yeah… the illustrations are honestly fairly good though.

This visualstyle calendar is an absolute treat; I picked the Charlotte Halloween one purely because I found it fun, but honestly it’s all top quality.

And so that’s it; wow, what a loot this is! All in all, very high quality stuff in there, so I’m really happy with the purchases~ thank you once more Pepemosu!

14 Likes

I still find it hilarious that Medoki is somehow considered relevant enough to be included in something like a calendar. And it still pisses me off that Na-Ga’s Charlotte art is so amazing.

TURBOLEWD CALENDAR WOO WOO

Those are actually meant to be stuck on your wall, beside your power outlet. The kotori-chibimoth one is just adorbs >3<

1 Like

Behold my collection (and poor photo quality).
I was suprised how difficult it was to get AIR in video region 4. Madman manage to supply it after some months of waiting, even though it is suppose to be out of print.

These little cardboard pictures of (most of) the main characters are really neat, they came with the Little Busters! season 1 box set. (They aren’t stickers)

I manage to get two foil cards in my Angel Beats trial deck (Weiss Schwarz English) one of Girl Standing Up Against Fate with the unique foil caption Operation Start and Battle With Shadows foil caption Check mate. Put your hands up.

Treasured planetarian goods (All Japanese imports)
planetarian 2006 PC regular edition
planetarian PSP port edition
planetarian light novel

PC / PSP back cover and PSP user manual

PC jewel case and PSP disc, difficult to see here but its nicely decorated with constellations.

12 Likes

Whoa, this is huge!
Physical copies master-race !

1 Like

I have some other things to show off, but I’ll save those for some other time hehe.

I bought this on a whim and it arrived yesterday. All of the stuff that came with it are really nice.
http://puu.sh/mM8NX/94fdf6fdb2.jpg

There’s also my Dorj plushie that I sleep with every night.

And my 10th Memorial Box which I’m sure most of you already know the contents of.

11 Likes

Just bought the Little Busters stadium jacket recently… I seriously have been wanting to get this since like 2012…

12 Likes

It took a while, but finally, @Pepe’s stuff made it home. I have been searching that Minagi plush for nearly a decade

6 Likes

I wish I was this dedicated…

Do they still sell Potato plushes at these kind of events? I really really want a Potato.

2 Likes

Potato is major character for me… :smiley:

1 Like

Once I get the rest of the Japanese BDs of the series, this is next on my list hehe.

I got a set of “Niitengo” trading figures recently. They are so cute.

10 Likes

I like your collection! Especially the rewrite tapestry and memorial box.

Heck, I like all of your collections! : D

My much awaited copy of the Angel Beats! 1st beat Perfect Visual Book arrived 2 days ago, so I’m ecstatic right now. It starts by introducing all the characters and show their sprites.

Then they go over the story quickly alongside the CGs.

We’ve got 13 pages on how to actually beat this thing 100%. There are some smaller interviews with some of the cast members. They include the actors playing Yuri, Kanade, Hinata, Matsushita, Iwasawa, Hisako, Sekine, and Irie.

After that there are some pretty pictures.

And also some pretty lewd pictures.

They also include a nifty little page of connections between the VN and Heaven’s Door.

Finally it finishes off with 3 longer interviews with Maeda and Kai, Kitamura Eri(Yui), and Lia. Then lastly there’s a gallery of background art and some early art with comments from Na-Ga.

So I’m definitely not going to be short on things to do, reading and transcribing this stuff.

5 Likes