Show Off Your Goods

Alright, done with the laundry, and here’s the stuff I got from Key 15th Fes. T-Shirt, Towel, Pamphlet, Clear Files, bag, and a coaster… Lots of Yui-nyan XD

9 Likes

Apparently this time 2-5 week shipping with tracking means “2 weeks and we’re only actually gonna notify you when it gets to the US. After that you’re on your own” XD

6 Likes

Oh I forgot to add stuff from my Key Points photo!

Catalog of the event + Best Wishes book from Remotaro

4 Likes

Poor planetarian… again…

1 Like

Well… Last Key Points, they forgot AIR xP

Glad I didn’t go to that one >_<

Whoa… So jelly at all the new stuff =_=
Also any idea why certain CDs are labeled “KSLM” instead of KSLA?

Just my opinion, but I think that:
KSLA: Albums/singles Audio CD related to key’s work
KSLC: Event only audio CD
KSLM: Musics that not related to their works (or not yet)
KSLV: Live event Video DVD/BD

I’m not sure about KSLM, Circle of Fifth was released both in KSLA and KSLM, and i didn’t really know the difference. KSLM-0004~0006, well, seems out of place (why not KSLV-0004-0006?).

All of those are so far accurate, except for KSLM. Mine and Yerian’s copy of Heartily Song are both KSLM, for some reason…

Also worth noting is that KSLC can also be used for CDs that aren’t event-only but were sold in events. Like, the copies of Heartily Song from Comiket Special use KSLC.

It’s confusing, yeah ^_^;;

My haul from KeyFes/Keypoints:

And from Amazon Japan while I’ve been here (I spent too much T_T):

I am so glad I could finally pick up those limited edition Air DVDs though, the cover art is my favourite set of official art ever released!

10 Likes

Awww nice, you got re-feel! Great album (and I should get a copy sometime)

1 Like

So um.

26 Likes

My latest Little Busters tapestries.

15 Likes

Aw man those are great! Where did you find them?

They were second-hand on Suruga-ya. I was lucky enough to catch both of them on sale. Stuff like this is pretty hard to get, unfortunately… (if you didn’t pre-order it beforehand, that is)

I know that all too well…

Yeah! One of the best albums Key has released in my opinion.

It’s probably a very biased opinion.

1 Like

I’ve only heard the version of Tori no Uta on that album so far, but just that was amazing. I should pick up a copy of re-feel sometime as well. :slight_smile:

Edit: Also, my collection is not big enough yet… You guys are amazing. Pachi pachi pachi.

2 Likes

Sorry for not being here lastly, but I’ve been very busy last week (partly because of parties … er, I mean studies. Yes, studies).

Anyway, a new item was added to my Dreamcast Collection, for only 8€ !

8 Likes

Holy shit, where do you always find those Dreamcast ones for that cheap. I am still in need of a copy of Kanon, since I dont have that one yet at all.