Show Off Your Goods

You are not alone my friend.

2 Likes

You can find old secondhand goods in Suruga-ya, usually in a very cheap price. Here, there’s a Dreamcast Kanon for ¥250.

1 Like

Kanon on Dreamcast
Heh heh heh.

4 Likes

Mine was on Ebay.

There’s a huge community of Japanese games lovers in France, so it’s easy to find this kind of game for low prices.

[quote=“Kanon, post:227, topic:51, full:true”]Kanon on Dreamcast
Heh heh heh.
[/quote]

Got some more swag. I’ll update the full collection one of these days. Probably when the VN and stuff is out.

9 Likes

Ah where did you get that??? I’ve got the promo poster where she’s sitting and there’s a window but honestly I like this one better!

It was from the Comiket Special 2015! I had @Pepe get it and mail it to me, through a topic he set up for Member(?) rank users.

Lucky! Oh any US residents want to get Angel Beats First Beat edition from one of the promo sites? Or Amazon I can ship it to WI and ship it to wherever combined shipping would be cheaper I think. Not sure if they’ll combine shipping though.

I got my Planetarian LN today. I was really surprised at the size of this thing. I saw it was 300 pages so I wasn’t expecting something I can fit in my pocket.

Opal for scale.

9 Likes

A light novel adaptation of the VN? Interesting!

No, it’s the one I talked about before; it has Jerusalem and all the other drama CDs

oh of course, my bad :stuck_out_tongue:

Did your LN not come with a long slip around the lower front?
Also do you plan to translate it?

Uh, the cover with Yumemi comes off. There was nothing else.

The Jerusalem CD would definitely be cool. Don’t know about the rest.

2 Likes

I guess I’ll be the first to show all my Angel Beats! -1st beat- stuff off here :smiley:

Obviously I got the game itself, and the First Press Edition bonuses: the Million Star single, and the nekkid Kanade Na-Ga art. @Pepe also sent me one of the canbadges he got at the release celebration in Akihabara.

I also got the preorder bonuses from Toranoana: a Yuri bikini wall scroll, and an special poster with signatures from the Angel Beats! staff!

Finally, inside the game box: the Afterlife Battlefront Activity Report (including character profiles for each of the three -1st beat- heroines/hero and short descriptions for all of the SSS members, line drawings for 60 CGs, and Staff Comments), three SSR ABOW cards, a Weiss Schwarz card, a Chaos card, ads for Harmonia, the AB! Blu-Ray box, and Charlotte, an SSS rubber coaster, the “Holy” piano arrange ablum, an SSS radio disc featuring the voice actors of Yuri, Yui, and Matsushita, and of course, the game disc itself.

10 Likes

WTF

It’s a facsimile, Biz! XD

@Clannad_Man Oh, okay. Still a rad poster though. :T

IN OTHER NEWS-

I’ll maybe do something nicer later for my entire collection of things, but hey this came in- LOTS OF PICTURES, WOO.

Here’s it all spread out for size reference.

DAT COVER ART.

Very nice detailing.

Can I get a poster of this?

Oh yeah, it has blu-ray discs in it.

This thing is pretty neat but it has like 200 pages of words that I can’t read. SOME DAY.

All in all, I paid way less for this than anyone else who bought it, I can say I finally own this anime- Pretty nice addition to my collection!

13 Likes

Wow, are those rough sketches and character prototypes in the book? Damn I gotta obtain one.

Heheeeey good to know you got the stuff no problem! The poster seems to have folded and I guess that’s because I didn’t pack it in a box so I apologize about that :frowning: But yeah, that poster looks rad and, for some reason, your order is the only one I got that came with it. Still waiting on the other order I have from toranoana (which is from their mailorder site this time)