Rewrite Quotes & Screenshots

Those are some reeeeally good quotes. I also totally forgot that the Earth Dragon talks in Terra :stuck_out_tongue:

For posterity:

“After being rejected from everything, I can’t be satisfied with a normal life anymore. A normal, everyday happiness isn’t good enough for me. … At the same time, I want other people to accept me. I really, really want that. I’m greedy. Selfish. The more I can’t get, the more I want it. And to do that, I need to walk a different life from everyone else.”
~ Kotarou

3 Likes

“BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS” - Tennouji Kotarou (Oppai Route)

7 Likes

“Jeah!” - Shizuru (common route)

2 Likes

(Lucia’s Route)

I can relate to Chihaya on so many levels…

4 Likes

I’d like to praise Rewrite (specifically Tanaka) for its dark quotes that only Rewrite has. I can honestly say that a Rewrite has the darkest quotes in all of Key works, to the point where it feels uncomfortable reading, even if we aren’t in that situation.
I think Kotori’s route had darker quotes during the final parts but I can’t seem to find any that shocks me.
Believe it or not, but this isn’t even dark compared to some other stuff in Akane’s route.
(Akane Route)

3 Likes

Just going through one scene in Rewrite right now, and found this quote (slightly edited):

[plays Yuriha]

“Just imagining being separated from you makes me want to cry. If that ever happens, I’d probably say this: “I wanted to be with you longer.” But please find someone… maybe a friend, maybe a lover, but please find someone you can spend the rest of your life with. Please find someone who can walk the same path as you. To me, your mother was that kind of person. Chihaya, you and I, it’s probably harder for us to find a person like that than most, but I’m sure you can do it. So, please find that someone.” --Chihaya’s dad

Considering Chihaya’s inner personality (which I’d like to discuss some time in her discussion topic), I thought that this quote was beautiful.

9 Likes

Stop chanting things that might get cut from the console ports…!
~Kagari, Oppai route

Chi-chan Shake it now, baby now~
~Kanbe Kotori, Common Route
For some reason it made me laugh Kotori speaking english in that scene

5 Likes

There were many quotes I just loved from the Oppai Route :laughing: but these came from whatI remembered so they aren’t really the… exact stufff they said.

" The only thing that can change the world is BOOBS" Tennouji Kotarou

“Where is the meaning in a world without boobs?” Tennouji Kotarou

“I don’t really understand but boobs are the greatest” Nakatsu Shizuru

“You all love boobs don’t you? Then anything is possible!” Tennouji Kotarou

“May every soul who loves boobs find happiness in the galaxy” ending quote of Oppai ending

8 Likes

I don’t think this one has been posted here yet.

This is a very good quote, in so many ways.

By Kotarou, in the common route.

7 Likes

i really needed this… Thank you Kotarou :smiley:

after I read this, a quote from cinemasins pooped up in my head.
“so what, you’re gonna faith him to death?”
something like that
lol

I can’t believe I never got around to posting this screenshot in here.

The solution to world domination? Tanks!

7 Likes

From the anime:
The best option at times like these is to sleep!
-Kotarou

What if people start shipping Yoshi x Ten?
-Yohsino

5 Likes

I demand fanart of Kagari excitedly driving a tank.

4 Likes

Will be the odd one out here by posting anime screenshots!

Something I made:

Download: http://squallec.deviantart.com/art/Kanbe-Kotori-619292136

2 Likes

Is it really worth watermarking your stitch of two screens together…? Anybody can do that, they just won’t share yours because it has a watermark on it.

1 Like

Uhm, it’s actually not 2 screens, and it isn’t as easy as you think, at least for this shot. It’s not a simple camera panning or tilting, so it doesn’t form a complete 4 corners image. Some work have to be put in it. I suggest you could try it yourself. Or maybe try the Chihaya scenes where she was on the tree or when she fell down (I already done these 2), if you think the above is too easy. One thing I will change though is I will lessen the watermarking. I have been doing this type of stuffs for a long time and it takes efforts and time to do all these. I hope you can understand…

Anyway, gonna post this quote to prevent off-topic!

2 Likes

It’s about time I finally dump my screenshots

Wow that was longer than I thought, my apologies to your mousewheels.

7 Likes

If anyone ever reaches the sky… I want them to find the girl on the Moon… Find the girl crouching all by herself… I want them to walk up to her…That is…my only wish… // Kotarou, Moon route (This sentense left a void in my heart for a while) :cry:

9 Likes

You wanted episode 14 screens? No? Well here you go!

7 Likes