Rewrite Fanart

Sketched Chihaya in about an hour or two. I should clean this up and add colour but it’s 12:30AM, haha.

Should I try drawing the others as well?

So excited for the anime!!!

Edit:

Is this the pic you’re talking about? (Yes I know it’s been almost 2 years)

btw this is from the game (somewhere in Kotori’s route I think)

5 Likes

Nope, that’s not the one. I did find it eventually, and apparently the picture I was looking for was from the Rewrite Side R manga, Chapter 2

Ahh haha I see.

Well you did have quite a while to find the image. Glad you did!

A pencil drawing of Kotarou Tennouji, as submission for K.E.Y. I left it kinda unfinished though ;^;

And yes, it’s a (very literal) interpretation of the last chorus of Kono Ki no Shita de.

13 Likes

Original source: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=34472598

16 Likes

Keys und panzer?

3 Likes

Are you kidding me @richarano? I hope this is fine you say? This is fantastic. Please, upload it to the KEY fanart section!

I’m not the one deciding what goes in The K.E.Y, but in my opinion this should have a page for itself! (Though I guess that’ll be unlikely).

Also, I saw you recently joined, so I encourage you to write something in the introduction topic. Have a great time here with us!

4 Likes

Seriously @richarano, this is amazing stuff! Thank you so much for your contribution!

@HeliosAlpha Are you serious? That actually exists? XP EDIT: Ohhh you manipulated a photo lmao

And your sketch of Kotarou is beautiful @BlackHayate02! :smiley:

2 Likes

It’s the sample page of my Lucia Kotarou doujin~~
Available on Comifuro Indonesia >uO
It’s 28 page long~~

28 Likes

Holy shit! That looks professional! This is amazing!

Not sure where I’d put this but here seems relevant
I made a rainmeter skin (it’s an analog clock) for version 3.3.2.2609
Thanks to @Gnashes for giving me the clock image
Here is what it looks like on a black(ish) desktop:

Download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/nlrc6b7b5qdrut7/RewriteAnalogClock_1.0.rmskin
Let me know what you guys think! (changes, improvements, etc)

9 Likes

Woah yeah that is definitely amazing! @_@ It’s equal, or even better, to the kind of stuff you’d see in comiket or keypoints :o

There are a bunch of grammatical issues though, so if you need help with English, I’d be willing to help you out with it :smiley:

Looks kinda ugly on lighter backgrounds, and it doesn’t spin! :c

Yeah, definitely.
Version 2.0 has it’s own black background, and a special surprise when you hover your cursor over it (Thanks for the idea!)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/lnb1le167l52v3x/RewriteAnalogClock_2.0.rmskin

1 Like

Absolutely incredible, I heard from @RyuuTamotsu that you were good but fuck man…

1 Like

@Pepe thanks! Im glad you like it! actually i still have alot of copy
@Glenn_Irish nah im not that good ehehe

1 Like

Whaaaaaaa I can’t believe I missed the date! Would’ve totally bought it on comifuro! :komue:

Great job on this. Future mangaka! :kyogrin:
Drawing 28 pages of manga is really difficult and you managed to do it!

1 Like

Found an oldie but a goodie

17 Likes

Probably more recent, I just love this fanart of Shizuru.
10 Likes

So I was just hanging out with my friend again and I said that there are not a lot of Lucia pics with her hair straight/loosen.
Well guess what she sent me 2 days after.

Literally got a nosebleed.
Credit goes to her again,
Twitter: @Mirisenpai

19 Likes